Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

Neo and Fourth 2gether on the same stage :gaycat1:

I see some people on Twitter saying they look similar/like brothers which I kind of disagree. I feel like Neo and Nanon look a lot more similar.

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyeb5f.jpg

E3Fj_7SWEAAmsQx?format=jpg&name=medium

when I tell you i was truly shooketh to my core 

didn't know ms legend had it in her :clap3: 

Spoiler

where were these kisses for ohm tho :bunny:

Edited by Katamari

28 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

The real 2Bros.

Speaking of,

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

18 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

The part on Mek....well....

The ForceBook payola:ghostface:

We can only hope it transfers to FlukeOhm as well...

Fr6j3UXaYAAsvAU?format=jpg&name=large

On 3/16/2023 at 12:11 PM, rp662 said:

Binged the first 4 episodes of “Our Dating Sim” and it’s perfect so far me thinks.:jonny5:

I hope it doesn’t fizzle out in the last 4 episodes like “The New Employee”. Miss Korea desperately needs a full rounded hit; it’s been almost a year since Blueming…

Well…

Eps 5 & 6 were subpar. The New Employee all over again. I am fuming. Two episodes left and the previews don’t seem promising.

I think it’s truly over for Korea; at the very least it is for Viki produced BL’s I fear. 

IUv3nsD.gif

I just know fourthgemini are gonna payola their way into only Fans

IUv3nsD.gif

Edited by Katamari

I've picked Moonlight Chicken back up—currently on episode 5—and I'm bored out of my mind. I keep being distracted by everything around me: random, and almost, inaudible sounds coming from afar, little particles of dust in the air, the tiktoking of the watch in my wrist… :michael:

To top it all off, there's this sharp and annoying sound in the background in Wen and Alan's break up dinner scene.

:ace:

So far, the only ones breathing any sort of life into this show are Li Ming and Heart. They are the ones who keep me coming back. :clap3:

19 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

the leads of Jack o Frost

Perhaps I should give it a watch :foxaylove2:

Still not sold on those children, especially the one that shares my birth sign, it feels like he just isn't fully invested in kissing men

The constant in your face payola and their rabid heartstopper esque fanbase is gonna be their downfall i fear

IUv3nsD.gif

24 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Still not sold on those children, especially the one that shares my birth sign, it feels like he just isn't fully invested in kissing men

The constant in your face payola and their rabid heartstopper esque fanbase is gonna be their downfall i fear

IUv3nsD.gif

GeminiFourth?

14 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Ye

IUv3nsD.gif

Not too much on our Kings :giraffe:

The way everyone only praises li Ming and heart from moonlight chicken :deadbanana2: :bibliahh:

i cant it’s not right 

All The Liquors ep 7 and 8 (finale) well this bl ended without pain or glory .. let's say it was decent:ducky::coffee2: It was very silly and cloying in a bad way in the last two episodes

Korea is deflating in the last episodes of its latest series

Let's hope that the other three on Korean broadcast don't continue down that path:dancehall:

PD: It was a light drama, but I'd rather they don't kiss than give us those 2000s kdrama-type kisses:rip:

So I take it Koria has been serving another snoozefest?

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

The way everyone only praises li Ming and heart from moonlight chicken :deadbanana2: :bibliahh:

i cant it’s not right 

The way I stopped watching the show because Fourth's character was getting on my nerves for having too much screentime :bibliahh:

I wanted Miss Mix to also be a real MESSY cheater but Aof dissapointed once again.

================

Fr6FSdZXsAAYFLZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Pretty kings!:heart:

Edited by DanyelP23

46 minutes ago, Nebur said:

All The Liquors ep 7 and 8 (finale) well this bl ended without pain or glory .. let's say it was decent:ducky::coffee2: It was very silly and cloying in a bad way in the last two episodes

Korea is deflating in the last episodes of its latest series

Let's hope that the other three on Korean broadcast don't continue down that path:dancehall:

PD: It was a light drama, but I'd rather they don't kiss than give us those 2000s kdrama-type kisses:rip:

the first 4 episodes were chaotic and fun the second half of the show was kinda meh, the reason the chief doesn't like alcohol is lame, that being said, i think this show is mid-tier, it's nowhere near bad or boring 

4 hours ago, Babymomo said:

Gemini gives me uber-straight guy vibes who wants to do as little fanservice as possible. Fourth was going to kiss him during an event and Gemini did his best to avoid it. :cm: Another time, Fourth "asked" Gemini to be his BF and Gemini shot him with a "continue daydreaming". :cm: I am sure they are besties IRL but that is not how you promote your ship. (But I respect him for being honest.)

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

i cant it’s not right 

To be fair, the focus of the show does move away from Heart to Gaipa and Alan in the final 2 episodes. I would argue that Heart seems like a forgotten character in Ep 7 and 8. (Well, not as forgotten as the pregnant Praew. The treatment of View's character is bordering on unforgiveable.)

Our Dating Sim 5 and 6 I did like this two episodes, I think everything was resolved quickly but I don't care they have great chemistry together:gaycat7: and they are so cute together without being cloying

pity it's so short

Fr-xSaGaQAIQkmL?format=jpg&name=small

Today the Winner BLammy had his birthday Shi Cheng Hao:heart:

and obviously him boyfriend, also a Blammy winner, congratulated him

There is also another message from the two of them but I can't put it on Instagram, it was beautiful with a cake

He also met with his friends from the cast of the beautiful History3 make outs days count

Happy Birthday to King Xuan. May he and Max bless us with another BL someday :celestial2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.