Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

Jazz for Two ep 4 I love the boy with blue hair:bird:

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep Night ep 4 :gaycat7:The secondary couple have crazy me... is it a triangle? Or will it be a three-way polyamorous relationship? The fanservice on their social networks drives me crazy because sometimes the three of them come out as couples, other times the two come out who are fighting for the same man and they have the fanservice between them without including the one who really seems like their partner. lol the truth is I don't know anything

enters password* wrong wrong wrong *resets password* New password can't be  your old password. #ThatFeelingWhen PeoplePer… [Video] | Blonde women,  Confused, Try to remember

Edited by Nebur

Finished episode 6 of My Strawberry Film and we still haven't seen Hikaru show any interest in Ryo. There was the faintest of hints in the preview for episode 7 of Hikaru somewhat interested in Ryo but I am not hopeful it won't be a rushed mess with only two episodes left. :biblio: They should just leave the series end as an unrequited love story because Hikaru suddenly being bi is not going to be iT honestly. :coffee2:

17 hours ago, Nebur said:

king Bixesual

OMG the way that he did not hesitate to insert words like "he" or "boyfriend" even though the host just assumed he was straight, I-  :wanda: He's not in a formal ship now, so there's no real need for him to queerbait. Though I still maintain that he has gayface and a gay voice, ahem.

The way some of the other members here denigrate him year after year, but  @fais_2311 and I will always make sure that he's in the top 40 in BL King annually. He's an OG, after all.

Edited by Genius1111
  • Like 1

r/ThaiBL - Maxtul Fan Meeting Confirmed

Max should seriously re-consider his sexuality and snatch Tyler back for good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bloop

• Haha 1

GJ0M2hZbEAAIF-i?format=jpg&name=large

GJ0M2hqaIAAqaxu?format=jpg&name=large

GJ0M2htaoAADGeT?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dabunique said:

spacer.png

Those abs:clap3:

Jazz for Two ep 5  and 6 :lakitu: I fell in with these two couples, what can I tell you, I love an enemy to a lover.

Basketball Wives Enemies GIF by VH1

This person can be so entitled like sis chill you're still only some random BL stan/update account at the end of the day :priceless: There's tons of other accounts like you (some are better tbh)

• Haha 1

Jazz for Two ep 7 and 8 Finale  I liked it but it was missing the last episode, TOO MANY THINGS happened, it felt rushed:coffee2:  I think it fell flat towards the end, it needed at least 1 more episode to close everything, There were also scenes of the three couples with too much homophobia, it was difficult to watch

SPOILER SPOILER VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

PS GENTLEMEN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMIT SUICIDE FOR LOVE... LOVE YOURSELF.......

There is nothing more pathetic than killing yourself over a desire.. WTF you die and your partner/ex-partner/crush then gets someone else and you wallowing in hell

Donald Trump Shrug GIF by Election 2016

Edited by Nebur

Unknown ep 7 every time an episode ends I want it to be Saturday now... 12 episodes won't be enough for me I need at least 50:heart:

On 3/30/2024 at 1:30 PM, Nebur said:

Jazz for Two ep 7 and 8 Finale  I liked it but it was missing the last episode, TOO MANY THINGS happened, it felt rushed:coffee2:  I think it fell flat towards the end, it needed at least 1 more episode to close everything, There were also scenes of the three couples with too much homophobia, it was difficult to watch

SPOILER SPOILER VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

PS GENTLEMEN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMIT SUICIDE FOR LOVE... LOVE YOURSELF.......

There is nothing more pathetic than killing yourself over a desire.. WTF you die and your partner/ex-partner/crush then gets someone else and you wallowing in hell

Donald Trump Shrug GIF by Election 2016

He was already depressed and thought he found a glimpse of light (Se Heon's brother) in the darkness, only for Seo Heon's brother to hurt him and push him further into the darkness. It was the final straw, not necessarily the main reason.

On 3/29/2024 at 11:52 PM, dabunique said:

He should definitely win Eye Candy the next time we vote (end 2024 or early 2025)

GJ_-2qsbAAA-tNW?format=jpg&name=large

8B1q.gif

Guess i'm watching Zee and NuNew's new series. 

Love is a cat is a flop! 

get him off my screen!

14 hours ago, rp662 said:

GJ_-2qsbAAA-tNW?format=jpg&name=large

8B1q.gif

Guess i'm watching Zee and NuNew's new series. 

Isn't that jimmy from why r u fame :thing: 

• Like 1

clarification-on-we-ares-streaming-platf

Plot twist, is GMMTV hinting that We Are will be spicier than Only Friends, since it's going to be on iQiYi? :gaycat2:

ploys-yearbook-character-posters-v0-530u

ploys-yearbook-character-posters-v0-646r

Jimmy and Earth are the same age. If it's on Youtube, I look forward to seeing Earth's scenes.

Also praying for kissing scenes between/among the men.

last-twilight-live-on-stage-bam-bam-in-t

last-twilight-live-on-stage-bam-bam-in-t

r/GMMTV - Last Twilight Live On Stage - MarkOhm dancing to One Palm Distance

At least Last Blindside is giving us something good since the conclusion of Episode 9. MarkNamtan who? The most overhyped straight pairing that we've gotten last year. JimmyNamtan had way more chemistry as exes than MarkNamtan as a married couple.

Also, a reminder that Day deserves to win Best Villain for the next Blammys.

Edited by Genius1111
  • Haha 1

@dabunique you need to watch this because Earth is so cute in it, him and Tay Tawan are boyfriend material :bird:

this-lineup-is-so-funny-to-me-hia-gang-e

Oh, the blatant favoritism.

____

FirstKhao: Yes. They are more popular internationally than in Thailand. There are various reasons for that including the fact that the shows they've starred in appealed more to western tastes. Also unfortunately from what I've heard their visuals have a lot to do with it as well.

They are both good looking 💀💀 idk if Thai people are blind or what. Especially Khao is so ****** cute ain't no way (no offence) Thai people find Gemini better looking than Khao ????

As an Asian guy, I find 2021's Fourth uber cute, 2024's Fourth reasonably cute but less attractive, 2020/2021's Khao cute in a dorky way, and 2023/2024's Khao reasonably better looking. Gem and First are not for me.

GKKQjHhbMAAdMjY?format=jpg&name=large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.