Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

26 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Play the best Pokemon game Legends Arceus :gaycat1:

Already did back in 2022 and I really enjoyed it (but I didn't have a great replay value either - at least for me)

The team I put together for Violet included H-sneasel, H-growlithe and Goomy (to evolve in H-Goodra):clap3:

• Like 1

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

• ATRL Moderator
On 4/3/2024 at 4:34 AM, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Guys, I need some advice: is Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition good for someone who has never played any game of the franchise?

I need a new game after finishing TOTK a few months ago, but after that masterpiece I am struggling to find anything interesting. XCDE seems nice and it's currently on sale in the Nintendo eshop

XC1 shows its age a bit now, but if you like classic RPGs and excellent exploration, I definitely recommend.

Then you can play XC2, the best in the series :heart:

Then you can wait for whatever Xeno‐ game they release next :eddie:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/4/2024 at 4:16 PM, feelslikeadream said:

XC1 shows its age a bit now, but if you like classic RPGs and excellent exploration, I definitely recommend.

Thank you very much!

On 4/3/2024 at 11:34 AM, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Guys, I need some advice: is Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition good for someone who has never played any game of the franchise?

I need a new game after finishing TOTK a few months ago, but after that masterpiece I am struggling to find anything interesting. XCDE seems nice and it's currently on sale in the Nintendo eshop

The Xenoblade Chronicles trilogy is one of the best things to happen to gaming in recent decades. The three games are incredibly well connected, culminating with XC3 which provides an amazing and beautiful ending to the story that begins in XC:DE. 

XC:DE is the start of the trilogy as it has already been mentioned. The story is crazy good and the battle system is perhaps the best way to access the franchise. It is far more accessible than the one in XC2 but less interesting and fun than the one in XC3. 

XC2 may have the franchise's most iconic characters and the Blade system which is really good (ignoring the gacha system). The story, as I said, is crazy good as well.

And finally, you have XC3 which closes the trilogy with both characters from XC1 and XC2 and tons of references. This game was such a beautiful way to end the trilogy, the story is amazing as well (don't listen to people in this thread, they think hating on this game is cool or something). The battle system is, in my opinion, the best out of the three games and the characters are also amazing. The DLC is really good too as you will see if you get it :fan: 

• Like 1

XC1 is the only Xenoblade game I truly love, but what a game it is. I've seen the battle system been described as a little boring compared to the sequels, but as somebody who generally found fighting in 2 and 3 to be a little irritating and sometimes overwhelming, I like it well enough.

Main draw is definitely the world and exploration though! :intoit:

I'm not a huge hater of 2 though, it's a good time. Even if it did attract the hentai-brained fans to the series unfortunately.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2024 at 11:16 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Omg you're a mod now :eek: congrats sis!

EDIT: i see @Ampersand13 is a mod now too, i almost didn't recognise u with that avi :dies: congrats too! The Nintendo girlies coming through.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Omg you're a mod now :eek: congrats sis!

EDIT: i see @Ampersand13 is a mod now too, i almost didn't recognise u with that avi :dies: congrats too! The Nintendo girlies coming through.

Thanks sis :heart2: I tried to secure a banner for Princess Peach Showtime but the veteran mods said "Daisy outsold" and wouldn't post it :weeps:

• Haha 8

Saw this at a record store yesterday and thought it was interesting that the label is Curaga Records

:-*

Haven't listened to it yet, but the holo cover was really cool IRL

2 hours ago, Curaga said:

Saw this at a record store yesterday and thought it was interesting that the label is Curaga Records

:-*

Haven't listened to it yet, but the holo cover was really cool IRL

Where is the best track in the Zelda series though? (Dark World theme)

2 minutes ago, xXavril said:

Where is the best track in the Zelda series though? (Dark World theme)

Looks like it's on vol. 1 :gaycatina1:

• Thanks 1

On 4/6/2024 at 6:19 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Thanks sis :heart2: I tried to secure a banner for Princess Peach Showtime but the veteran mods said "Daisy outsold" and wouldn't post it :weeps:

Did you remind them that Ms. Daisy still can't book a game? :fan: 

I tried playing Xenoblade Chronicles and it bored me to death…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

Cleared omg

Daisy stans have been a bit brave after a few payola'd appearances 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

XC3 is one of my absolute favorite games! The music, the story, the characters, the DLC :heart2: I still have to play XCD.

