• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

24 minutes ago, starsailor said:

Queen Cristina and her iconic mother, who also gave us the best dead.gif ever made

TTiE4W6.gif

Screaming! That's after she poisons her own drink by mistake, right? :rip:

help 

FRFFs65WYAE8bqr?format=jpg&name=large

Ffff she's off, a B for The Northman is actually not horrible :rip: it plays like an Arthouse film, it was never gonna get an A

Personally, visiting my parents this weekend and watched a few Grace videos on YouTube in the living room TV until my mother reached a breaking point and mid-way through Grace’s TSS review, snapped “turn that s*** off!”

:deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Personally, visiting my parents this weekend and watched a few Grace videos on YouTube in the living room TV until my mother reached a breaking point and mid-way through Grace’s TSS review, snapped “turn that s*** off!”

:ahh:

4 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

jsjdkfjskfjs :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

help 

FRFFs65WYAE8bqr?format=jpg&name=large

?

10 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

I guess Grace isn't reaching the older demographic :rip:

12 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

12 hours ago, ALA said:

Ffff she's off, a B for The Northman is actually not horrible :rip: it plays like an Arthouse film, it was never gonna get an A

Which is why they shouldn't be marketing it as "the next Gladiator". :toofunny3: An A24-sized mistake. 

i don't get why she says a B is horrible? is that just like an industry thing with cinemascores? A B in general is fine and not horrible.

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

i don't get why she says a B is horrible? is that just like an industry thing with cinemascores? A B in general is fine and not horrible.

It’s not a great score in MovieMath outside of horror movies. A score lower than a B+ usually indicates a movie didn’t live up to its marketing or audiences aren’t fully satisfied. A C is pretty bad, and then below that is just awful, awful audience reception.

42 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

The continued JKR lashings. I love Grace. :ahh:

14 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

It’s not a great score in MovieMath outside of horror movies. A score lower than a B+ usually indicates a movie didn’t live up to its marketing or audiences aren’t fully satisfied. A C is pretty bad, and then below that is just awful, awful audience reception.

Especially when people are polled during opening day or something, so people that were already very eager to see such movie

8944200c9fa46b70ab47c258c691aa93--ezra-m

I can't watch Movie Math anymore with the way she always says something that's not true :rip:

Her fave Morbius hasn't reached a 1.9 multiplier yet :ahh:

Im glad fantastic beast is bombing hopefully that will be enough for Warner bros to kick out jk Rowling somehow. It’s true what grace said the Harry potter franchise is hurt severely by jk Rowling words on Twitter and with franchise who has a large lgbtq following it makes sense why so many fans will protest. it’s time for Warner bros to reduce her role on the Harry Potter universe as much as they can. She proven she is a terrible writer or anything in general outside the books. Just leave Warner bros in charge of the Harry Potter franchise. 

1 hour ago, D_Man3379 said:

Grace having faith in Elon Musk.

:rip: 

How capitalist of her. 

Yea this is very disappointing tbh 

1 hour ago, D_Man3379 said:

Grace having faith in Elon Musk.

:rip: 

How capitalist of her. 

Her thinking he’s going to make a positive change when it’s literally going to be the opposite. She always has to be on the wrong side of history. :rip:

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Her thinking he’s going to make a positive change when it’s literally going to be the opposite. She always has to be on the wrong side of history. :rip:

She has the new king of Twitter on her side

On 4/23/2022 at 11:53 PM, Sexyzinger said:

Omg, a similar incident happened to me also when my parents visited during the Xtinamas holidays! My dad suffers from bad migraines and had ZERO tolerance for Queen's unique shrill speaking tone :rip:

We were about to watch Die Hard (a family Christmas Eve tradition!) and while I was fixing some dessert in the kitchen I had a YouTube playlist going of Grace's greatest hits with the soundbar at near max volume. My dad threatened to go to bed if I didn't change it to something else and it got really tense for a couple of minutes :( 

@Walk_Away21

Edited by Reverse Warholian

On 4/24/2022 at 4:17 PM, Assassin said:

She is serving school teacher with her outfit in MM.

It actually suits her quite well :chick2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.