• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

2 hours ago, orange22 said:

:bibliahh:Grace will never forgive her for doing Birds of Prey over Gotham City Sirens

As she shouldn't :clap3:

She didn't lie about Margot though, Amsterdam and Babylon next to each other are unprecedent type of flops.

Bullet Train and First Man may have flopped but both of them still managed to over 100M$.

11 hours ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

Not she saying Margot would kill for Ryan Gosling openings [after spent a decade saying how trash his numbers is]

Well that's the point she is making, these numbers are lower than what is usually considered trash/flop.  

Margot should've followed Angelina Jolie's footprints. Instead she went on to make films that are soooooo out-of-touch with the general public

7 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

GRACISTS EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was so excited for this movie , she’s going to drag it before and after release 

@Walk_Away21 @Reverse Warholian @Bloodflowers.

No one moved

Marvel is flopping and one of the reasons why is because they cast Hollywood industry plants instead of actors with mass appeal that general public would be invested in

40 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

GRACISTS EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was so excited for this movie , she’s going to drag it before and after release 

@Walk_Away21 @Reverse Warholian @Bloodflowers.

Hopefully it smashes so she can't continue the everthing Jessica Chastain touches is ruined/flops. She will probably be checking the box office numbers live as she bites her nails :jonny:

1 hour ago, Poxy said:

get ‘em, Grace :toofunny3:

That's what I'm thinking too... Margot has so many defenders but why don't you buy tickets :sistrens:

She won't let Margot breathe! :dies:

Edited by Assassin

Wow my blood is boiling hearing her drag Margot for filth! :jonny4:

Margot Robbie is literally unproblematic! 

Miss Flo hasn’t opened any large movie on her own….Grace is delusional :toofunny3:

I do agree this Robbie needs to stop chasing the Oscar! It’ll come one day sis! 

I’m not particularly interested in Babylon (though I’m a fan of Chazelle) but Grace is so insufferable when she’s not interested in something :deadbanana4: Like I’m screaming, even in the stream when someone says they did like it she says “there does seem to be a VERY SMALL number of people who enjoy it!” 

She hasn’t seen it and I don’t really trust her when she says it should be NC-17 given her track record in that area 

4 hours ago, Poxy said:

get ‘em, Grace :toofunny3:

She's such a messy homosexual on the inside :toofunny3:

14 minutes ago, GivingCher said:

I’m not particularly interested in Babylon (though I’m a fan of Chazelle) but Grace is so insufferable when she’s not interested in something :deadbanana4: Like I’m screaming, even in the stream when someone says they did like it she says “there does seem to be a VERY SMALL number of people who enjoy it!” 

She hasn’t seen it and I don’t really trust her when she says it should be NC-17 given her track record in that area 

Right, she's dragging the movie ruthlessly as if it offended her deeply when she hasn't even seen it :toofunny2:

10 minutes ago, Slate said:

Right, she's dragging the movie ruthlessly as if it offended her deeply when she hasn't even seen it :toofunny2:

This isn’t new for her. In fact, it’s a running theme for her to get offended by a movie that she’s never seen. Happens almost every year.

:toofunny3:

Glad Grace is dragging the Robbiettes because they dragged Gaga to hell and back after she was announced as Harley saying no one will be able to replace Margot when in fact it's what the GP wants. 

Eat it, Film Twitter. 

Edited by Blade Runner

Roman Holiday

Grace is just giving some tough love. Margot Robbie has too many yes people.

Grace is right, it's very mean to say "go girl" as you watch her career crash and burn, Grace LUVS Margot hence the "you in danger girl" tough love to the Neighbours actress!

Also not Grace dragging sexy has-been actors like Henry, Megan Fox, etc. :ahh:

Is Margot Robbie the new Jessica Chastain?
She keeps bringing Florence Pugh as someone who is doing better when she flopped this year both critically and comercially. I will never understand why does she get so fixated over some actresses.

Watch Grace praise Margot once everybody loves Barbie 

43 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Is Margot Robbie the new Jessica Chastain?
She keeps bringing Florence Pugh as someone who is doing better when she flopped this year both critically and comercially. I will never understand why does she get so fixated over some actresses.

Watch Grace praise Margot once everybody loves Barbie 

I think Grace actually somewhat likes Margot she’s just dishing out hard truth. Jessica however she just flat out hates. :rip:

Margot needs to take a break like Jlaw did and return as an indie darling. If she did I wonder who would be Grace new target? My money is on Sydney Sweeney or Jenna Ortega.

11 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

I think Grace actually somewhat likes Margot she’s just dishing out hard truth. Jessica however she just flat out hates. :rip:

:cm: This.

it’s giving “she thought she was killing that ****, I told her go harder” 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.