Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

5 hours ago, Psylocke said:

Tbh these Disney+ shows' actual plots and stories are so weak, I can see where she's coming from... it's not like there's much to discuss otherwise :rip: Her latest She Hulk breakdown going in depth about how Jameela Jamil's character's beauty product lawsuit wouldn't work of all things :rip: Plus the fact that what people were talking about the episode the most online was an X-Men easter egg in the end credits illustration :rip:

Maybe Andor will be different and have actual meat to its story but their recent track record isn't great :redface:

Right? Grace’s specialty is also a business focused analysis of the industry so I don’t know why people are continuously surprised. She doesn’t hammer non-Disney shows like this, because they are strong and can stand on their own, but a lot of these streaming shows are pushing it for content. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Not her saying to the Morbius actress's face and her replying you say like you mean you are one of the few people who liked it. :dies:

On 9/15/2022 at 3:49 AM, WildAmerican said:

her magnet comments :bibliahh:

i can't believe her content is free :dies:

I was ctfu at those comments, she's one of "those" people. :bibliahh:

On 9/13/2022 at 9:27 AM, Roman Holiday said:

She did at one point, but idk what changed. 

She says she spends hours making her videos (writing, shooting, editing etc) and it's not worth covering smaller movies when they don't generate views.

On 9/15/2022 at 8:05 PM, Roman Holiday said:

She should just start a Patreon. Idk why she hasn’t already. She could

make her main channel focused to big videos and all the streams and breakdowns can be on Patreon. She’d make bank. 

The truth is, YT is dead and she’s likely not gonna gain any new audiences. She should focus on her niche following and scam us of our coins. 

Pretty sure she said she doesn't do that. And I don't think anyone is gonna pay her to watch her breakdown when other channels already do it for free on YT as well.

21 hours ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

We have a viral video. Time for a title change @Reverse Warholian

Edited by Assassin

On 9/16/2022 at 10:48 AM, Arcadius said:

Another day another controversy for main YouTube girl.

NAWT 11k likes :dies:

Queen was overdue for a new controversy. Title revision incoming! @Walk_Away21

Edited by Reverse Warholian

5 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

this is flooring me, :deadbanana2:

cKs2DSL.gif

On 9/15/2022 at 7:44 AM, Scandalous said:

she addressed this in her emmys stream when someone asked why she wasn’t at TIFF. she said the issue is that she could get into the festivals but has to pay all her own expenses (airfare/hotel/food/etc) and said she didn’t think her coverage would have enough interest for it to be worth it

I will SCREEM if she ever covers TIFF. I live close to all the venues and would legit take a week off work just to encounter queen :WAP: 

2 hours ago, Assassin said:

Not her saying to the Morbius actress's face and her replying you say like you mean you are one of the few people who liked it. :dies:

:ahh:

8 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

You know you that ***** when you cause all this conversation :jonny3:

2 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

NAWT 11k likes :dies:

Queen was overdue for a new controversy. Title revision incoming! @Walk_Away21

fffgg She kind of didn't lie tho sadly! Look at Taylor Swift. This stupid **** keeps the fandom rabid. If there's no easter eggs or big picture connection, people go crazy. They need some overarching multi movie plot for some reason. They can't enjoy one off movies anymore.

cKs2DSL.gif

8 hours ago, Assassin said:

:rip:

14 hours ago, Assassin said:

Grace:

19 hours ago, Assassin said:

She actually looks so beautiful here. 

also I’m sick to death of seeing misogynists on twitter (and in this thread) constantly dragging her for her reasonable takes.

And Why is she going to spend hours making videos for films that won’t generate views? 

16 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

grace screaming, crying, throwing up, etc. at this

It’s still a D+ show so good luck booking that good story he speaks of

On 9/17/2022 at 6:37 AM, WildAmerican said:

Stupid as hell take. Twitter losers aren’t paying her bills. 

Edited by Roman Holiday

4 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

It’s still a D+ show so good luck booking that good story he speaks of

DRAG IT. Grace spilled. Twitter can seethe.

304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585

Fff at the title, I thought it was about easter eggs like the holiday :ahh:

I have not watched a Grace video in a minute but The Woman King was great, good she liked that 

The amount she's getting dragged for those comments. Hearing/seeing her name in random places, reviewers laughing at her before they give their thoughts on the episodes etc. :skull:

No promo is bad promo, Grace coming for that 945k subscriber target. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.