RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

What's up with people saying the last real winner was Bob when Symone is right there... :rip: Season 13 was awful, but at least it has the right winner. Honestly Symone is the only winner that matter from the VH1 run.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Kylie winning was a true travesty, honestly. The fact that they basically handed her the crown just to clean up the allegations of the show (and the host) being transphobic…

I said this and got banned for 3 months! 

kylie is a sweetheart but literally everyone else in the top 4 was more qualified to win :skull: like hell i would've even taken a ginger or eureka win

4 hours ago, G'Day said:

I kinda love this. 

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

The way being a runner up might actually be more advantageous in the long-term than winning :deadbanana4:

• 50K payout.
  • A lock for All Stars (allowing queens to get introduced to a new audience + increased longevity).
  • Less pressure. 
  • Guaranteed spot on tour with WTW.

The only thing is that you don't really get introduced to a new audience. Along with All Stars being a Paramount+ exclusive you might get hit with possible over-exposure especially after being on a season as long as 13 and 14.

Thoughts on Aquaria? She used to be in my top 10 queens ever but what tf has she done recently? This is actually the first time I’ve thought about her in months. 

Iy4t.gif

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

The way being a runner up might actually be more advantageous in the long-term than winning :deadbanana4:

• 50K payout.
  • A lock for All Stars (allowing queens to get introduced to a new audience + increased longevity).
  • Less pressure. 
  • Guaranteed spot on tour with WTW.

What new audience? Are the people who watch All Stars and regular Drag Race somehow different? :skull:

6 minutes ago, pxxxtrick said:

Thoughts on Aquaria? She used to be in my top 10 queens ever but what tf has she done recently? This is actually the first time I’ve thought about her in months. 

Iy4t.gif

She is in my top 3 winners ever. I just love her look, style, and polish. But I don't know what she's done recently HAHA

He looked wicked cute at Coachella though. 

37 minutes ago, pxxxtrick said:

Iy4t.gif

Her and Violet kind of helped **** up the show by putting such a heavy emphasis on looks, but Aquaria's impact on modern drag race girlies is kind of undeniable. She might even be the single most influential contestant as far as aesthetics on the show go. So kudos to her for that.

Iy4t.gif 

Not gonna lie though. I like her and her Miami Summer/Alaskan winter looks are kind of the best brought looks for a ball in the show's herstory.

Iy4t.gif

10 hours ago, Papa said:

Are we dragging naomi smalls ? In that case let it be known that miss gia gunn slaughtered her during their lip sync on all stars and ru was probably high on on something when he chose naomi as the winner

R6ylpq.gif

Gia didn't even bother to lip sync half the time girl :skull:

Aquaria kinda ate her season. But yeah, not very interesting nowadays.

Iy4t.gif

All Winners Season 2 Wishlist:

- Bob The Drag Queen

- Voilet Chachki 

- Trixie Mattel 

- Symone 

- Willow Pill

- Envy Peru

- Carmen Farala 

- Alaska 

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

What new audience? Are the people who watch All Stars and regular Drag Race somehow different? :skull:

The show continues to grow and reach new audiences with every cycle (although it may have peaked in the last 1-2 years due to over-saturation). So yes, a runner-up queen can theoretically benefit from appearing on a later AS season with a potentially larger/newer audience.

Just look at Tatiana, Bebe, Mariah, Shangela, etc.

I personally would like to see that Trixie girl on an All Stars season to watch her get washed again

Iy4t.gif

the only strong all star winners are chad, shea and monét.... let's talk about it

Iy4t.gif

i don't want Trixie on the second season of all winners... she's so "close" to WoW there's gonna be some riggory involved when she should be first eliminated

Iy4t.gif 

14 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

the only strong all star winners are chad, shea and monét.... let's talk about it

Iy4t.gif

You are so brave for telling the truth so many in this thread are afraid of.

Iy4t.gif

every single regular season winner deserved to win their season, from s1-14! they’re all great drag queens! sue me!

the all stars winners is actually such a mess... we need Jinkx or Raja or Jaida or Vivienne to come in and strengthen it stat 

11 minutes ago, Nikko said:

Would Kylie have won if she wasn’t hot?

Not that plus-size people can’t be hot, but the fact we don’t have one plus-sized US winner says it all. 

Low key thought that Eureka was going to win S10

2 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Iy4t.gif

i don't want Trixie on the second season of all winners... she's so "close" to WoW there's gonna be some riggory involved when she should be first eliminated

Iy4t.gif 

U spilled

58 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Not that plus-size people can’t be hot, but the fact we don’t have one plus-sized US winner says it all. 

It really says a lot huh

Iy4t.gif

1 hour ago, Nikko said:

Would Kylie have won if she wasn’t hot?

Probably! She did good on the season + we know how many controversies that win solved for Ru. That crown had Ra'Jah written all over it, but the Emmy comes first!

Good for Kylie though, she's using her reigning time to talk about real problems on our community

Iy4t.gif

Edited by TROPICUM

Wait apparently Tyra was asked back for all winners…

WOW better ****ing make it happen for AW2. Miss B*tch being back on my TV :jonny5:

People always say that Violet didn't do AW because she's busy. Busy doing what exactly? Making free appearances on fashion shows with Mik?

Iy4t.gif 

16 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Wait apparently Tyra was asked back for all winners…

WOW better ****ing make it happen for AW2. Miss B*tch being back on my TV :jonny5:

receipts?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.