Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

So what I heard was dat Louis wanted to focus on their studies, hence why he’s nowhere to be found with Neo

• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

The support and meltdown from NeoLouis stans on twitter :gaycat7:

Poor the new guy. But yeah his visual is really not on the same level with Neo :cm:

It’s jus a trailer they need to calm their asses down 

25 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Mama Gogo training works huh

same thing i said lol

Obviously its a Lakorn but still, Khun Chai Episode 15 has da biggest TV rating for a Thai BL ever at 2.4

i spoke too soon

episode 16 had a rating of 2.8 

:wanda:

Edited by dabunique

2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

A man :celestial5:

FiLsevFWIAIDcIN?format=jpg&name=large

Tay looks more like a boy in comparison tbh, maybe they needed to cast MEN with no baby faces

Miss huge nose aka oily face only can wish and dream :fan: MachiGod remains superior, original and unbothered :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

:coffee2:

Could u imagine these two instead?

FiRYvkGaYAAIgJT?format=jpg&name=small

@dabunique @Nebur So, I'm on episode 17 of Word of Honor... I have to ask, without spoilers, is this show getting less boring as the episodes will go on? It started on quite strong, but I always feel like from a conflict point of view, they just wank me (the viewer) to the point of cvmming but stop at the last moment. And now they made that guy (the boring one from the 5 brothers) the master villain...

Gong Jun can only do so much... Da' other actor has gotten better but he was hotter when he had tanner skin. I love Gong Jun's de-facto daughter but she also gets little screentime with that noble boytoy of hers. And that young boy they try to pass of as adopted son, while I try to root for him, he's giving plain bread.

I thought Word of Honor would gag The Untamed but maybe I was wrong:clownny:

1 minute ago, DanyelP23 said:

@dabunique @Nebur So, I'm on episode 17 of Word of Honor... I have to ask, without spoilers, is this show getting less boring as the episodes will go on? It started on quite strong, but I always feel like from a conflict point of view, they just wank me (the viewer) to the point of cvmming but stop at the last moment. And now they made that guy (the boring one from the 5 brothers) the master villain...

Gong Jun can only do so much... Da' other actor has gotten better but he was hotter when he had tanner skin. I love Gong Jun's de-facto daughter but she also gets little screentime with that noble boytoy of hers. And that young boy they try to pass of as adopted son, while I try to root for him, he's giving plain bread.

i never saw da Untamed but i did love WOH

6 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i never saw da Untamed but i did love WOH

UGHHH you need to get into it. It has some of the hottest villains:WAP:, and the main leads are 1 of the cun-tyest characters and 1 of da' most beautiful men on earth. Plus the supporting cast is giving character development and is actually rlly memorable.

-

Random THOT, doesn't the Word of Honor bottom kinda look like the Minatoad actor (the one that plays Minato)?

Edited by DanyelP23

5 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

:coffee2:

Here for it

let me rewatch history 3 :redface:

I got tricked into watching the blacklist because this YouTube commentator said this funny Fluke scene was from that show and not broken 2 :redface:

blacklist was lowkey better than the eclispe at the start but then it went to the left :redface: 

anyways fluke marathon! :redface:

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Untamed is superior to Word of Honor both in history and budget, however Word of honor is more Skinship much more Bl than untamed by the way i love both but untamed is my favorite asian series in general:jonny4: 

As for word of honor, it is getting much better with the duality of king Gong Jun and the final chapters are a roller coaster

Edited by Nebur

PD in word of honor there are extra scenes from the separate chapters and 

SPOILERRR DANGER v

an alternate ending of 7-10 minutes happy ending

Edited by Nebur

14 minutes ago, Nebur said:

Untamed is superior to Word of Honor both in history and budget, however Word of honor is more Skinship much more Bl than untamed by the way i love both but untamed is my favorite asian series in general:jonny4: 

As for word of honor, it is getting much better with the duality of king Gong Jun and the final chapters are a roller coaster

King Gong Jun is also snatching Xiao Zhan’s butt pads in terms of acting even though he has to work with less material.

I’m still shook about him because when I saw his MyDramaList profile picture with those glasses I thought: “Wow, yet another pretty boy that’s probably going to serve dubious / elusive acting skills like Wang Yi Bo in The Untamed but boy I was SO WRONG. Gong Jun is ACTING snd does an amazing performance.

Word of honor is on Viki :redface:

idk about 30+ episodes tho. Still looks interesting :redface:

39 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

King Gong Jun is also snatching Xiao Zhan’s butt pads in terms of acting even though he has to work with less material.

I’m still shook about him because when I saw his MyDramaList profile picture with those glasses I thought: “Wow, yet another pretty boy that’s probably going to serve dubious / elusive acting skills like Wang Yi Bo in The Untamed but boy I was SO WRONG. Gong Jun is ACTING snd does an amazing performance.

Gong Jun is an experienced actor and before Word of honor he had seen a very good bromance Advance Bravely  of him that you should see and  I watched several Cdramas of him before word of honor so you can imagine my excitement when I saw him doing a BL/bromance again

45 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Word of honor is on Viki :redface:

idk about 30+ episodes tho. Still looks interesting :redface:

is en Viki, Netflix and Youtube  although only on youtube is additional the alternate ending and the extra scenes 

Edited by Nebur

2Moons3 The Ambassador ep 7 ok it took 3 seasons to FINALLY find out what happened to Wayu at the end of 2moons1
:deadbanana4::redface: 

I really like the scenes of Pha and wayu :hughard:this is love

Edited by Nebur

Just now, Smarticle said:

I see Choco Milk Shake being recommended to me on youtube :celestial5: is that any good

Yes it's a cute series you can watch for sweetness overload :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

is en Viki, Netflix and Youtube  although only on youtube is additional the alternate ending and the extra scenes 

This show with the Viki chat sounds like an experience :bibliahh:

i do wonder if one of them will reference Tharntype :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.