Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

Cute proposal. 

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Chile we all need a Palm in our lives to jus pamper us. 

gurl put ur arms around him like now 

8 hours ago, dabunique said:

LOL

FnH-t1LagAE5kiO?format=jpg&name=large

Honestly, the show would have been more interesting if the central plot had been Fourth falling in love with a deaf guy, and the cheating plot as a side story.

Wait Palm’s dad is stacked under his shirt I see 

Just now, Genius1111 said:

Honestly, the show would have been more interesting if the central plot had been Fourth falling in love with a deaf guy, and the cheating plot as a side story.

No it wouldn’t this is an adult themed show, da babies r here to bring a few fluff because even they will have drama 

Ugh I see Nat is back and acting like his typical douchy self 

oh my goodness what is this. I can’t , poor Chopper 

6 hours ago, Katamari said:

is the top in the room with us now 

i didnt get those vibes

Somi Produce101 GIF - Somi Produce101 - Discover & Share GIFs

To be fair, I think Ayan in The Eclipse is only #4 in terms of exuding top energy.

#1 The gay male teacher who is alive

#2 The female headmaster/director/principal

#3 Neo's Khanlong

A top is still a top though. :mandown:

6 hours ago, dabunique said:

Nanon stans losing it, gotta love it

gurl EarthMix is what sold da whole series, of course they gonna showcase it more

The part with Nanon pinching Pond sold it for me. I just need to find the time to watch it.

Indeed, the promo is very unequal. The N/Anon stans should urge him to have a nice haircut and to do more BLs again. :mandown:

7 minutes ago, dabunique said:

No it wouldn’t this is an adult themed show, da babies r here to bring a few fluff because even they will have drama 

Then they should have a role reversal. EarthMix as the main, where one is deaf, and then FirstKhaoFourthGemini in the cheating plot.

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Ugh I see Nat is back and acting like his typical douchy self 

Nat has just turned 40 years old and he posted more shirtless pics on his IG account. :gaycat5:

A gay wedding yes Gawd 

3 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Then they should have a role reversal. EarthMix as the main, where one is deaf, and then FirstKhaoFourthGemini in the cheating plot.

Nat has just turned 40 years old and he posted more shirtless pics on his IG account. :gaycat5:

Ma’am fourth cheating on gemini with first 😂 

Not da mom shippin her son and Nueng 

Well dat escalated  mad quick. 

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

this

Never Let Me Go  EP.7  
we all need a Palm in our life:heart:, the other nueng whatever they are called already seems like a decent person has changed for the better:coffee2:

that twist at the end with palm's dad:chick3:

Edited by Nebur

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

Wait Palm’s dad is stacked under his shirt I see 

yup we been knew he was king :giraffe:

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

To be fair, I think Ayan in The Eclipse is only #4 in terms of exuding top energy.

#1 The gay male teacher who is alive

#2 The female headmaster/director/principal

#3 Neo's Khanlong

A top is still a top though. :mandown:

Neo did not serve more TOP than Khaottung. He was barely a top but that’s only because he was paired with Louis, even the inanimate objects in The Miracle of Teddy Bear would have served top in a pairing with Louis.

3 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Guess he didn't need BLammy votes after all cause he is the MOMENT irl!

Besides the more obvious Best Actor nom (where he was snubbed), he also deserved a Best Eye Candy nom for serving tw!nk excellence:jonny6:

———————-

Y’all better get into The Warp Effect. Fluke Pusit and Thor are serving the hottest making out scenes in da’ history of GMMTV:swan:

NLMG ep 7 

I’d like to have him now (a boyfriend) - I'm surprised that Nueng got some serious balls to confess his feelings first :clap3:Now, I have a strong feelings that it's not gonna end well, especially after church scene with prediction letters :gaycat6::cupid:

Ugh only two episodes left of The Gay Employee

it ends on February 8, jus in time for a new obsession 

7 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Neo did not serve more TOP than Khaottung. He was barely a top but that’s only because he was paired with Louis, even the inanimate objects in The Miracle of Teddy Bear would have served top in a pairing with Louis.

The disrespect towards Neo, the basketball player. :rip: Guys like Neo (and Jimmy) are portraying a nice kind of top in their respective shows, balancing masculinity and tenderness. :bird:

Most of all, the utter disrepect to Louis Thanawin :redface:, who will soon be able to be a fly a plane and be a pilot. That makes him more of a top than his other "top" colleagues.

On 1/24/2023 at 11:47 AM, Da Vinci said:

Palm's abrupt and jarring hair growth in what's supposed to be just mere days in the story :biblio:

FnM0-JgakAEzfhY?format=jpg&name=large

FnM_iqQaUAE1agc?format=jpg&name=medium

Can I just grab a pair of scissors myself

KYtBoeg.gif

Jojo sometimes doesn't seem to bothered with continuity, it seems. (See: The Player)

On 1/24/2023 at 1:43 AM, DanyelP23 said:

jedi.png

Mark serving LGBT ally in The WAP Effect with his character Jedi owning a bar and having a gays night every weekend:clap3:

On 1/24/2023 at 1:47 AM, dabunique said:

a smart business man if i ever seen one

9c42c2b28da6aee9d15c63d0487a403e10b04bd4

The sex positivity in this show. :alexz3: This show needs to win all the awards later this year. I also need the LGBT civil society groups in other countries to promote this as well.

(I am glad that Mark has gotten more screentime this episode and I think he was enjoying himself a little bit too much in real life when filming the scene with his on-screen girlfriend.)

The Warp Effect Ep 7

Yet another stellar episode and once again underscoring the best LGBT show on GMMTV right now is the one airing on Mondays. :clap3:

If you thought the intro of Together With Me Ep1 or the threesome scene in 3 Will Be Free Ep6, you need to watch the intro of TWE Ep7. :wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.