RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Camden slayed me the entire finale, esp her solo so I was kinda rooting for her but w/e. Grats to Willow I guess, super predictable from the start but she held her own and her solo was also really great. 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

She was supposed to, but when producers saw her look, they decided last minute to demote her role and let Ru crown Willow instead.

:coffee:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Based on the spoilers I thought willow ate her up which was not the case lol.

happy for willow though 

Symone’s crowning look is the second best ever. Y’all just don’t know fashion 

This, we got tea from Kandy Muse last night that said Symone had two outfits for the crowning, but choose this one because it represents her brand and to make a statement that the crowning is not about the previous winner, its about the new winner.

Gigi said I’m not dressing you and Symone had to come up with something quick :giraffe:

Wait I saw Symone last night :rip:

1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

stan eve!

like I love bianca but when does she ever look like this 

Just cuz it was a lot work doesn’t mean it’s great. People study hard for exams and still fail at times 

47 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

***** am Naomi READING Manila to FILTH with no shame. The true AS4 winner. :deadbanana2:

Naomi is such a rat! “I didn’t trust the *****” “she needed to go home so I could go further”. Yea that’s why when you sent home the most deserving winner production said NO! like they’d been saying all season to you winning, and went back and deleted all your screen time 

tumblr_m7n51cCaUi1qbchlho1_250.gif

So , Willow's and Camden's first performance was great 

Well deserved the top2 

But i also felt they well favored . The songs were much better 

Is kind of unfair this model 

On the final song , Willow came out very strong but then they were both Meh 

5 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Naomi is such a rat! “I didn’t trust the *****” “she needed to go home so I could go further”. Yea that’s why when you sent home the most deserving winner production said NO! like they’d been saying all season to you winning, and went back and deleted all your screen time 

tumblr_m7n51cCaUi1qbchlho1_250.gif

Manila was mean behind the scenes and literally every girl but latrice wanted her gone :rip: 

I’ll always love Smalls for stomping on MANila LOSEon. 

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Manila was mean behind the scenes and literally every girl but latrice wanted her gone :rip: 

Receipts? Ngl Manila always comes across as fake but who cares she’s more talented than the entire AS4 cast 

Willow was rightful winner after all was said and done, but let's be real: Miss Daya was robbed of a top two placement because she was giving art and fashion in her solo number. Queen.

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

14 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I’ll always love Smalls for stomping on MANila LOSEon. 

Such an iconic moment we love you Naomi we love you :jonny5:

I'm thinking Symone's look was a power move against Rupaul. You think I'm going to get all dolled up in an extravagant gown for your chicken **** gig? No maam!

I mean, she looked good. My only critique for that look is that its the type that would be considered lazy/uglee if a plus-size girl wore it. But hey, sis got the abs so might as well flaunt them

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Me reading @manwhore ‘s posts 

_PutaMADRé ahhahahaha 

:celestial2:they are the typos I swear 

Naomi her personality is more fun since her debut but she has allot of nerve coming for Angie’s performance. The makeup was not a mistake apparently she’s trying something new ?  Choices.  Like she had allot of nerve to say Angie’s performance was basic when she still just stands tall and does a slightly nicer bosco number minus the stiff and nerdy white girl awkwardness. 

Naomi is a motherf***ing legend for sending Manila's fake ass home. Life's not fair ladies.

54 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

stan eve!

This is what I’m going to do on my next job interview when they tell me to give them “very executive realness.”  I’ll dress down and be me. “My brand. “ :what:  y’all going on about Life is not fair. Facts.  Symone seems to have peaked in her season with fashions which is weird bc usually you see allot of girls grow after their og seasons. Compare that bar look/pedestrian look at the finale with all her season finale looks. Downgrade.  She’s still fierce and a deserving winner, she just underwhelmed last night.   Even Bianca del taco had a better look when she gave up her reign. Like no. 

1 hour ago, Anvarie said:

Gigi said I’m not dressing you and Symone had to come up with something quick :giraffe:

Wait. Gigi and her very white lady mom didn’t do her hair and clothes this time?   :celestial4: Omg

Kornbread should have been on S13, the season of failed actors, dancers and ice skaters weaponizing their BFAs. :)

At least most of the S14 girls seemed genuinely passionate about the art of DRAG. 

No more wannabe influencers and failed entertainers on RPDR please. 

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The way the OSH are focusing on her outfit instead of the fact that THEE SYMONE was given an entire segment to host, something they’ve never done for any queen ever. Like the show genuinely entrusted her to carry the show while RuPaul took a break and began drafting her retirement papers. What you saw was a test run for the inevitable day that Thee Symone becomes the heir to the franchise and takes over hosting duties. 

I was lowkey being extra calling her RuPaul’s Successor before but the fact that it’s actually coming true 

Swish swish another one in the basket

That’s a lot of words to say that Symone messed her segment and got upstaged by Lala Ri of all queens in the looks department 

42 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Kornbread should have been on S13, the season of failed actors, dancers and ice skaters weaponizing their BFAs. :)

At least most of the S14 girls seemed genuinely passionate about the art of DRAG. 

No more wannabe influencers and failed entertainers on RPDR please. 

Naur it’s true it’s true 

The way Symone still has y’all gagged and talking more about her than this years winner

Naomi Smalls you will always be famous

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.