Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

11 hours ago, Benjamin said:

The amount she's getting dragged for those comments. Hearing/seeing her name in random places, reviewers laughing at her before they give their thoughts on the episodes etc. :skull:

No promo is bad promo, Grace coming for that 945k subscriber target. :clap3:

Meanwhile John Campea is at 307k. Me and Grace laughed at that.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

i legit didn’t know so many companies are selling. Legit we about to have 3 or 4 companies max control the entire film industry. I think this is a bad idea but idk what to think anymore. What are you guys thoughts? 

on a side note i hope Harry Potter gets fixed and DC I love both brands so much if they need to be bought by nbc so be it. Nbc already controls Harry Potter merchandise and theme parks so might as well buy the IP and create tv shows and new movies. 

The problem with warner bros imo is that there too many yes men and too many ppl having a say on these projects. The main problem is the writing/story for these films. Why is so hard for Warner bros too just focus on  story? 

Edited by Happylittlepunk

I think it's a horrible idea and there will only be 3 big studios in the next decade. Not to mention as much of a shitty company they've become, WB (more so now HBO) has always been known as the cream of the crop in terms of quality. I can't see Universal maintaining that quality especially if they give a pink slip to everyone who is left at WB.

But like Grace said at this point it might be too late to save WB with that $50B debt. It's kind of sad to see. 

Edited by Arcadius

Random thought, but her views have been quite low for the past few months. Apart from she-hulk reviews and major Disney announcements. When you look at it, it’s true. Disney talk keeps her afloat 

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Random thought, but her views have been quite low for the past few months. Apart from she-hulk reviews and major Disney announcements. When you look at it, it’s true. Disney talk keeps her afloat 

Some years we have a new marvel movie ever few months 

2019 was a great period for her racking up the views and she did well during the pandemic when we had wandavision winter soldier and Loki back to back.      

5 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

and thats her own fault 

12 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

and thats her own fault 

She should have dedicated a whole video to the Dont Worry Darling drama recap. Those videos are all hitting like half a million views.

1 minute ago, Fetch said:

She should have dedicated a whole video to the Dont Worry Darling drama recap. Those videos are all hitting like half a million views.

she did a live stream 

3 hours ago, Fetch said:

Exactly…

Livestreams generate more money. 

She won't take her foot off of Disney Plus's neck :deadbanana2:

She's beating those Disney shill allegations

The stanning :duca:, excited to see this myself.

23 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

i legit didn’t know so many companies are selling. Legit we about to have 3 or 4 companies max control the entire film industry.

This is why my prediction is that smaller indie films are going to rise again and we're going to go back to seeing physical copies released of movies. 

35 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

This is why my prediction is that smaller indie films are going to rise again and we're going to go back to seeing physical copies released of movies. 

Why though?

5 hours ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

The stanning :duca:, excited to see this myself.

Finally a non-CBM review and it's this... :skull: 

304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585 

@Walk_Away21

7 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Grace Randolph

Fc-87MeXwA4UVOl?format=jpg&name=900x900

:deadbanana:

There's no way this person could be her though. I mean, just look at those beautiful wavy hair :gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.