Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

7 hours ago, ALA said:

Grace on PopCrave :ahh:

If this is true... literally why didn't they recast :deadbanana4: maybe she

Hide contents

dies in it nnn

because maybe they were waiting for this situation to end. If she wins, she stays. If she loses, she gets fired and it's easier to reshoot.

Edited by Drowned8World

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

21 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Did you stream yet?! NEW EPISODE COMING SOON. Get me a ******* blonde wig and a briefcase NOW @Sexyzinger

Hn78fxq.gif

:rip: 

Spoiler

Hn78fxq.gif

40 minutes ago, GivingCher said:

The final season only just got added to Netflix, seems that’s the way most of the audience watched it. 

Your username takes me out each time I read it :dies:

6 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Your username takes me out each time I read it :dies:

WAIT :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

:rip: 

Reveal hidden contents

Hn78fxq.gif

I have my THEORIES (Grace voice) about the blonde doppelbanger.

Hn78fxq.gif

11 hours ago, ALA said:

Grace on PopCrave :ahh:

If this is true... literally why didn't they recast :deadbanana4: maybe she

Reveal hidden contents

dies in it nnn

Nnnnn not on PopCrave :dies:

For Amber, I'd say that it's deserved. @WB let's make it less than 1min

Hn78fxq.gif

On 4/28/2022 at 2:13 AM, Walk_Away21 said:

Did you stream yet?! NEW EPISODE COMING SOON. Get me a ******* blonde wig and a briefcase NOW @Sexyzinger

Hn78fxq.gif

Waiting for the full season to come out 

Hn78fxq.gif

Queen has 5 videos on DS2 planned not counting the reviews for next week. We're going to be fed :wanda:

Edited by Hephaestus

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Ladies, are you ready for Marvel Studios' Scarlet Witch in the Multiverse of Madness coverage? :wanda:

I quit Marvel movies after the horrendous Civil War movie thank god. So no. #FreeElizabethOlsen

Edited by Walk_Away21

7 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I quit Marvel movies after the horrendous Civil War movie thank god. So no. #FreeElizabethOlsen

Is just before they started getting good? You should give ha a second chance :lakitu:

14 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Queen has 5 videos on DS2 planned not counting the reviews for next week. We're going to be fed :wanda:

I think someone tried to trick her into saying something rude again… “Parker Dick..er…. That’s an interesting username” :chick2: I think it might have been Parker Dickiner lol 

21 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Ladies, are you ready for Marvel Studios' Scarlet Witch in the Multiverse of Madness coverage? :wanda:

I’m ready to see Wanda **** everyone up. See what happens when they mess with the most powerful sorceress in the MCU. 

screaming at her saying they ruined America Chavez but she hasn't even seen the movie :dies:

On 4/23/2022 at 3:38 AM, ALA said:

:deadbanana4:she'll be in her bag when she makes the first reaction, then review, then spoiler review, then top 5 scenes/characters and what's next for Doctor Strange! :heart:

she literally has 7 videos planned (not counting reviews), I screamed :rip: and I will scream even more when she ends up hating the movie

13 hours ago, Fetch said:

I think someone tried to trick her into saying something rude again… “Parker Dick..er…. That’s an interesting username” :chick2: I think it might have been Parker Dickiner lol 

you can turn on the live chat. it was Parker Dickerson, which sounds like a normal name to me, unless I'm missing some double entendre :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

screaming at her saying they ruined America Chavez but she hasn't even seen the movie :dies:

to be fair, I've seen many other people say they miscast that role, which is kinda valid considering the character's look in the comics is completely different from the one in the movie, but saying they ruined the character without even seeing her in action is unhinged behavior (checks out for ms Randolph) :rip: I totally understand why they cast a younger actress tho, and I for one am actually more excited to see her punching hoes through the multiverse than witnessing Wanda's rampage :WAP:

6 hours ago, Alien. said:

Proof that Grace is 60

An uncanny resemblance :dies:

44 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

to be fair, I've seen many other people say they miscast that role, which is kinda valid considering the character's look in the comics is completely different from the one in the movie, but saying they ruined the character without even seeing her in action is unhinged behavior (checks out for ms Randolph) :rip: I totally understand why they cast a younger actress tho, and I for one am actually more excited to see her punching hoes through the multiverse than witnessing Wanda's rampage :WAP:

I mean, let's see what they do with her. She was talking like she's already seen the movie.

30 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I mean, let's see what they do with her. She was talking like she's already seen the movie.

America is gonna serve, but no matter how good she is, Grace is gonna drag her through the mud just because she doesn't look like she is from the comics, she already made her opinion :rip:

7 hours ago, Alien. said:

Proof that Grace is 60

:deadbanana2:no wonder in her EE review she praised him the most

10 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

This!!! Sometimes I like girl. Just keep these things to yourself. She double speaks so much, she suffers from mouth diarrhea, I fear. 

51 minutes ago, NavyBlue said:

she suffers from mouth diarrhea, I fear. 

I screamed :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.