Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

1 minute ago, GentleDance said:

:bibliahh:

Miss Syn was like ... u wanna do me a favor while u down there Nuer?

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

d360177ad3ce29e953ee46f400bc78378b360985

5 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Is she going to die? :bibliahh:

"don't be acting like you've never seen it" her moaning and screaming along had me dead

Khun is dat b!tch don't let anyone tell u different and how Kinn looks out for him makes my heart melt

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

Yup it’s very quiet but they are serving 

da whole body swap storyline a lot of people here don’t like but in my opinion it’s done very well

Mix and Jan are acting their asses off in this show 

It helps that Earth's acting improved too, however Mix still carried the series like ATOTS

His scenes in the restaurant were beyond adorable

1 minute ago, reymiu said:

It helps that Earth's acting improved too, however Mix still carried the series like ATOTS

His scenes in the restaurant were beyond adorable

patiently waiting for episode 8, because dat was it

Mix served in da cave, in da water, in da hospital room

and of course episode 10 when da truth comes out

Finally watched Ep. 10 of TMOTB.

I-

Tarn is just too damn charming. King Tofu has EVERY reason to be worried.

hurt-sad.gif

716e44252794edc28c5faf4a122a65bb0d1f7c35

edf5566cff7dd96a63c6206d42ed9a678a267cb7

242b1cfa23d47a1dc12e0456db65ee27e854894d

Not much to say about The Tuxedo’s finale. Very short and straight-to-the-point. Chap’s booty looked great in those slacks :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Not much to say about The Tuxedo’s finale. Very short and straight-to-the-point. Chap’s booty looked great in those slacks :giraffe:

right!!!!!! i wish it was longer, they deserved to truly had fleshed out characters

and i thought we would have a potential second couple but after da second episode i knew it was dead in da water

on da plus side/ - Miss Chap & Miss Green r great together

8 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Finally watched Ep. 10 of TMOTB.

I-

hurt-sad.gif

i have seen episode 10 multiple times because of Tarn

Team Tarn where y'all at?

7c76aa5e35fdefb03894e03c9b702ae0a6bd5a6a

7f8d3f330528934c4c345574ebe7cd206bf27599

12 minutes ago, dabunique said:

7c76aa5e35fdefb03894e03c9b702ae0a6bd5a6a

7f8d3f330528934c4c345574ebe7cd206bf27599

The CGI effects done on Mr Cactus is a lot better than the one done on the furniture pieces in Nut's home. Honestly, the eyes of all the the things in Nut's home should have looked like this.

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

The CGI effects done on Mr Cactus is a lot better than the one done on the furniture pieces in Nut's home. Honestly, the eyes of all the the things in Nut's home should have looked like this.

da comforter and notebook have u shook LOL

35 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

hurt-sad.gif

The intro of TMOTB makes you think it is a fluffy light-hearted show when it totally is not. 

I hopd the final episodes go deeper into the following...

1. Was Tarn together with Neung on the day that he was killed in the accident? If no, it is perhaps possible that Neung died before Tarn gave the teddy bear to Nut, and Neung's soul did inhabit the teddy bear as his soul was wandering around. If yes, are there other items with souls that can turn to humans?

2. Was Neung's death the result of a simple accident? Or was it a pre-meditated plan by someone else?

3. Could Neung have secretly liked Nut all this while, but got a GF to hide his sexuality?

4. Someone on MDL mentioned that Kuenchai could have been the reincarnation of Sibmeun. It sounds weird, but hey, anything is possible here.

I suspect the final episodes will dwell more deeply into these supernatural themes.

23 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

blac-chyna-cut-the-cameras.gif

I have finally finished Ep 12 of Not Me. Part 4 is the greatest because it has the iconic shower scene! A pity that the 6 guys (including Dan) are not all shirtless and showering together. :gaycat2:

I love seeing Sean being a whipped boyfriend. The other guys going "ooooo" and SeanWhite blushing and chuckling...so sweet! :flower:

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

I have finally finished Ep 12 of Not Me. Part 4 is the greatest because it has the iconic shower scene! A pity that the 6 guys (including Dan) are not all shirtless and showering together. :gaycat2:

I love seeing Sean being a whipped boyfriend. The other guys going "ooooo" and SeanWhite blushing and chuckling...so sweet! :flower:

Off looked so sexy when Yok was asking what they did alone LOL

i forgot to ask u @Genius1111da object talkin in da storage room ... is it

Spoiler

da baby blanket Saen gave to Na as a wedding gift?

In the past few weeks I watched Where Your Eyes Linger, Semantic Error, and Love By Chance just now... cute and cute, not the most memorable of watches the first two but enjoyably nonetheless. I loved the two main storylines in Love By Chance but the other two :skull:

48 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

All the guys on this show were so hot :jonny2:

FRIX7q6aUAA4u9A?format=jpg&name=large

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

The intro of TMOTB makes you think it is a fluffy light-hearted show when it totally is not. 

I hopd the final episodes go deeper into the following...

1. Was Tarn together with Neung on the day that he was killed in the accident? If no, it is perhaps possible that Neung died before Tarn gave the teddy bear to Nut, and Neung's soul did inhabit the teddy bear as his soul was wandering around. If yes, are there other items with souls that can turn to humans?

2. Was Neung's death the result of a simple accident? Or was it a pre-meditated plan by someone else?

3. Could Neung have secretly liked Nut all this while, but got a GF to hide his sexuality?

4. Someone on MDL mentioned that Kuenchai could have been the reincarnation of Sibmeun. It sounds weird, but hey, anything is possible here.

I suspect the final episodes will dwell more deeply into these supernatural themes.

I like your way of detailing things, and yes I hope they deepen this and that TOfu is the winner:giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.