Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

She replied to someone to skip watching the first Dune when seeing the 2nd.... literally what? :ahh: 

• Haha 4

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Her Madame Web spoiler review is her funniest video in ages :ahh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, panochita said:

We are winning this year little gracies :party:

Oh she ate that 

grace has been all over this gunn fiasco from the start. he needs to get tf off twitter and threads and start focusing on making the movies. you don't see fiege clapping back at fans and then getting exposed for contradictions.

i personally think she deserves a lot of respect because a lot of media outlets and youtubers have been bootlickers for him from day one. i want to be optimistic about dc largely because of all the milly/supergirl news. but that doesn't mean he deserves a pass for what he's been doing.

• Thanks 1

she is being vindicated finally.

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2024 at 9:10 AM, Assassin said:

"I have never seen a movie this bad".

"While watching this movie, my body tried to shutdown in self-defence mode".

:rip::deadbanana4:

oh nooooo wait we really need to protect Sydney Sweeney’s acting career ‼️

@Walk_Away21

spacer.png

• Haha 1

The nonstop winning this week :jonnycat:

9 hours ago, ALA said:

She replied to someone to skip watching the first Dune when seeing the 2nd.... literally what? :ahh: 

:dies:

Snyder chuds trying to make Grace into a martyr.

:rip: 

Christ Twitter has become a complete cesspool. 

- interview -

Grace: Grace Randolph beyond the trailer...

Guest: ....

Grace: ....

Guest: ....hello Grace

:deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

Not her suggesting the guy who directed King Richard and the Bob Marley movie to direct live-action Miles Morales movie, I- :toofunny3:
Just because he directed two black led movies, because how can she say he is the clear choice to direct Miles Morales???

Edited by Assassin
  • Haha 4

She has a movie with Pedro Pascal and Chris Evans, you would think she was in fact good, but Chris Evans seems to be cursed outside of the MCU so he might take that whole film down. Oh I don't know why hasn't someone told Celine Song been like, Chris Evans is kinda cursed... Is there anybody else you'd like to put with Pedro Pascal and Dakota Johnson? But I mean, I don't know, I think people would definitely watch that, I mean how much money does a Celine Song movie need to make? Although, I think at this point Chris Evans might hurt his chances for awards as well, I'd get him out of there and I- I love you  Chris Evans, but from a business perspective get out of my movie :smile:

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

I fear Sony having full control on a Miles Movie. Give that **** to Disney. Even the worst MCU phase 4 movies ain’t as bad as Morbius and Madame Web. Kraven also looks bad

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I fear Sony having full control on a Miles Movie. Give that **** to Disney. Even the worst MCU phase 4 movies ain’t as bad as Morbius and Madame Web. Kraven also looks bad

Sony has done well with Miles Morales so far though? Disney doesn’t need everything. 

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Sony has done well with Miles Morales so far though? Disney doesn’t need everything. 

Nah, I’ll rather Disney Monopolize. Unless Sony uses the Spiderverse writers. But I doubt it. 

i'd be shocked if a miles movie isnt done the same way as these holland ones. marvel studios working alongside sony.

i fear that no live action miles will live up to spider-verse whatsoever though.

the Hello Fresh/Factor promo made me SCREAM :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

On 2/19/2024 at 11:17 AM, TaylorNation said:

the Hello Fresh/Factor promo made me SCREAM :bibliahh:

Her transitions are always so SMOOTH wtf :bibliahh:

seated for her dune part two review when the embargo's up tomorrow. i'm eating everything up related to this movie

Does she really expect Gaga to star in Joker 2 for $5-$10M? Even Millie Bobby Brown got paid $10M for a Netflix movie. 

56 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Does she really expect Gaga to star in Joker 2 for $5-$10M? Even Millie Bobby Brown got paid $10M for a Netflix movie. 

I hope the film doesn’t flop

ANYONE CAN VOTE IN A POLL

BUT ONLY MEMBERS CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE CHAT

spacer.png

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

She's so stupid. 

House of Gucci made 166M WW JUST because of Gaga. Get your facts first, Grace. Or kys. 

Edited by Blade Runner
  • Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

She's so stupid. 

House of Gucci made 166M WW JUST because of Gaga. Get your facts first, Grace. Or kys. 

I'm lowkey glad she is worried for JFAD because I'm guessing that means JFAD is bold.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.