I'm currently playing Pokemon BDSP and I have to say that I find the game a bit boring. It's nice to play a classic 2D Pokemon game again, but somehow BDSP doesn't click for me.

XC3 has one of the strongest first acts I've ever played in a JRPG but it goes downhill from there really fast. I still consider the end of Chapter 5 to the start of Chapter 6 as the peak of the whole series but it can't carry the rest of the game being mediocre and uninspired.

Future Redeemed DLC cleared the main game tho :bird:

• ATRL Moderator

3 hours ago, Rence said:

XC3 has one of the strongest first acts I've ever played in a JRPG but it goes downhill from there really fast. I still consider the end of Chapter 5 to the start of Chapter 6 as the peak of the whole series but it can't carry the rest of the game being mediocre and uninspired.

Oh, here's the tea. I think it has the best premise of any XC game, but so many of the story decisions are irredeemably bad. Like that random fight in Ch 4 between the two side characters who have ZERO motivation for fighting each other :toofunny3: And the villain being a cookie cutter antagonist with no narrative drive behind their actions. And the forced romance. And the protagonist being dull as hell.

I was the biggest Xeno- stan here before XC3 launched, but even I was forced to acknowledge the game's glaring weaknesses. (And this isn't to mention gameplay weaknesses, like the terrible side quest design, map design being worse than XC1, XC2, and XCX, etc.)

• Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 1:35 PM, thatsmydemi said:

The Xenoblade Chronicles trilogy is one of the best things to happen to gaming in recent decades. The three games are incredibly well connected, culminating with XC3 which provides an amazing and beautiful ending to the story that begins in XC:DE. 

XC:DE is the start of the trilogy as it has already been mentioned. The story is crazy good and the battle system is perhaps the best way to access the franchise. It is far more accessible than the one in XC2 but less interesting and fun than the one in XC3. 

XC2 may have the franchise's most iconic characters and the Blade system which is really good (ignoring the gacha system). The story, as I said, is crazy good as well.

And finally, you have XC3 which closes the trilogy with both characters from XC1 and XC2 and tons of references. This game was such a beautiful way to end the trilogy, the story is amazing as well (don't listen to people in this thread, they think hating on this game is cool or something). The battle system is, in my opinion, the best out of the three games and the characters are also amazing. The DLC is really good too as you will see if you get it :fan: 

Thank you for your insights :celestial3:

I got the XCDE right before the sale was over in the end, but I don't know when I'll be able to play it

So. Is the "leaked plan" of a general direct this month & Switch 2 reveal in June still in the books or what. :suburban:

5 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

So. Is the "leaked plan" of a general direct this month & Switch 2 reveal in June still in the books or what. :suburban:

I guess it depends if the switch two is a Q4 release or not. I can't imagine them announcing it in June if it's (allegedly) not coming out until March 2025. Typically they're pretty good at having a gold turn around rate between reveals and releases 

Yeah I always thought that a June reveal for a Q1 2025 release felt... odd. Maybe they have one game they really wanna push as a holiday title instead of relying on Switch 2 preorders as their holiday "purchase" (that's what I'd imagine would make the most sense with like... an October reveal). Oh well, guess we'll see.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2024 at 1:52 AM, Eternium said:

She's being sabotaged by the misogynist Miyamoto regime I fear :suburban:

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

She's being sabotaged by the misogynist Miyamoto regime I fear :suburban:

Maybe misogyny made some points.

4 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Yeah I always thought that a June reveal for a Q1 2025 release felt... odd. Maybe they have one game they really wanna push as a holiday title instead of relying on Switch 2 preorders as their holiday "purchase" (that's what I'd imagine would make the most sense with like... an October reveal). Oh well, guess we'll see.

I would imagine that the September Direct is going to be for the announcement of the new console. The only other thing I could see is an announcement in the June Direct and then further promotion in the September Direct. 

• Like 1

i don't know what he's hinting at but John Cena would pull off Ganondorf easy, he's one of the few who got the face feature and body. as for for acting skills, y'all should watch the HBO show 'Peacemaker', he's proven his excellent range in it. now they just need to confirm Hunter Schafer and we good to go.

honestly i'm not worried about casting, i'm more worried about the awful director they attached to the project and the bad script that nintendo will put together

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.