• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

On 9/10/2022 at 9:13 PM, GraceRandolph said:

:eatpopcorn:

they definitely trolled him for leaking the 3 spidey photos from NWH. :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, M André said:

She’s skipping movie math this week for marvel videos :chick2:

Grace not giving Barbarian her flowers ?

19 hours ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

Not her howling lmaooooo 

19 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

The first seconds of this video had me on the floor :ahh:

The howling, the werewolf hair :ahh:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

"I kinda have werewolf hair today" only today? :bibliahh:

:dies: 

@Walk_Away21

2 hours ago, Assassin said:

Sponsored by Noom. Never heard of that in my life. :rip: 

Noom sponsors tons of podcasts and stuff. 

4 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

Figures she’d skip the week where Sandman debuts at #1 on the Neilson chats.

:shakeno:

CLOCK IT!!!

13 hours ago, Assassin said:

Sponsored by Noom. Never heard of that in my life. :rip: 

Me neither. I wonder if they're the ones to blame for this...

ETrJauTXkAArM4w?format=jpg&name=large

I feel like she has something happening in her life.. maybe romantically. She seems to be rolling a lot of her content that would normally be it’s own video into the livestreams and doing less and less.. like how did she not do a basic movie math this week? And no reactions to any of the trailers out of the festivals… why? 

20 hours ago, M André said:

Not she claiming Rhaenyra forced Criston :deadbanana2:

I didn’t see your comment when I posted mine :bibliahh:she’s out of her mind! 

2 hours ago, orange22 said:

I didn’t see your comment when I posted mine :bibliahh:she’s out of her mind! 

She's trying to appeal to that meninist crowd sooo bad :skull:

I think Queen feels conflicted about her content. She seems kind of over the MCU currently but has to keep covering it, isnt enthused about DC/WB for obvious reasons, and Disney proper is kind of flopping in quality too. 

I know people want her to cover festival films, but those probably don’t do well in the algorithm or something. Chun Grace needs to eat. 

55 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I think Queen feels conflicted about her content. She seems kind of over the MCU currently but has to keep covering it, isnt enthused about DC/WB for obvious reasons, and Disney proper is kind of flopping in quality too. 

I know people want her to cover festival films, but those probably don’t do well in the algorithm or something. Chun Grace needs to eat. 

But wouldn’t it create a more dedicated fanbase if she did do those indie/art house films?

7 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

But wouldn’t it create a more dedicated fanbase if she did do those indie/art house films?

She did at one point, but idk what changed. 

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

Maybe it’s time for multiple channels. BTT for the main coverage of Hollywood and Movie Math, and a more general film channel about the festival movies and such. 

12 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

She did at one point, but idk what changed. 

Mcu brings in the views/money. However, she nothing special in YouTube since everyone does mcu/Disney movie reviews. I feel like her talking about WB/hbo max and other shows/movies from Netflix,Hulu, Amazon and indie/art house films will create a more dedicated fanbase. I mean she can literally just ask random followers what movie to review. I also think her movie math/Hollywood business discussions videos make her stand out too. Not many popular YouTube channels do anything like that either. She should bring more of that too.

Edited by Happylittlepunk

9 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Mcu brings in the views/money. However, she nothing special in YouTube since everyone does mcu/Disney movie reviews. I feel like her talking about WB/hbo max and other shows/movies from Netflix,Hulu, Amazon and indie/art house films will create a more dedicated fanbase. I mean she can literally just ask random followers what movie to review. I also think her movie math/Hollywood business discussions videos make her stand out too. Not many popular YouTube channels do anything like that either. She should bring more of that too.

Not to many YouTubers trend like her or G3t  acknowledge (positive or negative) like she does. 

people were big mad when her reviews were used by Disney to promote a film, that means she has influence.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.