RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

18 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

7 minutes in and I'm ready to tap out. Them ranting about Coachella being owned by republicans/homophobes and saying they would never go again unless they're being paid, Mik complaining that she was taken to the hospital in a 'PrIuS!11', randomly shitting on the crew throughout the episode :rip: far too much.

They really bring out the worst traits in each other.

Violet is literally ruining her brand hanging out with that loser. She's always bitchy but funny and likeable when she's by herself but with Mik it just all becomes a charicature cause Mik has zero charisma.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

s14 lipsync rank form here fpr coming at some point maybe!

(also what page is this on for yall? page numbers are different for mods and i don't wanna wrongly direct members who want to participate)

edit: this just became the first post of pg 100 :skull:

Edited by TheOnlyOne

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

edit: this just became the first post of pg 100 :skull:

:dies:  ty

page 100 link here

And are Mik's wigs extra crunchy lately or is it me?

5 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

page 100 link here

Handy lip sync rewatch list here:

Spoiler

14 really flopped with lipsyncs :rip:

And runways :rip:

Season will age like milk I fear

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

14 really flopped with lipsyncs :rip:

And runways :rip:

Season will age like milk I fear

The cast, challenges and drama will save it :chick1:

56 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

page 100 link here

Would it be better to do a rating instead of ranking? I’m having a hard time remembering which I’ve already ranked 

5 hours ago, Ghibli said:

Any Belgium girls here? 

OPRAH. We need Vanessa Van Cartier as the host :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

for your consideration:

• good 4 u lipsync SUCKED and could have been a triple sashay. deserves bottom tier on your rankings
  • water me is talented. june was fierce
  • i love it was embarrassing for both maddy and june
  • kerri was magnetic in play and it deserves mid tier just for her
  • don't let go is camden's best lipsync performance
  • never too much is top three, top five at worst. willow was incredible
  • my head & my heart is top one of the season kinda
  • jorg/jasmine was the third deserved double shantay of the show ever so it should be high just for that

27 minutes ago, Gigii said:

Would it be better to do a rating instead of ranking? I’m having a hard time remembering which I’ve already ranked 

the form won't let you submit unless you've ranked every lipsync, nor will it let you place two lipsyncs in (for example) third place, so take your time. if it's easier you could type up a note with them ranked and then just transfer them to the form

1 hour ago, getBusy said:

Philippines

anyway i don’t think it’s directly WoW’s fault? They simply sell the format to any local network that wants to buy it, don’t they?

Forgot about Philippines :rip:

I guess I'm just pressed there's no latin american drag race but these european versions are coming out one by one lol. 

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Violet has always had a nasty and rotten personality/attitude. Heavily dislike her tbh

Same. I remember being so excited to see her once the S7 cast leaked and being immediately turned off once the season aired :skull:

Lip sync rankings can be tricky because you should be taking all participating queens into consideration. For example, you can stan Jorgeous’s MHMH performance but wouldn’t Orion drag it down? 

The Heartbreak Hotel LS is one of my tops. It just hits me a certain way. I really loved Jorgeous's vibe in it.

30 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Lip sync rankings can be tricky because you should be taking all participating queens into consideration. For example, you can stan Jorgeous’s MHMH performance but wouldn’t Orion drag it down? 

The way I do it is if one queen is so amazing (like Denali in 100% Pure Love), I just disregard the other queen haha Only if they both are performing at the same level do I weigh each. 

Edited by mindbender

The way i just disregarded the first three lipsyncs as the worst because why not. G4u was my worst rated. The way Ru literally cast Jasmine and Jorgeous just to lipsync through half the season. 

1 hour ago, mindbender said:

The Heartbreak Hotel LS is one of my tops. It just hits me a certain way. I really loved Jorgeous's vibe in it.

That backwards shimmy when the beat starts to drop and the pop-locking when it finally does.. :clap3: 

Boresco’s flailing around never stood a chance. 

• ATRL Moderator

can everyone who submits tag/quote me please! forgot to add the question but so i can tag you all for results

1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

can everyone who submits tag/quote me please! forgot to add the question but so i can tag you all for results

Submitted

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

For me it's just entertainment overall. A lipsync where 1 queen is amazing + the other flops >>> a lipsync were both queens are just "good"

Manila vs Delta, Chi Chi vs Thorgy, and Peppermint vs Cucu are all top tier 10/10 lipsyncs for me even though only 1 queen is any good in them. 

14 hours ago, PMM said:

don't know if this was posted but If you don't have this song in your top 5 songs by drag queens then you're wrong

Wait this kind of slaps.. Jimbo won

Not the form reminding me of Bosco's struggle to serve an entertaining lipsync

JV0fT8n.gif

Alaska is the queen of obscure pop culture references.

the fact she referenced Britney’s iconic HIAM GMA performance announcement :ahh: only her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.