Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

8 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Nah, its been bubbling up for awhile (the dog whistles) but its more-so how confidently wrong she is about things she doesn't do any learning on. If she just thought the show sucked, it would have been different.

anyways, i will be watching highlight clips on twitter instead since she does bring kii's

KYtBoeg.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

1 minute ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Why do you hate TLoU so much? Is it unfaithful to the game or something? :dies:

cedLP1n.gif

The first game is a classic. The second game retroactively ruined any future interest I had in the series including the first game. Good luck with the show when it gets to season 2. If you can survive Razzie's S1 acting.

KYtBoeg.gif

Edited by Walk_Away21

13 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

What awards are those? Literally nobody deserved one for that movie I fear. Janelle came closest but the writing and plot was so bad, I don't see it happening. Too camp, too long, too bad.

KYtBoeg.gif

All feelings aside (I thought it was medium at best) it's quantitatively doing well. Neilson ratings were strong too! Seethe a bit. 

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt11564570/awards/

cedLP1n.gif

All feelings aside (I thought it was medium at best) it's quantitatively doing well. Neilson ratings were strong too! Seethe a bit. 

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt11564570/awards/

cedLP1n.gif

That doesn't mean it's going to get Oscar buzz... I would be shocked if anyone besides Janelle was even shortlisted. Any Netflix movie is going to do decent and the first movie was decent, so I'm not surprised. Plus it was released during the cold front Xmas season.

KYtBoeg.gif

Glass Onion is just plain bad at creating humane characters unlike the first one. Other than the two leads, all side characters are worse than the first one, it's just tropes after tropes. In the first one, most characters have small to deep depths about their characters. In the second one, it's just '' paste a bad politician here'', ''let's add an unreasonable scientist there'', '' two stupid influencers cause why not''.

Edited by GipJo

3 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

That doesn't mean it's going to get Oscar buzz... I would be shocked if anyone besides Janelle was even shortlisted. Any Netflix movie is going to do decent and the first movie was decent, so I'm not surprised. Plus it was released during the cold front Xmas season.

KYtBoeg.gif

Well my original point was that Glass Bunion didn't flop regardless of quality. Critics stanned, the GeePee streamed, and Oscars support or not you can't say it hasn't performed well this awards szn dearie. 

Should I stream TLoU: S1E01? @Sexyzinger

I played a demo of the game in like 2014 and remember liking the main female character :rip:

cedLP1n.gif

Well my original point was that Glass Bunion didn't flop regardless of quality. Critics stanned, the GeePee streamed, and Oscars support or not you can't say it hasn't performed well this awards szn dearie. 

I played a demo of the game in like 2014 and remember liking the main female character :rip:

cedLP1n.gif

Stan for the iconic Renee Walker from 24

cedLP1n.gif

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Glass Onion is just plain bad at creating humane characters unlike the first one. Other than the two leads, all side characters are worse than the first one, it's just tropes after tropes. In the first one, most characters have small to deep depths about their characters. In the first one, it's just '' paste a bad politician here'', ''let's add an unreasonable scientist there'', '' two stupid influencers cause why not''.

Oop you spilled.

cedLP1n.gif

Glass Onion was generally horribly written, but it's the type of shallow pandering with pseudo-progressive leanings that critics love to validate 

38 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

cedLP1n.gif

Hell yes you should. Episode 1 was INCREDIBLE. I'm enjoying it.

cedLP1n.gif

1 hour ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Not the leading question :lmao: she’s so messy and for WHAT?

cedLP1n.gif

She’s so stupid.

:toofunny3:

Roman Holiday
2 hours ago, fauxtography said:

yeah, this hoe with two braincells finally was taken off my subscriptions because of her terrible opinions of TLOU

speaking of, what did she say about episode 2? i'm boycotting giving her views

It’s not that deep, rude ass

You guys simultaneously say she’s just for kiiis yet take her opinions so seriously. She really is the queen of controversy. Having execs and trolls alike shook panicking 

spacer.png

Edited by Roman Holiday

Ooooh she was probably nervous when she didn’t see TLOS trending. She doesn’t want her breakdown to tank :rip:

it was like going to church, my theater just erupted when jesus was resurrected

the earnestness with which she said that sent me :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Slate said:

The kii is that she probably watched a 5 minute summary of the game and is acting like an expert

cedLP1n.gif

This week's breakdown is actually fine (definitely better than episode 1's), I didn't expect it to be honest :eli:

10 hours ago, johnzy13 said:

She really wanted to Glass Onion to bomb so she could say TLJ haters were right. She keeps trying to down play it. 

Right? She didn't even mention that it's now moved up at #4 in the all time Netflix most watched movie list.

Edited by Assassin

Glass Onion sucks so I don't know why everyone else is surprised :eli:

I was going home with a bunch of girls from uni and all of them said the first one was better and that the second one felt cheap and bad written :eli:

Where's Grace Randolph video of announcing Razzie nominees?

7 hours ago, Slate said:

The kii is that she probably watched a 5 minute summary of the game and is acting like an expert

cedLP1n.gif

I was just gonna post this. I'm howling at her acting like she's streamed the game on Twitch. :bibliahh:

15 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Will it? 

cedLP1n.gif

I fell for the online negativity sis 

And she thought the show would probably start declining after it’s debut. :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.