STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

Just now, dabunique said:

Look I respect Earth since he’s my King’s on screen partner but I had other people I wanted to mention. I voted him last knowing he would be in and in this section too

I think you have to post his HoF induction sis 

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I did not put either of them in my list. But I think I will start to put Mix S on my list after watching Moonlight Chicken.

Dude, we are voting for the actors here, not their characters. 

I know but the only one I thought about was my little bear so I just voted for him the other characters/actors died for me

Just now, Mix said:

I'm calm right now and on vacation. No meltdown for me! But you all don't deserve for treating King Chris like this. The #SoThai movement has been empowered and echoed to the point of these overhype shows that cosplaying as soft port being the consensus of BL. Also, google is your friend, watch them, find them, seek them and appreciate them. But do you know what I think that we lacked this year? Appreciating good show and actor like Trapped. Yeah, see how KP is suddenly big? Well Trapped had to run for these h*rny straight girlies to fan over them and making it overhyped. It's unfair, life is unfair but I'm content with it. King Chris, you're still amazing despite me not campaigning you that much. You are still sticking around 3 years in a row while other flopped. Yes, you did that king.

Chris is a fad :lakitu:

Just now, 4Real said:

I think you have to post his HoF induction sis 

I have started it thinking I had tomorrow to do it ? 

Just now, 4Real said:

Outpeaking, outcharting most of the Taiwanese actors, we shouldn't be divided sis :giraffe:

Just now, dabunique said:

I have started it thinking I had tomorrow to do it ? 

screaming

up next is a juicy one...

BILLKIN vs MIX

our top 2 from last year. one of them kinda flopped hard. which one tho?

3 minutes ago, Mix said:

I'm calm right now and on vacation. No meltdown for me! But you all don't deserve for treating King Chris like this. The #SoThai movement has been empowered and echoed to the point of these overhype shows that cosplaying as soft port being the consensus of BL. Also, google is your friend, watch them, find them, seek them and appreciate them. But do you know what I think that we lacked this year? Appreciating good show and actor like Trapped. Yeah, see how KP is suddenly big? Well Trapped had to run for these h*rny straight girlies to fan over them and making it overhyped. It's unfair, life is unfair but I'm content with it. King Chris, you're still amazing despite me not campaigning you that much. You are still sticking around 3 years in a row while other flopped. Yes, you did that king.

:bibliahh:

Congrats to Mr. Earth Pirapat on his well deserved spot in da Hall of Fame

My King is currently writing his induction and once it’s done I will forward it to Miss @touya kinomoto

Just now, Mix said:

Outpeaking, outcharting most of the Taiwanese actors, we shouldn't be divided sis :giraffe:

Two taiwanese actors peaked at #3 and #5 in 2020 vs. Chris' #11 BLOCKED position so :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, 4Real said:

More like that Tuxedo guy was a FAD :giraffe:

8 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

the way he is back to where he started... after peaking at 23... despite having new BLs :deadbanana4:

j9e8QVk.png

voted by:

JonginBey - 14

Genius1111 - 12

badgirlriri - 10

fais_2311 - 10

DABUNIQUE?!? - 1?!?

Felipesf - 1

Nebur - 1

IUv3nsD.gif

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

BILLKIN vs MIX

Hope it's Mix, since I already manifested it

Just now, discreetinside said:

More like that Tuxedo guy was a FAD :giraffe:

I mean ofc :giraffe:

Speaking of Taiwanese actors and our #40 rank in the BL king, @dabunique have you watched ep12 of + & -? Does the show have a happy ending?

8 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

the way he is back to where he started... after peaking at 23... despite having new BLs :deadbanana4:

j9e8QVk.png

voted by:

JonginBey - 14

Genius1111 - 12

badgirlriri - 10

fais_2311 - 10

DABUNIQUE?!? - 1?!?

Felipesf - 1

Nebur - 1

I dropped Cupid's Last Wish. 

That series was a snoozefest. Let's see if Moonlight Chicken will live up to the hype. 

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

BILLKIN vs MIX

Ma’am. Omg ? 

1 minute ago, 4Real said:

Two taiwanese actors peaked at #3 and #5 in 2020 vs. Chris' #11 BLOCKED position so :giraffe:

I mean this year :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, Mix said:

I'm calm right now and on vacation. No meltdown for me! But you all don't deserve for treating King Chris like this. The way #SoThai movement has been empowered and echoed to the point of these overhype shows that cosplaying as soft port being the consensus of BL. Also, google is your friend, watch them, find them, seek them and appreciate them. But do you know what I think that we lacked this year? Appreciating good show and actor like Trapped. Yeah, see how KP is suddenly big? Well Trapped had to run for these h*rny straight girlies to fan over them and making it overhyped. It's unfair, life is unfair but I'm content with it. King Chris, you're still amazing despite me not campaigning you that much. You are still sticking around 3 years in a row while other flopped. Yes, you did that king.

Serving

41oisd.png

5 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

but still, Earth is not losing all the time

PLEASE WELCOME THE 2ND INDUCTEE TO THE HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2022

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

4rqFQfP.png

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

:clap3:

Just now, Mix said:

I mean this year :giraffe:

All of them flopped this year :giraffe:

1 minute ago, DanyelP23 said:

Speaking of Taiwanese actors and our #40 rank in the BL king, @dabunique have you watched ep12 of + & -? Does the show have a happy ending?

Ma’am it was perfect. Watch it. I’m so full of love and hope in my cold decrepit heart 

9 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

it's decent but i have some issues with the editing

Thank you! Might watch it soon. 

Just now, 4Real said:

All of them flopped this year :giraffe:

Then it's a problem for me :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

BILLKIN vs MIX

Da way I forgot to vote for MIX even though I STANNED his actin in 1000 stars...

cuntysmile.gif.76161b4515d5866944dd044b9

I know for a FACT Miss Billkin is not out yet, even though I didn't vote for him because I still have to watch his shows:giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.