Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

23 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Same with Revenge of Others :gaycat2:  but the good thing that SK started to use lgbt topics in prime time shows on tvn, kbs... it's a huge step forward :gaycat2:

I haven't seen Revenge of Others, maybe I should get into it. :gaycat2:

Not sure what was their intention with the vibe between the male leads in WHC1, but since they were willing to blur the line, they should have just crossed it!

#love his (unintentional) bratty energy and not blinking look whenever Suho annoys him from cheap thrills

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, SODA said:

Not sure what was their intention with the vibe between the male leads in WHC1, but since they were willing to blur the line, they should have just crossed it!

#love his (unintentional) bratty energy and not blinking look whenever Suho annoys him from cheap thrills

They did the same thing with "At a Distance, Spring Is Green" where female lead was like unnecessary third wheel :gaycat2:

Krist and Fluke are an interesting pair I guess

i thought the former said no bl? It’s like his first since Sotus S 

18 hours ago, Babymomo said:

Not this base serving twincest realness for a sec there :bibliahh:

If yall want incest excellence (but not really cause theyre not blood related) Tune into  kiss×kiss×kiss - Stepbrothers' Secret Kiss :gaygacat4:

https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4785436885911040

316031f736cdb1035a86ef5244d9b0677aafd681.gifv6327dc92ac906a8bafbbc7b25da92885ee1c61a1.gifv

f3a2170631ed4ce2de261f7847c31e1b52ee6514.gifv537db13b20bf6f7b465d4e492442cc3dffc97fcf.gifv

5eb1d5c83d5f52eb79627b2462275f0044b065bf.gifv24bc34904affb994891ad25b79c5cf5599c7432c.gifv

453353673c9c62bdb206eb87eb3f39b6267f5c5b.gifvf14ada553ac944b5beb5cddf137ee72c89ea8895.gifv

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

More people should watch this, it's hot. :gaycat2:

4 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

TayNew have always been a great visual pairing. I don't know what kind of drama went on between them, but I'm glad they're on good terms again. :clap3:

I'm not a fan of the characters they played in Dark Blue Kiss—one was a gullible pushover and the other a possessive nutjob—and the toxic relationship portrayed there, but I hope they'll serve something different with their new BL because they look darn good together. :gaycat3:

28 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

They did the same thing with "At a Distance, Spring Is Green" where female lead was like unnecessary third wheel :gaycat2:

The male lead of WHC1 stars in that one too, right? I think it's been in my "to watch" list for a while. Seems like Miss thing (don't know the actors name:dancehall:) knows how to choose his projects. :gaycat2: I might have to stan. :clap3:

3 hours ago, SODA said:

The male lead of WHC1 stars in that one too, right? I think it's been in my "to watch" list for a while. Seems like Miss thing (don't know the actors name:dancehall:) knows how to choose his projects. :gaycat2: I might have to stan. :clap3:

Yep it's the same actor, supportive oppa >> Park Ji-hoon :gaycat2:

at-a-distance-spring-is-green-park-ji-ho

Not Louis coming back for one day to remind y’all he’s Neo’s main man :clap3:

Anti-Krist needs to stay away from Gawin now. The series is done filming.

Reddits reaction to that threesome scene from unforgotten night :bibliahh:

Love syndrome just can’t relate to that absolute campiness of it 

Edited by Katamari

22 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

They are an odd pair tbh. Wonder why they chose Krist but not his old scene partner from DBK :mandown: 

This random advertisement in Bed Friend :rip: 

Poor Uea. Why are the writers always trying to traumatize him :redface:

Edited by Katamari

12 minutes ago, Katamari said:

They are an odd pair tbh. Wonder why they chose Krist but not his old scene partner from DBK :mandown: 

Maybe they’re not on speaking terms anymore either :gaycat6:

Fhyswscghh girl what is this cat fetish scene with the cat sound effect in the background music :bibliahh:

what is going awn :redface: 

5 minutes ago, Katamari said:

The original plan was KristMike / MikeKrist, but I guess Mike screwed up his first chance to be a lead and they settled with another actor who has not been in a lead previously (Gawin). 

