Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

1 minute ago, 4Real said:

:gaycat7:

by da way can we talk about how great Pond is in NLMG, have all da girlies in here raving about him

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

by da way can we talk about how great Pond is in NLMG, have all da girlies in here raving about him

geeeerl he killed me during ALL of that beach scene, a true talent! Did u watch the Dirty Laundry premiere? He was the best part of it too.

5 minutes ago, 4Real said:

geeeerl he killed me during ALL of that beach scene, a true talent! Did u watch the Dirty Laundry premiere? He was the best part of it too.

oh i haven't paid attention to any of da other stories from da Midnight Series but i guess I'll watch DL now

Just now, dabunique said:

oh i haven't paid attention to any of da other stories from da Midnight Series but i guess I'll watch DL now

I started Dirty Laundry for Pond and I'll stay for him too cuz the rest was mid to me.

aaaaw Alan & Wen in happier times lol

Fm2bvVMaAAErtmb?format=jpg&name=medium

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

aaaaw Alan & Wen in happier times lol

Fm2bvVMaAAErtmb?format=jpg&name=medium

:fan:

unlike some hangers i don't care about da other huge couples in MC

i know EarthMix's value

they bringing da drama and da hurt and da adult maturity desired

while GeminFourth bring on da sweetness and angst 

and First Khao aren't even a couple lol

also Mark Pakin's storyline of gettin a girl pregnant sounds good too

Edited by dabunique

1 hour ago, reymiu said:

What do you have against Mike , he's hot

Drake is super cute too 

I think both are quite hot. :gaycat4:

I am not really into Drake's face, but his abs are so awesome. 

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

i stan Toptap lol

nah with Mike when he was replaced from his staring role i knew it was over for him

he is in no shows da premiered in da GMMTV event, jus like Drake

with Joss he is still one of da biggest "straight" stars they have

I saw a comment just now about Mike ChinnaRAT that is related to what you've said.

I have the perception that Add has a lot of people because she takes care of the newer artists and those who don't have many events and things like that and then when that artist gets more famous he goes to another manager.

I don't know if that means anything, but I found it very curious that Mike left Yui and now went to Add.

Now, for Joss, it's quite strange situation. He looks like an A-list star / hot commodity that I think could have a career as big as BrightWin or Newwie, who's starring in a lot of straight dramas in One31 I heard.

40 minutes ago, 4Real said:

I started Dirty Laundry for Pond and I'll stay for him too cuz the rest was mid to me.

I can see why. Pond's character is hell lot more interesting than what he has done in FUTS and NLMG.

PondNanon seems like a very weird ship, but it looks like it's working. If only Nanon had retained his look in BB....

The funniest thing is seeing Nanon pinching Pond's nipples. :ahh:I howled too much at that scene. 

r/GMMTV - My rationale in the Comment Section.

Neung has lost his father, maybe his mother, the friendship of Ben & Phum, and basically life as he knows it, while at the same time being outed in a very public, mean-spirited way. In many ways, he’s probably lost hope for the future. Then Neung meets Wu & David, the Chinese / French couple, and gets a look in his eyes, seemingly realizing that hope still exists, maybe not for the life he once envisioned, but for a different one that will still be happy and fulfilling.

While probably a throw-away scene for most viewers, I have to believe Jojo and the screenwriters included it since they understand how important representation, the concept of found family, and the phrase, “it gets better” is in the LGTBQ+ community, especially for teenagers. Nicely done!

”This is normal. This is so normal.” -Ayan to Akk, THE ECLIPSE

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

We’re never getting another installment :gaycat6:

My Darker Blue Kiss and Darkest Blue Kiss... :gaycat6:

Oh yes, not to forget, AJ peaked with DBK and he has always been a side character since then. 

6 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I can see why. Pond's character is hell lot more interesting than what he has done in FUTS and NLMG.

PondNanon seems like a very weird ship, but it looks like it's working. If only Nanon had retained his look in BB....

The funniest thing is seeing Nanon pinching Pond's nipples. :ahh:I howled too much at that scene. 

Lowkey has more chemistry than Nanon and Film :sistrens:

2 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Lowkey has more chemistry than Nanon and Film :sistrens:

I think I will start with Midnight Motel after I am done with my other shows. (Excited to see NeoLouis in there for the final(?) time. But I hope Louis has time to reprise his role in The Eclipse special of Our Skyy 2.) 

7 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I think I will start with Midnight Motel after I am done with my other shows. (Excited to see NeoLouis in there for the final(?) time. But I hope Louis has time to reprise his role in The Eclipse special of Our Skyy 2.) 

Sad for their fans! I really didn't think GMMTV would separate them but i'm not mad at it either

3 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Sad for their fans! I really didn't think GMMTV would separate them but i'm not mad at it either

I am! :fish2:

1 minute ago, 4Real said:

I think it was a necessary move because Louis needed to train to become a pilot, so obviously he shouldn't be acting so much. He was in his pilot uniform when he connected with Neo on Jan 14, during Neo's birthday-cum-charity event so I think he's pretty busy. 

I've come to respect Louis quite a lot after watching a few interview clips of him. Studious guy who is generally well-behaved, and he can sing well. 

On the other hand, I am excited for NeoMark, because they like a crazy and wacky duo and I know they will do justice on Only Friends.

Just now, Genius1111 said:

I think it was a necessary move because Louis needed to train to become a pilot, so obviously he shouldn't be acting so much. He was in his pilot uniform when he connected with Neo on Jan 14, during Neo's birthday-cum-charity event so I think he's pretty busy. 

I've come to respect Louis quite a lot after watching a few interview clips of him. Studious guy who is generally well-behaved, and he can sing well. 

On the other hand, I am excited for NeoMark, because they like a crazy and wacky duo and I know they will do justice on Only Friends.

I didn't know this at all :deadbanana: But yes, I always thought he wanted to do other stuff aside from acting.

5 minutes ago, 4Real said:

NeoMark is the future sis

spacer.png

Also, speaking of Neo, could somewhat provide that gif of him with the orange shades in Tonhon Chonlatee? When I saw him in that episode of TC, I knew I had to stan him.

i feel bad too cuz i like Louis but i'm loving NeoMark more

5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i feel bad too cuz i like Louis but i'm loving NeoMark more

Same.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.