RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

14 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

AS8 could be incredible great:

Heidi N Closet

Jackie Cox

Krystal Methyd

Jorgeous

Peppermint

Rose Mcgowan A Nightmare GIF - Rose Mcgowan A Nightmare A Nightmare  Literally A Nightmare - Discover & Share GIFs

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m excited for a possible Tove Lo lip sync! Let’s hope it’s not something like Cool Girl :gaylorcat2: Talking Body could be cute if someone put a comedy spin on it. 

Willow and Daya both slaying the finale.

Symone once again proving that she is one of of the least interesting winners ever. The fleg fectry and blood suger low persona is tired and she needs to retire it. 

28 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The rampant Alaska payola was disgusting, yes. 

- Detox being safe with that horrible talent show 

- Adore being driven to quitting when her talent show was perfectly safe 

- Roxxy overstaying her welcome 

- Alaska getting away with bad looks

- Ginger being booted for a look for no reason  

17 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

- Adore being driven to quitting when her talent show was perfectly safe 

The tea is that the comment that ****** with her head was Raven Symone saying she was like a pre-rehab Demi Lovato

2 hours ago, FLAallday said:

lmao seems like Thorgy was rubbing ‘Bread the wrong way. She got real quiet after she asked KB if she hates her now and she didn’t answer 

I clocked this too. Poor Thorgy. Bread can be a lil sensitive. Also, Thorgy was a bit much “loving”

everyone and going on tangents. 

19 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The tea is that the comment that ****** with her head was Raven Symone saying she was like a pre-rehab Demi Lovato

Thee Raven Symone spilled I’m afraid

raven-symone.gif

23 minutes ago, NavyBlue said:

I clocked this too. Poor Thorgy. Bread can be a lil sensitive. Also, Thorgy was a bit much “loving”

everyone and going on tangents. 

I don’t fault KB because honestly what Thorgy was saying was rude tbh even if it was meant to be light hearted shade. It felt a little low blow for no reason. 

I do like Thorgy tho, but she was really cringe through a lot of this tbh. She did warn she does the most at the beginning but then she kinda ran w it and she def took notice when the girls weren’t feeling it. 

I personally liked Simone's look :giraffe:

Not every finale look needs to be some crazy wild prosthetic situation. :lakitu:

So glad the Willow Pill won! She was not on my radar after her MTQ but her first episode showed me that she is a star. 

Also, Symone's look was great for keeping with her aesthetic. Symone had some unexpected looks on S13 but a simple look done do it's highest point was still great.

29 minutes ago, TheCheshireCat said:

I personally liked Simone's look :giraffe:

Not every finale look needs to be some crazy wild prosthetic situation. :lakitu:

I agree! But my issue was that I personally thought a lot of her looks on S13 were more impressive and appealing than the look she wore to the finale, which alludes to her not showing growth post finale. I know she's probably grown a lot and a look is not representative of that, but to me if it's your first time back to the screen since you've won, show us EVERYTHING!

Willow Pill deserved, but so would have Camden tbh :clap: 

Perhaps the best top 2? Or at least the only top 2 where I would've accepted either as a rightful winner tbh :fish1:

Symone coming in looking "pedestrian" or w/e the judges ocassionaly choose to hate.. or was it elevated like the furry fox costume she poot booty shorts and 0 face-make-up effort she was praised for? :chick2:

I'd be bitter too if my fave got less acclaim on their best day than Thee Symone gets wearing jeans

dea1171a45f8d0027ab959f8431f0716a9477a0e

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Naomi was easily my favorite guest on the PitStop this season, more girls should be more candid with their opinions like her :ahh: 

Finally someone with a different opinion and isn't afraid of it! Her saying Bosco having the best runway and already giving away she thinks Camden is a better lipsyncer before Monet even asks her who did a better job at the finale lipsync

Also how she rightfully didn't gag about symone's runway and nonchalantly saying her hair was good thanks to Gigi Goode. 

This is you knowing who you are. You do it with the utmost fashion, style and consciousness.

This is just breathtaking.

