Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

Just now, orange22 said:

She stanned DOWN but La Grace is loyal to the box office and a flop is a flop is a flop 

spacer.png

A true charts not the arts kinda girl

spacer.png

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Grace making an objective bottom 10 based on numbers and the girls are still riled

eaIiSBC.gif 

Grace switches so often because she is a success stan. This is a fact:santa:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

i just got recommended this video. It’s not very good but now that the compilations are starting, hopefully we get some funny vids. Happy 2023 Gracists. 

eaIiSBC.gif

so i watched Strange World tonight and it was fun? i don't understand why she hates it so much. 

I can understand why conservatives were fuming tho. Those first 20 minutes can be a real kick in the c*nt for people like them lol.

45 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

so i watched Strange World tonight and it was fun? i don't understand why she hates it so much. 

I can understand why conservatives were fuming tho. Those first 20 minutes can be a real kick in the c*nt for people like them lol.

1. It was a flop and didn't make money

2. She's a liberal that always spits "centrist" bs in an attempt to please the conservatives/fascists so she says it's "too woke"

21 hours ago, Assassin said:

imgonline-com-ua-Negative-q-ZZXCg-VZHe.j

Omg. This list is so transparent, so caught up in politics and her loser social media comments. She has no spine and no personal opinion on things.

With that said, I agree Amsterdam and Morbius were bad. 

her worst of the year video :rip:

Kinda insane for her to talk about movies she hasn't even seen :rip:

2023 is looking to make margot the new jessica :celestial5:

12 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

i don't think she ever even saw it :monkey:

20 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

i just got recommended this video. It’s not very good but now that the compilations are starting, hopefully we get some funny vids. Happy 2023 Gracists. 

eaIiSBC.gif

The Chastaification process is starting :rip: 

eaIiSBC.gif

@The Witch @Walk_Away21 

Edited by Reverse Warholian

Do you think Grace reads this thread?

eaIiSBC.gif

Roman Holiday
10 hours ago, The Witch said:

La Chastain kinda stomped on her, she had to find another target real quick

eaIiSBC.gif

Stain’s downfall is coming, or she’ll eventually align herself with Grace strategically.  Grace plays chess not checkers 

spacer.png

We should somehow contact Ryan Murphy, and offer him to make some kind of show, like Feud 2.0 about Grase and Jessica, but with different names ofc. Jessica can play herself while Margot plays Grace ?

eaIiSBC.gif

2 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

Stain’s downfall is coming, or she’ll eventually align herself with Grace strategically.  Grace plays chess not checkers 

spacer.png

Ik Ms Grace is patiently waiting for Stain's next bomb to drop

eaIiSBC.gif

@Reverse Warholian

On 1/1/2023 at 6:45 PM, Valentine said:

Omg. This list is so transparent, so caught up in politics and her loser social media comments. She has no spine and no personal opinion on things.

With that said, I agree Amsterdam and Morbius were bad. 

These list is for the biggest box office flops of the year tho, but surprised she missed Moonfall, which arguably was one of the biggest flops of 2022

16 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Perched for MM today.

eaIiSBC.gif

more Avatar winning, we can stand it 

eaIiSBC.gif

5 hours ago, BlackAura said:

We should somehow contact Ryan Murphy, and offer him to make some kind of show, like Feud 2.0 about Grase and Jessica, but with different names ofc. Jessica can play herself while Margot plays Grace ?

eaIiSBC.gif

Honestly you can really base off a fictional character off her, like that Nancy Grace character in gone girl 

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

These list is for the biggest box office flops of the year tho, but surprised she missed Moonfall, which arguably was one of the biggest flops of 2022

Probably because moonfall didn’t make a lot of noise on Twitter 

Can my fellow Gracists please stop shading Brie Larson and The Marvels. We need the audience to buy the album.

I watched Glass Onion and thought it was fine, then I watched her review and she really stans it. I am kind of surprised tbh because it was so “meh”.

I can’t find her hair care routine and I’m dying to know it.

I think it’s good that she’s relaxing her attitude towards Jessica Chastain. I first noticed that in her review of The Good Nurse (I think - or maybe it was her Oscars coverage). It will be cool if Jessica is the villain in New World Order.

Grace will be back in love with Margot when Barbie is a smash hit.

Edited by Haburo

8 hours ago, Haburo said:

Can my fellow Gracists please stop shading Brie Larson and The Marvels. We need the audience to buy the album.

We will be watching opening weekend. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.