Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

Should've given my ZERO to Daisy :rip: I gave every Mario character a 1, except Pauline who got like a 2(?) :rip: imagine stanning useless damsel in distresses!

When Birdo wins, & the conservatives rage @ another biological man beating women again 

gameboy_magazine__birdo_issue_by_steevinlove_d9dczft-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI5OCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M3MGJmMzE2LWNlMjItNDQ1My04NGQyLWQ5ZjNhNDA2YzhkZlwvZDlkY3pmdC1mZWFlNWI3NS0yMzBmLTQ0MTctYjZlNi00YjYxNjRiZTNmNDYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.ttcyfTgyvzE6LoxnBvxrKGuTKniBwucvlI8c89cC1ZU

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

13 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

spacer.png

High Score:

11: @Euterpe, @thatsmydemi, @Chiidish, @M André

10: Drod93, Eternium, feelslikeadream, Hannah Hunt, Haze, Johnzy13, Vroom Vroom, youreyesgocold

Low Scores:

0: @AgentChain, @Axel., @Rence, @Venus Temple 

1: Antonini, Attitude, CBC, dairyman2001, sugrbby666, Tylerbv

Ahhhhhhh the fumes at these legends  :bibliahh:

12 hours ago, Miles. said:

Isabelle in the top 10 I---------

:skull: 

The girls wasted their zeroes on random “anime” girls instead of sabotaging the real menace :redface:

The real menace is Samus, she better be next out :biblionny:

10 hours ago, AgentChain said:

That’s what turned me off tbh.

I was going to give Xeno a chance by buying Xeno 3 but after seeing the annoying Xeno stans talking about it in this thread, I said, “nah!” 

You should still buy it. It's the best Xeno game :heart2:

10 hours ago, lovecatt said:

I didn't see mio (Nintendo's actual best female character & the best va performance in a Nintendo game) in the poll so I didn't vote. 

She's my fave character in the whole franchise too :weeps: she should've swept the whole thing :jonny: (especially with long hair :fan:)

16 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

spacer.png

High Scores:

11: @Invisibility

10: Antonini, Hannah Hunt, Johnzy13, Kylizzle, Venus Temple

Low Score:

1: AgentChain, CBC, jacobdaniel, Kaled Kalil, sugrbby666, thatsmydemi, Dancehall Queen, Chiidish

y'all did this legend wrong ...

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

:biblio:

I mean, even if you don’t like her she’s literally SO harmless. She isn’t shoved down everyone’s throats (Isabelle), or has a release every 5 min and is always in discussion (Kirby, Pokemon) or a cringey carbon copy of another character (Daisy, Dixie Kong), or one of a million characters in the same universe (Lucina, Mia, etc). What is there actually to hate about her? If someone doesn’t give her an 11 I understand, but anything under 3 (and especially 0) would make no sense. 

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

but anything under 3 (and especially 0) would make no sense. 

Drag that one user who gave everyone a 1 except for their fave :)

Are the physical girls finally digging into Prime Remastered? Did y’all score copies? :lakitu:

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Are the physical girls finally digging into Prime Remastered? Did y’all score copies? :lakitu:

I tried the Best Buy and GameStop by me, but neither had it :gaycat7:

My Amazon delivery date still says March 14th, so I guess I'll be playing it then.

57 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

My Amazon delivery date still says March 14th, so I guess I'll be playing it then.

Mine says March 27. :skull:

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

I got it from the Nintendo Store yesterday and there weren’t even that many available on shelf :deadbanana:

I feel for this girls who had no luck at Target/Walmart

• ATRL Moderator
47 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Mine says March 27. :skull:

My original date was March 30 but they bumped it up 2 weeks. Maybe you'll have similar luck! :bird:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

I'm a simp for Samus so I bought digital immediately, but my physical copy is also a March baby. :skull: One day we'll have you behind that visor.

43 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

I got it from the Nintendo Store yesterday and there weren’t even that many available on shelf :deadbanana:

I feel for this girls who had no luck at Target/Walmart

You played her yet? :duca:

6 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

she's the queen of knowing her lane and staying in it

speaking of.

prime remastered clears every remaster i've ever played. they really put love into it

2 hours ago, Subomie said:

I played until I unlocked the morph ball bombs last night. Ugh she’s so gorgeous :jonnycat:

Also I forgot how many random rooms Prime has with items you can’t access in the early game. I really wish they had made a quality of life update to mark the map with items or rails or whatever it is you scanned and didn’t interact with yet. The map in Dread was so useful, and this feels like such a step back now. How did I keep track of this when I was younger??? I probably didn’t because I never got past the artifact collection time-padding snooze fest section. Pen and paper making her comeback I suppose :cm:

I’m making it my mission this time to finally beat a prime game!!! For the amount I stan Samus and the 2D games, its probably shocking I’ve never finished any of the Prime games. I always fell off for one reason or another :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

You played her yet? :duca:

It’s my first time playing the Prime Series since I never had a home console :jonny6: This game is beyond gorgeous, I can’t believe it’s just a visual upgrade of a 2 decade game :deadbanana:

Loving the exploring and discovering so far 

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

I played until I unlocked the morph ball bombs last night. Ugh she’s so gorgeous :jonnycat:

Also I forgot how many random rooms Prime has with items you can’t access in the early game. I really wish they had made a quality of life update to mark the map with items or rails or whatever it is you scanned and didn’t interact with yet. The map in Dread was so useful, and this feels like such a step back now. How did I keep track of this when I was younger??? I probably didn’t because I never got past the artifact collection time-padding snooze fest section. Pen and paper making her comeback I suppose :cm:

I’m making it my mission this time to finally beat a prime game!!! For the amount I stan Samus and the 2D games, its probably shocking I’ve never finished any of the Prime games. I always fell off for one reason or another :lakitu:

Mhm. I'm glad the remaster was faithful, but they certainly did keep some of the archaic old design flaws of the original. Especially when it comes to getting 100% scans for the logbook. :rip: Kinda wish they left the scan dash exploit from the original NA release intact tho.

1 hour ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

It’s my first time playing the Prime Series since I never had a home console :jonny6: This game is beyond gorgeous, I can’t believe it’s just a visual upgrade of a 2 decade game :deadbanana:

Loving the exploring and discovering so far 

Bless :chick3: I've been playing this game for so long, and even I keep stopping to glance around and see how much better everything looks. It keeps making me smile over stupid things like that.

20 minutes ago, Pop said:

we need Nintendo Switch 2, the games are just too fugly for me at this point :lmao:

Honestly.. I’ve been on my PS5 a lot more and swapped back to my Switch and.. mama this is garbage 

Temenos is that shady gay christian ***** :bibliahh: i love him

omini.jpg

11 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

my 11 :heart2: ZSS is such a Smash icon :jonny5: the rocket boots :jonny5:

41 minutes ago, Pop said:

we need Nintendo Switch 2, the games are just too fugly for me at this point :lmao:

20 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Honestly.. I’ve been on my PS5 a lot more and swapped back to my Switch and.. mama this is garbage 

Here's the thing Sony and Microsoft are trying to make a worse computer. Nintendo is trying to make a better console for pure gameplay.

Considering the games that are on it and the nifty things the console can do (dock/undock, detachable/split controllers, motion controls which it actually uses consistently) no I do not consider it to be garbage. Like sure the specs could be better but it's negligible considering how fun and innovative the Switch still is in nearly every other regard and that's 6 YEARS into it's lifespan

giphy-downsized-large.gif 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.