Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

I need a Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles 2. The game soundtrack was perfection, Donna Burke is that gal!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

48 minutes ago, Magic_boXX said:

I need a Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles 2. The game soundtrack was perfection, Donna Burke is that gal!

I haven’t played in almost 2 decades now but I just remember being confused and on the verge of tears in the first one cuz I couldn’t figure out what to do or how to get out of this weird loop in the beginning 😂

What game do we think will be the one released right after the direct? They've been flawless the last two directs :jonny2:

Praying for Metroid prime 2 and 3 ports.

Donkey Kong SZN is approaching, 2024 will be her year! Announce a new game Nintendo pleaseeeeee

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

What game do we think will be the one released right after the direct? They've been flawless the last two directs :jonny2:

Praying for Metroid prime 2 and 3 ports.

Only if they're a package deal 3vSuhlE.png

Yeah, we need a Golden Sun game for the Switch and then they can end its life cycle or whatever. :sistrens:

How do you all feel about the leaks out there? I’m not thrilled, but I could see Nintendo making them exciting.

Make sure to put it in spoilers if you get specific.

I want to believe that Anouma’s team is lying and there will be DLC for TOTK :WAP: there’s no way they’re leaving the game without a Master Mode…. but if there’s nothing today then I’ll expect TOTK Master Edition to be released with Switch 2 :WAP:

yeah all I want from TOTK is a master mode

announce it as a free update :bam:

50 minutes for Rhythm Heaven announcement :pool:

8 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

I haven’t played in almost 2 decades now but I just remember being confused and on the verge of tears in the first one cuz I couldn’t figure out what to do or how to get out of this weird loop in the beginning 😂

haha I use to play it with my siblings linking the gameboy to the gamecube and we use to fight all the time about using magics. They did remastered it for the switch 2 years ago and it brought back soo much memories(how ironic because that's the main theme of the game).

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Any chance the Fire Emblem Genealogy remake will be announced? 

Hopefully they see no one wants Engage and rush out Genealogy now :alexz:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Doogle said:

Donkey Kong SZN is approaching, 2024 will be her year! Announce a new game Nintendo pleaseeeeee

You were right :jonnycat:

why r they so late lol

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

You were right :jonnycat:

Okay but we need more cos I didn’t manifest it for a bloody remake :jonny: loved the GBA game tho 

damn i was waiting on nintendo of america's yt channel and nothing happened now i'm on nintendo uk and missed da first five minutes 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.