RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Aelita said:

Funny comment coming from a person that supported Monét X Change to win an ALL WINNERS season, when we all know how her ''runway packages'' were 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

monét had some of the best runways of the season (reveal, dolly) and was in the top for the design challenge so

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

what the f*ck is going on in here on this day?

anyways, debating on seeing MIB tomorrow since she'll be at a bar near me. :monkey:

Edited by stevenisFADING

35 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Okay like TOO reminds me of this one young guy i topped and then he had me buy him Subway but i'm pretty sure it was just so he could tell people he sleeps with men who buy him things

Do u understand

alyssa-edwards-dont-log-off-delete-the-a

1 minute ago, Vulnicura said:

Some posts in here are so embarrassing :deadbanana2:

None of mine, right

59xHl6R.thumb.gif.02212e109aadce3c11da5c

8 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Yes Trinity K. Bonet stanning yes fashion diva and lip sync assassin of S6 (and AS6)

tumblr_mxmitdYA1b1qciwvro2_500.gif

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952e30af688823e3b6193a4a02c75cee7377c86b32c&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

trinitykbonnet-trinity.gif

ISAV.gif

tumblr_inline_nua92i2cHZ1qkv30z_500.gif

A DRAG QUEEN! :clap3:

is it crazy to think her fashion and makeup was better on season 6 than all stars 6?

For me top 6 of drag race season start to get dull lol (in even the better seasons lol)

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

For me top 6 of drag race season start to get dull lol (in even the better seasons lol)

and even worse on all stars seasons when the last or second to last challenge is a horribly scripted acting challenge 

59 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The last time I mentioned racism was when you girls were in here calling queens of color BULLIES for a middling conversation over a stupid rusical role. That IS racism and I will not stop calling it out when I see it. I don't dictate what anyone says about queens. If you can't handle a back and forth conversation or stand by your opinions on here, hit the exit sign. 

This fake whattabouism narrative ya'll love to pull in a WEAK attempt to come for me will never land. Not you trying to paint white queens as some targeted group I have a vendetta against :toofunny3: Ooh you are truly a sad tired pathetic individual

You, like the other obsessed stalker who RUNS in this thread everytime someone tries to come for me to add nothing to the conversation other than giggles that a fellow bigot is trying to attack me, have no leg to stand on. It's easy for a flop like you to paint me as someone who just hates white queens and only stans black queens as if my 2 most recent posts even mentioning black queens were saying Ra'Jah didn't deserve her crown and Angeria is a flop finalist. But that doesn't fit your made up narrative so you ignore it entirely. 

The fact that you have to come up with these essays to answer such a simple question. And then resort to attacking me and calling me a bigot (once again) just because you don’t have any arguments :kitty: 

In the example you gave you just said you disliked 2 black queens, not that you liked any white queen. Which is fine for me, I couldn’t care less. But just goes to show your flawed logic and narrative. If it was somebody else trashing a black queen suddenly that person would be labelled a racist and a bigot, just like you called everyone a racist and bigot in your 3000 posts yesterday when you (once again) couldn’t help but run your mouth about stuff you don’t know.

7 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

is it crazy to think her fashion and makeup was better on season 6 than all stars 6?

No, the girls with taste that keep it real will agree with it. She had some serves in AS6 and did noticeably in the challenges though :clap3:

1 minute ago, AvaMax said:

The fact that you have to come up with these essays to answer such a simple question. And then resort to attacking me and calling me a bigot (once again) just because you don’t have any arguments :kitty: 

In the example you gave you just said you disliked 2 black queens, not that you liked any white queen. Which is fine for me, I couldn’t care less. But just goes to show your flawed logic and narrative. If it was somebody else trashing a black queen suddenly that person would be labelled a racist and a bigot, just like you called everyone a racist and bigot in your 3000 posts yesterday when you (once again) couldn’t help but run your mouth about stuff you don’t know.

Hold on I've seen lots of people insult Lux in here and I haven't seen TOO call them racist

Edited by Solaris

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

How does TOO always, ALWAYS have both the time and the energy

fr can someone get her a job :rip: and you too now that we’re at it, girl do you live to post here?

Just now, Solaris said:

Hold on I've seen lots of people insult Lux in here and I haven't seen call them racist

Then you may need a memory refreshment from some posts certain tired individuals wrote just some days ago.

1 minute ago, AvaMax said:

fr can someone get her a job :rip: and you too now that we’re at it, girl do you live to post here?

god forbid she post her opinions in a public forum.. leave her alone her mess is entertaining but i guess so is yours carry on 

7 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

and even worse on all stars seasons when the last or second to last challenge is a horribly scripted acting challenge 

The way that sex and the kitty (whatever it was) on ruined the rest of AS4 :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, AvaMax said:

***** I work full time, go to school full time and still find time to work out regularly. The **** do you do?

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

No, the girls with taste that keep it real will agree with it. She had some serves in AS6 and did noticeably in the challenges though :clap3:

yeah she served much harder in the challenges in as6 but there was something off with the mug for me this time around. Her fashions were top tier on s6, that crazy sexy cool look lives rent free in my mind. 

Sometimes it's actually the busiest people who are online the most because that's how we get through our stressful ass daily lives

Just now, blackoutbritney said:

yeah she served much harder in the challenges in as6 but there was something off with the mug for me this time around. Her fashions were top tier on s6, that crazy sexy cool look lives rent free in my mind. 

Like I said earlier, TKB was painting very dark/harsh on AS6. I loved it, but it's definitely a particular style and I understand if others don't like it

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Sometimes it's actually the busiest people who are online the most because that's how we get through our stressful ass daily lives

TOO must be running several companies then. 

Just now, AvaMax said:

TOO must be running several companies then. 

... Do u have no awareness of how obsessed u look rn

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Like I said earlier, TKB was painting very dark/harsh on AS6. I loved it, but it's definitely a particular style and I understand if others don't like it

yeah its def more of an old school vibe; I def respect it but prefer the more softer mug she had previously 

Just now, blackoutbritney said:

If I recall correctly she had some problems with her face prior to filming AS6 (breakout or something of that nature), that's why her mug wasn't right (but she still looked beautiful). She's such a legend though, her runway package for S6 was actually amazing considering that very few queens served looks week after week in the earlier season.

Just now, Hephaestus said:

If I recall correctly she had some problems with her face prior to filming AS6 (breakout or something of that nature), that's why her mug wasn't right (but she still looked beautiful). She's such a legend though, her runway package for S6 was actually amazing considering that very few queens served looks week after week in the earlier season.

oh I see. Yeah her runway package on s6 was above and beyond anyone else in my opinion she was the only girl consistently bringing you out of the box looks on that season 

6 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

I actually think TKB deserved to win AS6 the most tbh. If it wasn’t for the lip sync flops and her beating herself down later in the season I’m sure she would have at least been a finalist.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.