Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

On 10/7/2022 at 7:18 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

Grace was too easy on Bros during Movie Math, she should drag it even harder but I understand why she held back

Maybe if it were called Girls

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

oh, she is about to serve with her new TV set up... and she got a stand this time!! we're not ready :jonny5:

Oh she's gonna scalp Margot in today's MM I can feel it already. :deadbanana2:

On 10/6/2022 at 6:46 PM, Chanel4 said:

She's such a hypocrite. She's complained the entire season that the action has been lacking, then we get a good action sequence between She Hulk and Daredevil and 1) she's worried that the property damage done on the parking lot is not okay and could potentially hurt a civilian (although no one WALKS in LA she adds) or 2) that Daredevil is human and cannot take that much damage by She-Hulk so she should be careful with the force she uses during her fights. Like....sis...be serious. :deadbanana4:  

:deadbanana2:

I don't even know who this woman is but I just discovered the OP and the the pictures and I am cackling. :deadbanana2:

On 10/8/2022 at 2:16 PM, Sombre said:

Maybe if it were called Girls

:ahh:

the titles always get me :bibliahh:

Her being just completely 100% wrong about what happened in the last scene of HOTD :rip:

Edited by GivingCher

4 hours ago, GivingCher said:

Her being just completely 100% wrong about what happened in the last scene of HOTD :rip:

She just pissed me OFF with that…

Beyond The Trailer

11 hours ago

Hey, guess what? I think there have been enough comments about my misunderstanding Viserys' last words, just like Alicent did. There's a lot of other stuff to talk about re this episode, as I do here. Let's discuss those things. ;)

Oh she's fuming :foxaylove3:

2 hours ago, aayAlex said:

she hates being wrong and in video too lol

People love to humble her for some reason, yeah I realized she interpreted it wrong and I knew people would come for her

10 hours ago, Staryu said:

Beyond The Trailer

11 hours ago

Hey, guess what? I think there have been enough comments about my misunderstanding Viserys' last words, just like Alicent did. There's a lot of other stuff to talk about re this episode, as I do here. Let's discuss those things. ;)

Oh she's fuming :foxaylove3:

She can never admit she was wrong. :toofunny3::dies:

18 minutes ago, M André said:

:skeleton:

Not her option in dead last :bibliahh:

also why is this even a debate? I thought it was pretty straightforward…

Edited by orange22

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.