I was initially quite worried that KristGawin would be serving zero chemistry (at least for their first few scenes) but I think they are alright after watching that clip. Maybe Be My Favorite will try to emulate 2gether and My School President and be a bit more musically-themed.  

The original premise intrigues me anyway and I will watch regardless. 

36 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I've not seen much, but I suppose the other GMM artists get along well with Krist, so they probably won't be avoiding him?

Right now, I think GMM is sticking with NeoLouis and MarkFord (and I daresay, NanonMark). I suppose the success of MSP means that the original plan of making NeoMark a longer-term ship (due to Louis becoming a pilot) has now become a temporary plan which will end after Only Friends and its sequel.

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Maybe they’re not on speaking terms anymore either :gaycat6:

They should have just collected the check like the bad buddy crew and kept it moving cause they looked so good together :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

The original plan was KristMike / MikeKrist, but I guess Mike screwed up his first chance to be a lead and they settled with another actor who has not been in a lead previously (Gawin). 

I was initially quite worried that KristGawin would be serving zero chemistry (at least for their first few scenes) but I think they are alright after watching that clip. Maybe Be My Favorite will try to emulate 2gether and My School President and be a bit more musically-themed.  

The original premise intrigues me anyway and I will watch regardless. 

I've not seen much, but I suppose the other GMM artists get along well with Krist, so they probably won't be avoiding him?

Right now, I think GMM is sticking with NeoLouis and MarkFord (and I daresay, NanonMark). I suppose the success of MSP means that the original plan of making NeoMark a longer-term ship (due to Louis becoming a pilot) has now become a temporary plan which will end after Only Friends and its sequel.

Mike :rip: his gf  probably didn’t want him to do it :dies: 

Are these two together or not. The will they won’t they is maddening :redface: 

The strange thing about FlukeThor is that, while they aren't the best looking nor do they have the hottest physiques, there's a general consensus that they had one of the hottest displays as a queer couple. I also don't see fujoshis or anyone delusional thinking that they are dating in real life.

The other general consensus is that FlukeThor need to headline their own show. Unfortunately, Fluke and cute Ohm are now given priority. This is what happens when a show is not a traditional BL, even when lots of people say that FlukeThor were one of the greatest couples. :gaycat7:

Thor is now in his monkhood phase, but surprisingly, he is joining everyone in the GMM outing. 

Based on the manga, the blondie guy initially likes the female lead (who is his former teacher) so he seduces her husband so he can get closer to her. He is basically a homewrecker who f.ucks the husband to f.uck the wife. In the end he realises that he likes both the wife and the husband so he pursues both of them. It's impossible to get more messy than this.

5 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

The premise is serving Series of the Year if it's executed correctly:clownny:

4 hours ago, SODA said:

TayNew have always been a great visual pairing. I don't know what kind of drama went on between them, but I'm glad they're on good terms again. :clap3:

I'm not a fan of the characters they played in Dark Blue Kiss—one was a gullible pushover and the other a possessive nutjob—and the toxic relationship portrayed there, but I hope they'll serve something different with their new BL because they look darn good together. :gaycat3:

TayNew outacted and outvisualled BrightWin but they came 1 year later and with a show that required to previously watch something else and BL stans are also ageist so they had that against them:swan:  But they seriously deserve the fame BW got. :WAP:

TayNew have this rare thing in GMMTV where both of them are visuals and can act, something that is usually very hard to get with GMMTV.:fan:

Destiny Seeker ep 7  
Songkram is so aware of Tsundere del Ai:duca:

the secondary couple will be the most difficult for them to stay together..

I don't understand why Ai suddenly turned a damn b3tch against Songkram:swan:

Edited by Nebur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.