Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

Since Floptendo understocked Metroid Prime I feel like I’ll have to travel to the Nintendo store to actually get a copy :rip: People online are already saying that GameStops/Best Buys won’t even have it in stock unless you preordered it

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

6 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Since Floptendo understocked Metroid Prime I feel like I’ll have to travel to the Nintendo store to actually get a copy :rip: People online are already saying that GameStops/Best Buys won’t even have it in stock unless you preordered it

its giving sabotage. but who is doing it :jonny2:

11 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

WTF! I preordered Prime Remastered on Amazon and I just got an order update that says it's going to arrive on MARCH 14th :deadbanana4: The scam! :angry:

6 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Something’s going on with the availability of the game. It’s sold out from pre orders nearly everywhere the day it was announced yet there hasn’t been any restock :rip: Looks like Nintendo really underestimated the demand. The sabotage :cries: 

I BEEN SAYING. I’ve been in here collapsing over the preorders since day 1 when I was scrambling to find an online retailer who had listed it. After that shadow drop I just knew Ninturd had NO faith and would print 3 copies. My preorder from Best Buy doesn’t even say shipped yet so there’s no way I’m getting it tomorrow :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

its giving sabotage. but who is doing it :jonny2:

I fear it’s that SamusHunter Twitter account that got publicly shamed and exposed as a #FRAUD last year :jonny2:

Just now, youreyesgocold said:

I BEEN SAYING. I’ve been in here collapsing over the preorders since day 1 when I was scrambling to find an online retailer who had listed it. After that shadow drop I just knew Ninturd had NO faith and would print 3 copies. My preorder from Best Buy doesn’t even say shipped yet so there’s no way I’m getting it tomorrow :deadbanana2:

Ugh this is such a mess :deadbanana2: And it’s so annoying because the demand is definitely there. I had a feeling this would be a disaster after they demoted the game to Headline during the Direct:rip: 

11 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Just reached chapter 4 in XC3, have about 40 hours already in and still loving it, my fav Xenoblade game so far :WAP:

It's very easy though, I'm overleveled from doing all the side quests, literally 16 levels higher than the main story enemies now, had to switch from Normal to Hard and still bodying every enemy in my path :bibliahh:

Ooh yeah she’s messy for that. But I’m glad you’re enjoying the story though while

Spoiler

there’s still potential for it to go anywhere interesting OOP :cm:

She’s definitely the most well rounded of her sisters but the twists and turns of 1 are way more engaging, and the bonds between the characters in 2 are way stronger. But ms TORNA still eats all of them :mandown:

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

spacer.png

High Score:

10: Euterpe, Rigalo, Chiidish

Low Score:

0: @Goaty

1: Antonini, Axel., CBC, gagacasanova, Magickarp, sugrbby666

Marth’s echo b*tch is pretty deserving of bottom tier but where tf is Daisy if not bottom 5???? :deadbanana2:

Edit

The way I had to edit this from Chrom to Marth because she’s THAT forgettable :bibliahh:

Edited by youreyesgocold

Our local retailer just acknowledged receipt of my full payment for the Metroid Prime preorder. It better arrive TODAY :gaycat7:

I didn't know Metroid Prime Remaster was out of stock everywhere. Guess I shouldn't have cancelled my Target order. :skull:

2 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

the way I called Nintendo NY and the person I spoke to on the phone was giving me a "probably" for it being in stock tomorrow :lakitu:

why are they under promoting / under shipping / underselling  such an iconic remaster? 

I'm still kind of pressed over the shadow drop and weird release. it's getting amazing reviews as deserved I just really don't get them treating this like a flash in the pan just release it when this game is legendary.

6 minutes ago, ebaby said:

the way I called Nintendo NY and the person I spoke to on the phone was giving me a "probably" for it being in stock tomorrow :lakitu:

why are they under promoting / under shipping / underselling  such an iconic remaster? 

I'm still kind of pressed over the shadow drop and weird release. it's getting amazing reviews as deserved I just really don't get them treating this like a flash in the pan just release it when this game is legendary.

Not a “probably” for the launch day :deadvision: I swear if I go there tomorrow and they don’t have it :deadbanana2:

Also the way Nintendo / Nintendo NYC aren’t even tweeting about the launch of the game :rip:

Ha! All those little sword girlies need to stay out smash next time and maybe I wont think so low of them! 

1 minute ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Not a “probably” for the launch day :deadvision: I swear if I go there tomorrow and they don’t have it :deadbanana2:

Also the way Nintendo / Nintendo NYC aren’t even tweeting about the launch of the game :rip:

exactly !  like.  where's the ig post? :cool:

i truly don't understand it.

one of the greatest games of all time gets a remaster that easily clears many of the recent low effort hd remakes that companies have been putting out the past few years, clearly has the demand since its sold out, and yet i feel they are barely promoting it and gave it a weird release schedule

why the sabotage?

samus sells if you promote her properly :lakitu:

9 hours ago, Chiidish said:

The Fire Emblem and Xenoblade antis will never know peace and real gaming :bird:

Maybe if female Corrin was the canon protag, I would’ve given more points :foxaylove2:

Deciding who to start OT2 with. U can't switch your starter out. :matty: I was gonna go with Partitio, cuz he's hot, but come to find out he's a communist. Then i was gonna go Throné, but then 50% say she's strong, the other 50% say she's the worst class :rip:

Also going back to the Pro Controller after the PS5 controller, feels like i'm holding a cheap Hasbro toy :rip: & YET i'd still pick the Pro Controller cuz of the battery life, and frankly the whole trigger resistance on the Dualsense is dumb.

8 hours ago, Rence said:

Our local retailer just acknowledged receipt of my full payment for the Metroid Prime preorder. It better arrive TODAY :gaycat7:

No copies were shipped today :deadbanana2: what’s happening with Nintendo :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Also going back to the Pro Controller after the PS5 controller, feels like i'm holding a cheap Hasbro toy :rip: & YET i'd still pick the Pro Controller cuz of the battery life, and frankly the whole trigger resistance on the Dualsense is dumb.

I have both dual sense and xbox elite and I use neither for my PC gaming :skull: their battery life is annoying

Pro controller battery is chef's kiss

Thank god for Steam stanning Nintendo, their controller config support for both Pro controller and joy con is 10/10

The way I got shipping confirmation for feb 24 last night and I STILL logged in everywhere I could this morning to try and reserve MPR for in store pickup. I already waited 2 weeks. 2 more days was NOT going to happen:bibliahh:

I was able to purchase a copy from BestBuy for pickup and I already got the confirmation email that I can stop in to get it. I’ll just return the one that comes in the mail whenever it gets here. 

Will be entering my bad a*s space bish era tonight :gaycat1: HYPE

spacer.png

2 hours ago, ebaby said:

calling Nintendo NY, Gamestop, BestBuy this morning 

spacer.png

Just called Nintendo Store and they have it in stock :msmarvel:

Just now, TalkThatRihanna said:

Just called Nintendo Store and they have it in stock :msmarvel:

the way i also just called again and we probably spoke to the same person :gaycat5:

I am fighting every1:katie2: for this Gamecube era was my childhood

4 minutes ago, ebaby said:

the way i also just called again and we probably spoke to the same person :gaycat5:

I am fighting every1:katie2: for this Gamecube era was my childhood

Nnn when he reports to Nintendo HQ that there’s DEMAND for the game :gaycat5: 

I did not expect such a low stock for Prime Remastered :rip: I don’t know why I expected Maine of all places to get copies but damn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.