Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

I'll stop this series for a couple of weeks I think, these two gallants have me stressed with their lack of communication:monkey:

maybe I'll see it again when two or more episodes go by and they finally fix everything but what's up I'm fed up, however this episode was excellent and the final scene was very well acted

llorando Gif 13 - nuevos emojis, gif, pegatinas de forma gratuita en  123emoji.com

Edited by Nebur

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I'll stop this series for a couple of weeks I think, these two gallants have me stressed with their lack of communication:monkey:

maybe I'll see it again when two or more episodes go by and they finally fix everything but what's up I'm fed up, however this episode was excellent and the final scene was very well acted

llorando Gif 13 - nuevos emojis, gif, pegatinas de forma gratuita en  123emoji.com

watching now

im expecting good things :jonny5:

13 minutes ago, Katamari said:

all of the copyright strikes on bilibili :gaycat7: :bibliahh:

Wait whats tea SDFGHJK, the bilibili girlies have me fed with stuff i can't find anywhere else. Was watching this Malaysian show on there called projek high council that starred fine ass men but was in deep waters due to the creators and production company coming after uploaders OOP :snowman:

Edited by Babymomo

1 minute ago, Babymomo said:

Wait whats tea SDFGHJK, the bilibili girlies have me fed with stuff i can't find anywhere else. Was watching this Malaysian show on there called projek high council that starred fine ass men but was in deep waters due the creators and production company coming after uploaders OOP :snowman:

idk whats going on. i was watching destiny seeker last night and by morning it was gone :redface: now I'm wondering if some of the other dedicated bl channels on the site are gone too :redface: 

Not him throwing her on the bed and her lowkey loving the tension she’s making  :bibliahh: 

dina hotter than Phu tbh :jonny6:

Would have been a great time for nan to kiss him tbh but writers love miscommunication  and A slow burn :zzz:

The ending 

I- we- 

wtf :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

we need the Bl king of 2023 aka Nonkul to launch his series yaa:duca:

when is his show starting?

I just learnt of the existence of a seafood restaurant with (hot) men dressing up in skimpy women's clothes and dancing around. Maybe a show similar to MMGG can be produced. :gaycat3:

23 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

Fr0xfzuaUAItSP3?format=jpg&name=large

:allears:

Oh wow, the beauty. Who are they? :gaycat3:

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Oh wow, the beauty. Who are they? :gaycat3:

the leads of Jack o Frost

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

Fr0xfzuaUAItSP3?format=jpg&name=large

:allears:

Future eye candy nominees YUP YUP!:jonny6:

e976d5ff0b51edd9b519c99bef12923c92625d55

Y'all baguettes and queen @Babymomo better not forget these two kings (Suzuki Jin and Honda Kyoya) in your BL King and BLAmmy ballots!

19951126fdf78cf0b2ba15de37c1b01594fb3e9cb31201555c7f02ee5979c275b87fb606868d2714

fc9c04619e999073667c361c6e5dc5105f783aa2

3b655c258b74da6d86b680475e6813989c5143fb4170f638b1c54d3a2239e6bc6a6567763b37d88f

Edited by DanyelP23

8 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

when is his show starting?

There is no date yet, but I imagine that since a bl from that chain opens in April, it would be for after it ends, like July - August, since they are just promoting the nonkul series

8 hours ago, Katamari said:

The ending 

I- we- 

wtf :gaycat6:

we have to wait a month for the second part:monkey:

STOP :WAP: Will this be a bromance or then the first BL starring a MAINSTREAM ACTOR?

10 minutes ago, Nebur said:

STOP :WAP: Will this be a bromance or then the first BL starring a MAINSTREAM ACTOR?

Yeah everyone on my timeline is freaking out, K-bls finally getting the budget and attention they DESERVE!

This and Heesu might create a new K-drama genre that'll bring in the BUCKS, also them being all of us are dead alumn is a kii :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

This can be a huge step to more mainstream korean actors do BLs

Won Taemin (You Make Me Dance and Unintentional Love Story) will be the mafia guy 

It is male lead from All Of Us Are Dead. I was honestly shipping Chan Young and Park Solomon. They would have been a cool couple. :ducky:

Fr5x_WSaAAAq6F4?format=jpg&name=large

King tryin to get some Oscar buzz and hopefully an entry for best foreign film for The Philippines 

3 hours ago, Nebur said:

Screaming 

South Korea is coming hard :eek: 

So it seems like bilibili is blocked in certain regions @Babymomo

us is one of those :gaycat7: I bet this because of the whole TikTok thing 

time to vpn I guess 

3 hours ago, Nebur said:

we have to wait a month for the second part:monkey:

Wtf :deadbanana: they love to make us suffer :bibliahh:and we will be doing that :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.