• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

8 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

But ATRL told me she would start stanning this movie

Give it 10 years. She’ll switch like she did on Avatar once she gets hooked on Odyssey. 

8 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Give it 10 years. She’ll switch like she did on Avatar once she gets hooked on Odyssey. 

She should play Galaxy to see that Mario can (rarely) tell a good story 

3 hours ago, Assassin said:

And why does she keeps saying that Phoebe Waller-Bridge will ruin the new Indiana Jones movie??

It will be like Mario i fear where she will die on this hill until proven otherwise 

Indy 5 is going to Cannes, reviews will be out 45 days before release so Disney is confident, they give the director a SW film right after he completed Indiana so they´re very happy ... but she will keep saying the movie is in trouble until the inevitable success hit her head 

Her Star Wars discussion today was giving

She is such an entertaining pick-me ass joke:bibliahh:

Now that I've seen Mario, her review is giving total loser :deadbanana2:

like what the hell was up with her :rip:

The way twitter will not let OFF Grace’s neck re: Mario… and her liking any tweet that defends her :dies:

Yeah, I don’t know why she’s randomly going after Phoebe Waller-Bridge, acting like she’s a failure.

:rip: 

54 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Now that I've seen Mario, her review is giving total loser :deadbanana2:

like what the hell was up with her :rip:

Her criticisms were pretty much explained (in the movie itself) :dies: 

like for example, her asking why the brothers were the only ones who dressed like that and looked like that (I mean their family looked like them too like :skull: )

And the rest is just her never having played a Mario game before and can't relate :fan: maybe she's just jealous of everyone else bonding over the nostalgia and she's left out like the loser she is

You don't understand how perched I am for Movie Math :jonny5:

On the other side her iconic review is doing numbers. Even when she loses, she wins I CAN and CAN'T stand it :jonny5:

Edited by Cloudy

She can't believe anyone would enjoy this :deadbanana4: when I saw it the audience actually clapped loud lol 

17 minutes ago, ALA said:

She can't believe anyone would enjoy this :deadbanana4: when I saw it the audience actually clapped loud lol 

I know she's fuming, crying and throwing up seeing the audience score and the box office numbers. She's going to grab onto those MC scores for dear life :jonny5: I hope we get an iconic Movie Math :jonny5:

43 minutes ago, ALA said:

:ahh:

Yes, her Mario review is not her just having an opinion and she just happens to not like it, but it really is just jealousy and bitterness that she can’t be a “part of the party” as she loves to say :dies:

I remember she didn't really like Jurassic World but put it at 10 on her best of because it made so much money :rip:

1 hour ago, Poxy said:

Yes, her Mario review is not her just having an opinion and she just happens to not like it, but it really is just jealousy and bitterness that she can’t be a “part of the party” as she loves to say :dies:

Nothing in the Mario movie is worthy of it being one of the worst movies of all time :skull: she’s deservedly getting her lashes on this one.

That being said, her Mario review is far from her worst take. The Suicide Squad being too violent, not heroic enough, Amanda Waller being a victim of misogyny for being hit by another woman, etc. is still her greatest piece of art for me. 

the active misogyny in her star wars celebration break down and the way her commenters just let it slide and endorse it :rip:

What’s her obsession with having to have a Male Lead on posters and in trailers?:rip:

And her “4 Quadrant Film”:ahh:takes never make any sense. Audiences really don’t care about these things. They just want a flashy trailer/Entertaining Movie.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

5 hours ago, ALA said:

Glad she's sticking to her guns at least. The movie looks awful imo but I'm not surprised it's doing boffo business! @Walk_Away21

Edited by Reverse Warholian

48 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

What’s her obsession with having to have a Male Lead on posters and in trailers?:rip:

And her “4 Quadrant Film”:ahh:takes never make any sense. Audiences really don’t care about these things. They just want a flashy trailer/Entertaining Movie.

She’s right unfortunately. 

Beau is Afraid panned so I’m assuming she’ll love it 

36 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Beau is Afraid panned so I’m assuming she’ll love it 

What? Where?

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

What? Where?

review embargo isnt here yet, but this is one of those first thoughts vids: 

people who have seen it say F cinemascore is coming 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.