• D_Man3379

26 minutes ago, M André said:

:skeleton:

Oh my god HER ******* TASTE :deadbanana4:

cugKKtY.png  

@Walk_Away21

34 minutes ago, M André said:

:skeleton:

Lmao of course she would enjoy the movie that has the lowest Cinemascore in the  entire franchise. She really likes shitty movies.

:lmao:

WB coming to flop AGAIN with that Cavill movie. Audiences don't like him or that Universe. At all. 

Grace will be right as usual. 

2 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Oh my god HER ******* TASTE :deadbanana4:

cugKKtY.png  

@Walk_Away21

Halloween and Halloween Kills were DOG **** so the bar is low.

I watched the first 5 minutes of her She-Hulk finale breakdown and turned it off, I knew where she was going with it. :rip:

On 10/14/2022 at 3:54 AM, Arcadius said:

I’m gonna get us a bell made so that anytime she says or does something controversial someone can ring it.

She really thought she did something with that comparison. :toofunny3:

On 10/15/2022 at 9:10 AM, Walk_Away21 said:

Not y’all seething this much over No See Hulk :deadbanana: Literally

nobody watches the show (Tatiana you deserve better) but it’s all this thread talks about. Grace always says random **** about Marvel stuff but it’s because her brain is fried from only covering it.

She-Hulk does pretty well on the Nielsen streaming charts for a half hour show. Millions of people watch it every week.

The Guardian asked Grace for quotes in their DCEU article. Snyder Bros seething!

The upheaval and inconsistency are becoming a turn-off, says Grace Randolph of YouTube channel Beyond the Trailer. “DC fans are like: ‘How am I going to get invested in something that I don’t know if it’s going to even continue? Fans only have so much bandwidth for any kind of comic-book project, and Marvel takes up a lot of bandwidth these days.”

“Right now, they’re at a crossroads,” says Randolph. “There are two choices: either let Dwayne Johnson take over if Black Adam is a big hit. Or, I recommend that they completely scrap everything else and just go forward from [Pattinson’s] The Batman and build off of that universe.”

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2022/oct/18/batgirl-axed-the-flash-black-adam-turn-things-round-for-dc-warner-bros-superheroes

I usually defend grace, but at this point she doesn’t even cover 90% of big releases. She didn’t even review Halloween Ends. She’s also losing her niche to Dan Murrell who has been doing more in-depth industry videos than her for a while now. Something must be going on in her life because her channel has become a mess. I remember I used to watch a film and go straight to her yt to watch her review but that’s pointless nowadays because she literally doesn’t review anything. 

WB should just give up on DC because at this point that brand is completely done for

2 hours ago, ConceptD said:

I usually defend grace, but at this point she doesn’t even cover 90% of big releases. She didn’t even review Halloween Ends. She’s also losing her niche to Dan Murrell who has been doing more in-depth industry videos than her for a while now. Something must be going on in her life because her channel has become a mess. I remember I used to watch a film and go straight to her yt to watch her review but that’s pointless nowadays because she literally doesn’t review anything. 

She’s mainly a Disney/Marvel coverage YouTuber more than anything now. So unless they release something, she won’t be that much invested. Once in a blue moon she’ll cover something like HOTD, but those are staring to become rarer and rarer. 

Edited by D_Man3379

she is getting annoying with ' there's no comic book fans that are girls in hollywood but me' lingo

3 hours ago, ConceptD said:

:coffee:

8 hours ago, ConceptD said:

theres NO variety with her. its boring at this point 

15 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

theres NO variety with her. its boring at this point 

I swear if she mixed things up she’d get to a million subs but her greed is going to be her downfall. 

8 hours ago, ConceptD said:

This is tea

Can a member ask her to review Halloween Ends? She said she liked it, so very curious to hear her thoughts on this. 

Also are we missing movie math from this past weekend? 

2 minutes ago, leelewisduhh said:

Can a member ask her to review Halloween Ends? She said she liked it, so very curious to hear her thoughts on this. 

14 hours ago, leelewisduhh said:

She said she's not that big on horror films so I guess that's why she didn't care to. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.