• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Switch 2 launching Holiday 2024 with Smash Bros. Ultimate port, Mario Kart 8 super deluxe, BOTW + TOTK double pack, Prime 4, and new 3D Mario. 

sickoagb-trvisagb.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Pyro been chatty this morning

my girl's game 

No wonder TOTK costs $70, & includes all the DLC items

"There are no plans to release additional content this time, but that's because I feel like I've done everything I can to create games in that world."

I always thought Kass was gonna be part of the DLC

So when Nintendo direct comes next week and they announce new Donkey Kong for December , then what  :alexz:

As much as I was enjoying Engage, I’m starting to see the flaws. WTF is up with these skirmishes :biblionny: they’re harder than the actual story maps, how am I supposed to level up my lower leveled units and grind out bonds when the enemies are all higher levels than me and bumrush my units with no reprieve :gaycat6:

My dad has been hogging the TV ever since he "retired", so I bought a LG C1 for my room today :jonny5: I replaced my 6 yr old iPhone, 3 months ago too :clown: & I'm heavily considering buying a pair of Ultraboosts that are 40% OFF rn... :clown: If i did so, my bank balance would be $13.46... :clown: 

I've had that saved up since last year, so no point leaving it unused right? ...right? :clown: Back on the NISSIN diet i go :clown: I'm just trying to make the best of my PS5 cuz i literally haven't touched it since Hogwarts, but i have a feeling i'm gonna end up using my Switch more instead :dies: Currently feel like replaying Triangle Strategy (for the 4th time) more than starting any PS5 game :toofunny3: 

EDIT: I kinda wanna return the TV, but don't have the guts to ask for it :toofunny2: the TV is great, but i want my money instead :toofunny2: 

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Magickarp said:

My dad has been hogging the TV ever since he "retired", so I bought a LG C1 for my room today :jonny5: I replaced my 6 yr old iPhone, 3 months ago too :clown: & I'm heavily considering buying a pair of Ultraboosts that are 40% OFF rn... :clown: If i did so, my bank balance would be $13.46... :clown: 

I've had that saved up since last year, so no point leaving it unused right? ...right? :clown: Back on the NISSIN diet i go :clown: I'm just trying to make the best of my PS5 cuz i literally haven't touched it since Hogwarts, but i have a feeling i'm gonna end up using my Switch more instead :dies: Currently feel like replaying Triangle Strategy (for the 4th time) more than starting any PS5 game :toofunny3: 

EDIT: I kinda wanna return the TV, but don't have the guts to ask for it :toofunny2: the TV is great, but i want my money instead :toofunny2: 

And PS+ raising their prices on you. You'll have to cancel your subscription now :redface:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, BambiStar said:

If the new DKC game ends up being Mario vs DK I will end it all. Please God :'(

it looks like it

when Pyoro showed Mario i was like :noparty:

• ATRL Moderator

Astral Chain 2 release date incoming :WAP:

The only thing I was looking forward to was Persona 3 Reload but it's not coming to the Switch and I'm not getting another console just to play that game again. I'll try tuning in tomorrow to see if there's anything worth keeping an eye for cause I haven't really kept up with gaming.

Mario Kart 9 

Golden Sun 1 & 2 remakes in HD-2D

New Golden Sun game

New Luigi’s Mansion

New Fire Emblem

New Switch Announcement 

TOTK DLC

:WAP:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, znake said:

:gaycat: Dixie Kong Country is coming 

A lead actress! I’m not ready for ha plentiful bundles on my screen again  :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.