RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Did y’all catch the SheDevil/Monet alliance? 

Hopefully Monet backstabs SheDevil :) 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, argos said:

Worst finale look for a winner in DRH, thank you for reminding us!

This. Her wig was cute but that was about it. Everyone else showed up looking great and she just looked… pedestrian. 

Congrats to willow though. I figured it’d be her and Camden and I would have been happy with either. Her opening act was hilarious though. 

Willow wants to "phase a little out of drag" according to a new article :bibliahh:

She and her bestie Kornbread will be sipping sweet tea soon, reminiscing on playing the RPDR fanbase for a fool :clap3:

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Reminder that some winners host part of the show SOLO on the main stage and some dodge cars in a parking lot

dea1171a45f8d0027ab959f8431f0716a9477a0e

Not too much on Miss Hall now 

9 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Willow wants to "phase a little out of drag" according to a new article :bibliahh:

She and her bestie Kornbread will be sipping sweet tea soon, reminiscing on playing the RPDR fanbase for a fool :clap3:

omg :rip:

Reminder that Jaida was more charismatic during her entire bootleg reign than Symone's corny ass and she does not need a team full of people just to end up looking like RuPaul circa Project Runway. 

I want an All Winners season with more international girls. Imagine this:

All Winners 2

Envy Peru

Krystal Versace (for fashion)

Carmen Farala

Priyanka (for charisma)

Violet Chachki

Bob

Angele Anang

Sasha Velour

Some random winner from one of the new franchises

:jonny:

Naomi was easily my favorite guest on the PitStop this season, more girls should be more candid with their opinions like her :ahh: 

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Not really, I’m saying that S14 and the Symone discussions are taking all the space as expected and no one is talking about the brand new trailer :busted:

I was looking for the thread to see what the girls were thinking, because the looks were underwhelming to me. Ru and Naomi look good.. and..  excited for a possible Tove Lo lipsync.

I know they'd never do it with barely any US winners but Bob, Violet, Priyanka, Icesis, Envy, Krystal, Kita & Angele would be such a cunty season :jonny2:  the storyline potential

Symone being a bottom of the barrel winner :rip:  The finale confirmed it. 

28 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Reminder that Jaida was more charismatic during her entire bootleg reign than Symone's corny ass and she does not need a team full of people just to end up looking like RuPaul circa Project Runway. 

Must be why the crowning jewel of her reign was lip syncing on Werq the World with a bunch of queens who lost Drag Race and now she’s currently lip syncing to “Losing is the New Winning” with a different bunch of queens who lost Drag Race

Let’s not pit talented women like Jaida and Symone against each other.

Keep your eyes on the real overrated enemy: Violet Shatchki. 

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Oh wow, maybe you spilled. Although Symone is overrated, but S7 white girls take the spot as the most overrated ones of the entire franchise. :gaycat5:

10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Honestly. The person we should drag.

We need an AS Villian/cancelled season. Give me:

1. Tyra

2. Sharon

3. Roxie

4. Phi Phi

5. Courtney

6. Wiliam

7. Derric Berry

8. The Vixen

9. Raven (First out because someone has to do ru’s makeup)/Kandy Muse

10. Tamisha Iman

Alright villians/cancelled queens, lets get sickening okurrrrrr.

lmao seems like Thorgy was rubbing ‘Bread the wrong way. She got real quiet after she asked KB if she hates her now and she didn’t answer 

1 hour ago, DevonRoars said:

I was looking for the thread to see what the girls were thinking, because the looks were underwhelming to me. Ru and Naomi look good.. and..  excited for a possible Tove Lo lipsync.

I actually liked most of the looks. I’m pretty hyped for the looks they’ll bring.

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Monet looks phenomenal :jonny6: Naomi :rip:

Monet’s dress is her name. Stunning. I thought it was just a print.  Naomi’s mug looks so off. Why?? Is she trying to be more light and free?  It ain’t working. She’s actually more entertaining then trixie but her reads are lacking self awareness. 

anyways petition to make Monet the permanent host of the pit stop.  No more trixie please!!!!   Bob was ok but doesn’t compare to Monet, America’s sweetheart. 

1 hour ago, Claymore said:

Jaida is naturally charismatic and can do more then wear clothes white suburban women make her. Symone’s  character is cute.  Can you imagine Mama Goode also instructing Symone on how to have that flavor and swag.   I’m obviously jk but the visual itself made me scream ?

I hope Gigi gets payola’d to an All Stars win so she can be on AW2 with Symone and get dogwalked in every challenge by her.

:mandown: 

a lot of you guys are so weird...

Willow could've won the talent show, could've won the teaser, could've won glamazon prime (the long arms is thee fashion look from that ball and the fact that it wasn't even high?), could've won Daytona Wind (outsold Daya in their pair even tho they wanted Daya to have her breakout mid season moment), could've won 60s girl group (Bosco, Daya, Willow triple win cuz they were easily the best win, even if Willow was the weakest in her group oop), could've won menzeses (opening up about her dad dying, her jokes about giving bad handjobs.. the most memorable performance of the night tbh)...

she was also the runway queen of the season like lbr first of all the most iconic look of this season easily is Willow's entrance look. and her house on the head look, her spiky hair matrix look, her double hands above her head, her plastic surgery tutu eleganza, her mushroom look, the panties... come on! 

12 minutes ago, Vagabond said:

a lot of you guys are so weird...

Willow could've won the talent show, could've won the teaser, could've won glamazon prime (the long arms is thee fashion look from that ball and the fact that it wasn't even high?), could've won Daytona Wind (outsold Daya in their pair even tho they wanted Daya to have her breakout mid season moment), could've won 60s girl group (Bosco, Daya, Willow triple win cuz they were easily the best win, even if Willow was the weakest in her group oop), could've won menzeses (opening up about her dad dying, her jokes about giving bad handjobs.. the most memorable performance of the night tbh)...

she was also the runway queen of the season like lbr first of all the most iconic look of this season easily is Willow's entrance look. and her house on the head look, her spiky hair matrix look, her double hands above her head, her plastic surgery tutu eleganza, her mushroom look, the panties... come on! 

Ya I mean, Willow was the clear winner Imo even if she did receive payola for Snatch Game/Never Too Much lipsync/Rusical. The girls are doing too much in here.

Camden is a lovely lady and super talented but took way to long to get her momentum going and was basically N/A for any episode she wasn’t the star of (Moulin Ru and Daytona Wind). 

The rest were not in contention for the crown, sorry. 

5 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Is it just me or is AS2 kinda…a mess?

The rampant Alaska payola was disgusting, yes. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.