61hweLiE20L._AC_SY879_.jpg

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

:bibliahh:

Kandy Muse's fugly ass runway looks... the green beast look.... didn't she make it to the top 2 on the season Symone won?:bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

61hweLiE20L._AC_SY879_.jpg

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

:ahh: :ahh:

Imaging posting what Kandy and two random twitter users tweets as acclaim...

and imagine when your initial reaction to Symone's look was also like "WTF" and now you are trying your best to make it look like it was a "FaShIOn MoMEnt!!1!1:

2 hours ago, Vagabond said:

a lot of you guys are so weird...

Willow could've won the talent show, could've won the teaser, could've won glamazon prime (the long arms is thee fashion look from that ball and the fact that it wasn't even high?), could've won Daytona Wind (outsold Daya in their pair even tho they wanted Daya to have her breakout mid season moment), could've won 60s girl group (Bosco, Daya, Willow triple win cuz they were easily the best win, even if Willow was the weakest in her group oop), could've won menzeses (opening up about her dad dying, her jokes about giving bad handjobs.. the most memorable performance of the night tbh)...

she was also the runway queen of the season like lbr first of all the most iconic look of this season easily is Willow's entrance look. and her house on the head look, her spiky hair matrix look, her double hands above her head, her plastic surgery tutu eleganza, her mushroom look, the panties... come on! 

Producers learnt from S11+12. 

Last time a ballet dancer from a different country STOMPED the season with 3 wins, she ended up losing to a queen with 1 win who happened to have a disability.

It feels like they drew elements from that with keeping willow safe/high instead of giving her wins to give her the underdog edit.

Forcing a queen down our throat can have a negative effect: See Gigi Goode. (The fandom wanted Crystal to win because they thought she was robbed out of challenge wins)

I personally dont mind Symone's pants. Those are great. "Urban but make it expensive" is a great idea. The top is what kills the look imo. Should've been stoned too. 

29 minutes ago, Breathin said:

Forcing a queen down our throat can have a negative effect: See Gigi Goode. (The fandom wanted Crystal to win because they thought she was robbed out of challenge wins)

I'm not sure if they learned from this, considering they were LOLing the first time Symone opened her mouth with "My name is Symone and I'm here for the throne" line or when they decided to live for Angie's fugly autotuned track.

random but why does it seem like this thread has a rageboner for jackie cox dfdfkj :dies: like she's not particularly one of my s12 faves i think but she seemed like a good enough competitor + a nice enough person. ig not as entertaining from a reality tv angle tho

45 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

random but why does it seem like this thread has a rageboner for jackie cox dfdfkj

Annoying AS F*CK. Always kissing the judges ass. Goody Two-shoes. Ugly looks. PROFOUNDLY corny. Cringy lip-syncs. Hope this helps you solve this mystery. :)

Willow is a completely deserving winner, loved her from the cast reveal and she proved to be more than just weird queen, she's been great through the entire competiton and the finale lipsync look... The David Byrne/Talking Heads mixed with 2 boys pretending to be 1 grown men in a giant suit... genius! :heart:

Kornbread should have been the fan fav and give her 10k, Kerri should have been Miss C and also give her 10k, she deserved it after this season and reunion. The show makes so much money, according to Willam 4mln per episode, the prizes need to be bigger than 2k for each queen. But at least everyone got something I guess

anyways Lala Ri, even though I liked her last year, she doesn't show any sign of growth and somehow seems forgettable now... like her season. Symone looked pedestrian - this is not a finale look from a fashion queen. 

I'm happy with the outcome and this season was great - especially that I was expecting a complete car crash ever since the spoilers with all the messy production tricks appeared last year lol the cast made it all worth it 

3 hours ago, Afferty said:

:ahh: :ahh:

Imaging posting what Kandy and two random twitter users tweets as acclaim...

and imagine when your initial reaction to Symone's look was also like "WTF" and now you are trying your best to make it look like it was a "FaShIOn MoMEnt!!1!1:

Literally :deadbanana4:

The tweet with the most interactions is Kandy’s with only 11k. Like……. :deadbanana4:

The most popular tweet praises the white ladies that made Symone dress while all she did was strutting around :bibliahh:

the way symone stans dare to come for Jaida, the one who is actually charismatic, could perform and make gorgeous garments with little to no resource is laughable 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.