Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

33 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

There was a Japanese BL in 2021 made after the manga that the anime is made after, starring BLAmmy Best Supporting Actor nominee Suzuki Jin from Kieta Hatsukoi as one of the leads.

05cb855f1ceb93dcf82ca1ce4d007b35908a759f

Ah, that’s where! I haven’t seen it myself, but I remember you guys discussing it last year.

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

gm you have 1 job :jonny5:

A shoulder for cry ep 3 :WAP: this was a great episode  the archer falls in love harder:gaycat7: and the psychopath is a love I love it However, I hated that ending, although I love it because of the drama, but I hated the archer a bit.:coffee2:

Although thinking about it, it is not hate the archer:heart2:towards him because he is a nerd who has never fallen in love and is afraid and more of the other who is CRAZY:giraffe:

The main couple still hasn't kissed, the secondary couple less, but the youngest couple, the third one, even made the delicious hahaha:giraffe:

I think I'm getting my first ever BL burnout :skull: Aside from maybe Jack O' Frost (which I don't completely love) I literally have zero interest in any new BLs :'(

19 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

I think I'm getting my first ever BL burnout :skull: Aside from maybe Jack O' Frost (which I don't completely love) I literally have zero interest in any new BLs :'(

Welcome to my world :gaycat6: Chains of heart is the only one I’m watching right now and have no interest at all in any other BLs :gaycat6: All the liquors, A boss and a Wood, Bed bugs >> are all busted to the core :gaycat6: I think it’s a lack of quality and good plot/acting :gaycat2:

Just now, Gottasadae said:

Welcome to my world :gaycat6: Chains of heart is the only one I’m watching right now and have no interest at all in any other BLs :gaycat6: All the liquors, A boss and a Wood, Bed bugs >> are all busted to the core :gaycat6: I think it’s a lack of quality and good plot/acting :gaycat2:

Hopefully it's just a cute little break (maybe we need it lol) after the whirlwind of 2021 and 2022 :dies:

On 3/21/2023 at 10:35 AM, Katamari said:

never heard of a nonkul before today but his filmography looks inch resting :snowman:

i was in need of something to new to binge :jonny5:

You should see Bad Genius ... It was hugely popular

12 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I know it's a OhmNanon thread, but the EarthMix discussion is quite interesting.

EarthMix had a feud and shaded each other ? I didnt know that !

I do think OhmNanon are no longer close. They barely like each other's post on Insta.. meanwhile Nanon likes everyone's posts (and I mean everyone) on Insta

10 hours ago, dabunique said:

Earth & Mix have been friends for over 8 years

of course they seem normal and who doesn't fight

i live for my King's pettiness when it comes to Earth LOL

OhmNanon really weren't friends before jus co workers

Are y still fans of Ohm. 

I'm no longer fan of Ohm, but he looks worringly skinny lately tbh

FilmTongtong looking like 2 cute bottoms 2gether but they are not a ship. Why? :snowman:They look about as young as JoongDunk.

18 hours ago, dabunique said:

Earth & Mix have been friends for over 8 years

of course they seem normal and who doesn't fight

i live for my King's pettiness when it comes to Earth LOL

OhmNanon really weren't friends before jus co workers

7 hours ago, reymiu said:

I do think OhmNanon are no longer close. They barely like each other's post on Insta.. meanwhile Nanon likes everyone's posts (and I mean everyone) on Insta

OhmNanon are the true 2Fads. (Or at the very least, Ohm Pawat.) :mandown:

Still hoping for a NanonMark series next year.

This Net dude looks cute. Should I go and watch Bed Friends?

Love Pattranite is the cutest girl in GMM so, it's his loss.

Fr1Ew2caIAMRiBc?format=jpg&name=large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.