RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

48 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Anyway Daya should have been Top 2 I fear

This is true, but I wasn't mad at the Lady Camden/Willow Pill final two either. I thought it would be Daya and Willow, but Camden had a fun performance too. They were the clear top three in my opinion :celestial5:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

The way Symone still has y’all gagged and talking more about her than this years winner

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

For all the bad reasons, yes.

1 minute ago, FLAallday said:

this bop is under used on the show 

My favorite RuPaul song. Like it's such a ******* bop! It so deserved to be a runway song for a full season :katie2:

1 hour ago, Morissette said:

Kornbread should have been on S13, the season of failed actors, dancers and ice skaters weaponizing their BFAs. :)

At least most of the S14 girls seemed genuinely passionate about the art of DRAG. 

No more wannabe influencers and failed entertainers on RPDR please. 

Say it louder :clap3:I think Daya is busted and should've gone home, but she brought something back to the series that has been missing since the show's peak a few years ago.

Unpolished queens hungry for the crown >> failed singers/actresses turning to drag for a platform

The fact that the finalists were given songs that were based on how the producers perceived them was so :ace:

There was no chance to have the girls show their artistry by creating a reflective song that captures what they want their journey on drag race to represent AND they didn’t even sing the songs. It was so rigged, add in there wasn’t voting to determine the top 2. A sham 

cOVLbKH.gif

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

***** am Naomi READING Manila to FILTH with no shame. The true AS4 winner. :deadbanana2:

Nnnn not gonna lie, Naomi has some nerve to read b*tches with the look she chose for the Drag Race Live performance in the finale :deadbanana4:

All 5 solo performances were really good and I feel like they honestly could have chosen any of them to be top two, low key it should have been Willow and Daya but I digress.

Also seeing the comparisons between Camden and Brooke is understandable but Brooke is a much better performer imo :giraffe:

Willow, Camden & Daya were the obvious top 3 for me. I think I would've preferred Daya lip syncing for the crown instead of Camden, judging by their finale performances. Judging whole season though, Camden & Willow being top 2 absolutely made sense. Angie's performance was underwhelming, but she's a legend regardless. And such a sweetheart too.

I was rooting for Bosco after Meet The Queens and chile... to think that she ended up being my 5th choice for the crown in the finale :skull: 

4 minutes ago, Dekkan said:

Willow, Camden & Daya were the obvious top 3 for me. I think I would've preferred Daya lip syncing for the crown instead of Camden, judging by their finale performances. Judging whole season though, Camden & Willow being top 2 absolutely made sense. Angie's performance was underwhelming, but she's a legend regardless. And such a sweetheart too.

Camden ATE Daya up. No way Betty would be above Lady Camden. If it was a top 3, maybe, but performance-wise, Camden was the best individually. 

You know you that ***** when you cause all this conversation

ELVdJFB.jpg

057c207b33585919f4b93e3a14e941c81ecf814f

967a8870378939d6d410afdd34419415f4b5483b

cae4e194e4a25dece2efd101a081ddacf27db555

dea1171a45f8d0027ab959f8431f0716a9477a0e

The girls who get it get it

The girls who don’t are ugly bitter flops

Maybe it's just me, but I like when reveals actually reveal to... y'know, good looks. Not tacky boo boo messes. And for that reason I didn't **** with either Camden performance last night.

Loved the finale. I don't think there's much point comparing the individual performances because they were obviously designed in a way that would justify any top two pick. The queens didn't sing the songs and I doubt they wrote them or choreographed anything. So really all there was to judge on was their performances and all of them slayed that part. I liked Daya and Willow's the most though. 

I couldn't tell who won the final lip sync cos it didn't focus on either of them much. Both were a bit messy imo but again that was probably designed so that production could just easily pick the winner. So glad willow won she's such a wonderful queen tho I would have been happy for Camden too. Camden really represented for the brits this season, such a great run on the show, I hope she does an all stars soon. 

Also I loved Symone's look, I don't get why there's even controversy. 

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

Maybe it's just me, but I like when reveals actually reveal to... y'know, good looks. Not tacky boo boo messes. And for that reason I didn't **** with either Camden performance last night.

Exactly.

9 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

ELVdJFB.jpg

Beautiful man!

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

ELVdJFB.jpg

Not all conversation is good conversation :mandown:

By the way:
- Symone flopping hard in the finale

- None of Monét runways being shown in the trailer of AS7

- SheDevil and Monét making an alliance

I know the last 24h have been hard for you, take some rest :heart2:

6 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Not all conversation is good conversation :mandown:

By the way:
- Symone flopping hard in the finale

- None of Monét runways being shown in the trailer of AS7

- SheDevil and Monét making an alliance

I know the last 24h have been hard for you, take some rest :heart2:

Oh I’ve been WINNING just like my faves

Didnt lose a thread I was clutching onto with dear life tho 

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Oh I’ve been WINNING just like my faves

Didnt lose a thread I was clutching onto with dear life tho 

Maybe it was for the better. Now no one will miss how hard Thee Symone flopped, especially after those essays :dies:

I am like 85% sure that when Rupaul eventually leaves the show, Symone will take over after the show goes on a brief hiatus. 

WIllow is a deserving winner. I think she will be a great representative for the brand. Honestly either one of the top 2 could've won like S3 with RaJa and Manila.

Regardless, this season will be a top tier season and will be remembered very well by the fans. We have a great batch of queens for a future AS. Like AS2 was the sequel to S5, this could happen again if we have 5 or 6 S14 queens on a future AS season that could act as the sequel to S14. 

S15 will have a LOT to live up to. I'm already expecting it to be a let down lol. 

7 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I am like 85% sure that when Rupaul eventually leaves the show, Symone will take over after the show goes on a brief hiatus. 

PeriodT

Every other winning queen got a cute 2 minute segment on stage with RuPaul still acting as host asking fluff questions. Nothing more than Ru’s guest. 

Thee Symone enters the stage solo, like only RuPaul herself does and hosts the entire segment herself before introducing her guest, LaLa Ri. RuPaul not even on stage the entire time because she knows Thee Symone can do what no other winner can. This was totally a test run for her to carry on the show and the girls calling her a flop for wearing denim are too blind to see it. The heir to the glitter throne and that’s on Ebony Enchantress

6 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Symone is winning AS10

When the top 4 is Symone, Willow, Lawrence and Jorgeous (she wins AS8/9) hehe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.