Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

Like i don't think Louis could pull off Only Friends like Mark 

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, 4Real said:

I didn't know this at all :deadbanana: But yes, I always thought he wanted to do other stuff aside from acting.

It has been a while since I watched this clip, but I think Louis mentioned something about pilot school. He is also able to answer a majority of the questions in English somewhat confidently. 

Around 22:55, Louis also mentions that he is a Charlie Puth fan. :clap3:A great choice, because most of the other pop boys aren't as talented as him. (At least his songs before 2020 are worth listening to.)

Bonus: The interviewers asked Neo what he likes to do at the beach and then he says, "Show six-pack." :coffee:

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

Like i don't think Louis could pull off Only Friends like Mark 

I actually think FirstKhao are also not really that suitable for Only Friends as well because they (and Louis) have this well-behaved boy vibe. I would rather the two of them do some other show, and FlukeThor replace them. 

Having said that, First carrying that machete in the teaser trailer has gotten me very intrigued.

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

It has been a while since I watched this clip, but I think Louis mentioned something about pilot school. He is also able to answer a majority of the questions in English somewhat confidently. 

Around 22:55, Louis also mentions that he is a Charlie Puth fan. :clap3:A great choice, because most of the other pop boys aren't as talented as him. (At least his songs before 2020 are worth listening to.)

Bonus: The interviewers asked Neo what he likes to do at the beach and then he says, "Show six-pack." :coffee:

And we like to see it!

giphy.gif

Just now, Genius1111 said:

I actually think FirstKhao are also not really that suitable for Only Friends as well because they (and Louis) have this well-behaved boy vibe. I would rather the two of them do some other show, and FlukeThor replace them. 

Having said that, First carrying that machete in the teaser trailer has gotten me very intrigued.

I liked that part too. Gave me some Yok vibes that I miss.

15 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Also, speaking of Neo, could somewhat provide that gif of him with the orange shades in Tonhon Chonlatee? When I saw him in that episode of TC, I knew I had to stan him.

spacer.png

Only one of the best characters on the show.

spacer.png

Best character in Tonhon Chonlatee: Neo Trai Nimtawat's Na

Best character in Fish Upon The Sky: Neo Trai Nimtawat's Duean

Best character in The Eclipse: Neo Trai Nimtawat's Khanlong

Best character in Vice Versa: Neo Trai Nimtawat's Up  Jimmy's Puen

My predictions:

- From the relationships, it seems like it is Mark -> Neo -> Force -> <- Book, so it may end up with the 4 of them in some sort of polyamorous set-up.

- Neo (Boston) has intercourse with the other 5 guys. He will be like Brian Kinney in the original Queer As Folk, but with much fewer redeeming points. But who knows?

- First and Neo become enemies and the machete/weapon comes into play.

- I think Jojo and the scriptwriters will insert another possible ship (two boys or two girls) or a straight female character to make it messier (maybe we will hear Neo yet again declaring he likes/liked girls). 

- I think it will end off with some things unresolved (like a 50% cliffhanger) and then there will be like a Still 2gether / Our Skyy 3 continuation in 2024. 

Best Character on TC was Miriam not Na

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Best Character on TC was Miriam not Na

The best female character on TC was Chonlatee's mum for ending Tonhon's dad, like how Elizabeth Warren demolished Mike Bloomberg in 2020.

51 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I think it was a necessary move because Louis needed to train to become a pilot, so obviously he shouldn't be acting so much. He was in his pilot uniform when he connected with Neo on Jan 14, during Neo's birthday-cum-charity event so I think he's pretty busy. 

I've come to respect Louis quite a lot after watching a few interview clips of him. Studious guy who is generally well-behaved, and he can sing well. 

On the other hand, I am excited for NeoMark, because they like a crazy and wacky duo and I know they will do justice on Only Friends.

excuuuuuse me 

IWK6.gif

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

And to think Mark Pakin had a smaller role in Bad buddy and look at him now, everywhere, while Drake was only in MamaGoGo and The Player and those shows were done by mid 2022

Drake is kind of old school tbh but he was in Bad buddy, 2gether, mamagogo, and soon to be hit Boss and babe so its not like hes flopping 

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

Drake is kind of old school tbh but he was in Bad buddy, 2gether, mamagogo, and soon to be hit Boss and babe so its not like hes flopping 

soon to be hit Boss and a Babe

sounds like an oxymoron to me lol

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

soon to be hit Boss and a Babe

sounds like an oxymoron to me lol

lol im delusional and optimistic obvi

forcebook need to be redeemed 

IWK6.gif

Just now, Katamari said:

lol im delusional and optimistic obvi

forcebook need to be redeemed 

IWK6.gif

honestly i hope so

da move to an office romance might work for dem

if not its time to cut Book off, he's da weakest link here

16 minutes ago, dabunique said:

cut Book off, he's da weakest link here

it's the solution for force's career

I see Gemini coming for a BLammy nomination for best supporting actor for his role as Heart in MC

7 hours ago, dabunique said:

Like Father Like Son I Say

2b6877218a48ab8268448de64e29aad65f19bc035323c6e8db6c38ccd53d2b4ab41cbf5d6c45391d

acf0212d6e0ab4e374452f7885019db460b7389beb445239be0ebe28c3e3e10a62f635eb99bcd624

Wait how did miss this gun what you doing :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

Wait how did miss this gun what you doing :deadbanana4:

ma'am episode 9 of Not Me

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ma'am episode 9 of Not Me

The way I don’t remember it being like that :bibliahh:time to rewatch not me I guess :dies: 

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

The way I don’t remember it being like that :bibliahh:time to rewatch not me I guess :dies: 

ma'am da way we couldn't stop talkin about it here lol

because OffGun have come a long way since their first BL

Da way people wanna boycott MC because of da cheating while having 18 time BLammy winner Bible as their avi on social media ... i can't 

1 minute ago, rp662 said:

:smitten:

of course u would

was waiting for u to comment on dem

Who is the worst GMMTV actor and why is it Joong?:redface: 
He RUINS a perfect ensemble cast in The WAP Effect

Also, I’m curious about why Fluke Pusit is like the 6th or 7th person to appear in the intro credits of WAP Effect while his character so far has been even more payolaed storywise than the female lead - who is getting EATEN UP by the vietnamese actress that plays Kat:coffee: (funnily enough she’s Nanon’s irl cousin)

@Genius1111 when u watch ep 6 there’s a scene where Thor is gonna gag you with his acting.:jonny6: He ended up being the best actor (still in GMMTV) that stared in   The Star in my mind /Sky in your heart bl:gaygacat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.