Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

6 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

she went from 944k to 943k subscribers :deadbanana2: she's truly never hitting a million

people are unsubscribing before she starts posting spoilers as video video thumbnails.... :giraffe:

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

6 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

she went from 944k to 943k subscribers :deadbanana2: she's truly never hitting a million

It was bad for miss Grace

8 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

Wasn’t she at 945k at one point? She needs to expand her audience. These Marvel videos are pushing me to consider unsubscribing. Maybe the lives will reinvigorate her channel eventually. 

to survive as a YouTube creator you need to adapt and switch up your content. I'm not saying she needs to stop doing her style of videos because I love their set up, but everything has been the same for years and years.

she will never do this because she seems like a private person but if she also started vlogging or doing anything else to let us see a different side of her and her lifestyle, that could gain some new viewers/subscribers or something. I have no idea but I've always rooted for her, sad she probably won't hit a million subs :deadvision:

Her flat out lying in the stream the other day saying a number of people in the press enjoyed Morbius when it’s the most panned film of the year. :rip:

1 hour ago, shookgrande said:

to survive as a YouTube creator you need to adapt and switch up your content. I'm not saying she needs to stop doing her style of videos because I love their set up, but everything has been the same for years and years.

she will never do this because she seems like a private person but if she also started vlogging or doing anything else to let us see a different side of her and her lifestyle, that could gain some new viewers/subscribers or something. I have no idea but I've always rooted for her, sad she probably won't hit a million subs :deadvision:

I don't even think her content is the problem, there are a lot of channels with basically the same content as hers that have 1M+ subs. It's just that her channel is embarrassingly amateur. Her thumbnails, the layout of her videos and livestreams and the quality of her videos are just embarassing for someone with that reach and that much time on the platform.

1 hour ago, shookgrande said:

she needs to go back to doing frequent movie reviews, that’s why i really enjoyed her channel to begin with and was a member for a long time. she only reviews blockbusters/superhero films and those flop disney+ shows now and i’ve basically checked out. im sure the next month will just be 45 black panther videos

Edited by Scandalous

2 hours ago, mathekr said:

I don't even think her content is the problem, there are a lot of channels with basically the same content as hers that have 1M+ subs. It's just that her channel is embarrassingly amateur. Her thumbnails, the layout of her videos and livestreams and the quality of her videos are just embarassing for someone with that reach and that much time on the platform.

This, plus I finally watched one of Dan Murrell's box office breakdown videos and he's way more in depth and impartial versus Grace. 

2 hours ago, Scandalous said:

she needs to go back to doing frequent movie reviews, that’s why i really enjoyed her channel to begin with and was a member for a long time. she only reviews blockbusters/superhero films and those flop disney+ shows now and i’ve basically checked out. im sure the next month will just be 45 black panther videos

:dies:

All of this. I jumped when I saw she did another House of the Dragon video because it’s almost out of character for her now.

She also watches a ton of stuff that she just doesn’t even review? She could at least pull an Anthony Fantano and do a monthly compilation of all the things she doesn’t make a full video for :katie:

Ffff her tweets about Henry :rip: when a new Superman film gets made she's gonna hate on it so bad

7 hours ago, orange22 said:

Watching the HoTD video…she’s giving Big Bird  

i just started HOTD and tried watching her ep 1 b reakdown and couldn't do it... there's much much better coverage out there over her:eli:

Honestly who is this woman people keep talking about only on atrl

What will happen first? Grace hitting 1 million subs or 900k subs?

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Honestly who is this woman people keep talking about only on atrl

Not only on ATRL, dearie. She trends on Twatter often and is THEE only female entertainment scooper in the game! Please put some respect on Miss Grace's name. 

e1e6mG9.gif 

3 minutes ago, M André said:

She has a point :ghostface:

Omg she dragged! Her love / hate relationship with certain H-wood talent is fascinating to watch. 

e1e6mG9.gif

@Walk_Away21

4 minutes ago, M André said:

She has a point :ghostface:

Are we really going to hold it against someone for not wanting to do seven seasons of a TV show when they have better opportunities out there? 

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

i just started HOTD and tried watching her ep 1 b reakdown and couldn't do it... there's much much better coverage out there over her:eli:

Oh she’s absolutely not a go-to for it. She’s wrong so much in them :dies: but it’s not Marvel so let’s celebrate that 

6 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Omg she dragged! Her love / hate relationship with certain H-wood talent is fascinating to watch. 

e1e6mG9.gif

@Walk_Away21

Sounds like he was clashing with the show runners tho since they want to stray from the source material. Classic hollywood Move to “put their own spin” on things and then a show

flops. He’s probably smart to get out.

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Are we really going to hold it against someone for not wanting to do seven seasons of a TV show when they have better opportunities out there? 

She's spitting tho, he made tons of statements claiming how committed he was to the witcher. But if he has better roles and movies beyond supes, props to him :matty:

7 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

e1e6mG9.gif

@Walk_Away21

I wish I would know what's on her mind sometimes, because she clearly can't stand some h*llydivas

e1e6mG9.gif

9 hours ago, orange22 said:

Oh she’s absolutely not a go-to for it. She’s wrong so much in them :dies: but it’s not Marvel so let’s celebrate that 

"top 6 moments" lmaoooo

one of the channels that was good for the original show was Alt Shift X and also a podcast i listen to called XRay vision does good breakdowns as well. :celestial5:

17 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

"top 6 moments" lmaoooo

one of the channels that was good for the original show was Alt Shift X and also a podcast i listen to called XRay vision does good breakdowns as well. :celestial5:

I like the deep dives The Ringer Verse does for it :jonny4: Mallory and Joanna are the moment 

19 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I like the deep dives The Ringer Verse does for it :jonny4: Mallory and Joanna are the moment 

thanks for the rec, the first ep of HOTD gagged me, can't wait to continue :wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.