RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, DevonRoars said:

Symone looked incredible. If you don’t get the look just say that. You’re also probably racist.

Lady Camden’s stage presence and star power shined through all the cringe inducing songs.

Trinity and Kameron ATE losing is the new winning.

Kerri Colby should have won Miss Congeniality. 

Congratulations to Willow :clap3: she deserves the world.

I actually liked the look. But I would love for her to stop being a second-rate RuPaul/Jennifer Lewis impersonator whose voice can't stop cracking every two seconds.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Symone’s hair was EVERYTHING :jonnycat: the rest of the ouftit tho… a kii

The finale was fine, Willow was the only possible winner. Daya keeps proving she’s *****. Can’t wait to see her on All Stars.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

As much as this thread likes to shade Sasha, the reality is no one will ever touch her finale performance and that alone Is commendable af. 

Period. Only the biggest moment on DR herstory. Everyone tried it afterwards, but no one succeeded as Sasha. 

6 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I’m not a Jaida disciple like most of this thread, but Jaida would have the best track record without Gigi’s payola.

Actually, maybe I’m wrong. Lemme rewatch the season and reevaluate. 

There are like 2 questionable Gigi wins, tbh, so maybe you have a point.

9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

There are like 2 questionable Gigi wins, tbh, so maybe you have a point.

Gigi was also saved from lipsyncing multiple times :foxaylove2:

4 hours ago, SpaceMan said:

Symone :bibliahh: how many time I have to told this thread to stop thinking she's an excellent winner :ahh:

Jaida deserved better, she kind of got lost in the girl group

Symone is easily one of the worst winners ever and it finally showed up. :gaycat5: She is extremely overrated, especially in this site. The sad thing is that there weren't better options for the crown on S13 because is just terrible as **** (Rose came close but her make-up skills were...:biblio:).

2 hours ago, argos said:

Not when Gottmik ate her 2022 finale look all the way back in 2021.

Top 10 Runway Looks From 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 13 : Page 10 of 10 :  The Indiependent

there’s something about this look i’ve never liked. it’s just so… gaudy and predictable. tens of thousands of dollars later and i still don’t get what gottmik’s perspective is as an alleged fashion queen other than being expensive and ripe for social media

people have dragged the s14 runways but i love that the tacky, homemade element of drag is returning. that is what drag is about - i.e. what you can do rather than what you can spend

admittedly, i think symone has done her y2k street style meets high drag aesthetic better in the past, but i love the gall of wearing jeans rather than going for the obvious expensive gown to try and outdo violet chachki. it at least has a sense of humour and a perspective which is so lacking in looks like the gottmik one above

anyway, deserving winner

This cast had some standout characters that last 2-3 seasons lacked. Jasmine, Gorgeous, Daya, Kornbread, Willow, Angeria are some of the best drag race personalities in a long time. Jasmine is low key iconic! We need her back for AS8 along with Kornbread and Daya. 

The right winner WON! Congrats Willow. Your music video performance was LIT, your finale was low key perfect. Ru really said “**** track record, you’re the winner baby” and I love to see it cause some of those challenges were tragic - Boscos roast would have been bottom 3 on S5 yet won S14. So why even count the wins. Willow is the best queen to win. 

Overall a pretty fun season slightly soiled by all the non eliminations that messed with the pacing. Only positive was being able to see more of their drag (or a negative for some)

1 hour ago, ALittleGauche said:

Oh the horrors of last season’s finale. They had a ball for the final 4 and the dresses kept getting bigger, more extravagant, and more expensive. Other than “Failed Wannabes Who Want a Second Chance to Launch Their Career Doing Drag”, the other theme of season 13 was “Queens Showing Off their Money” (like the one pictured above). Truly the worst season.

7776746C-8DB5-4E39-9A85-7F00444AFC99.thu

My God, how come these finales keep getting worse and worse? :skull:

This was a very good season overall, but ending it that boring way is just meh.

And I'm not sure what was going on with the camera work and editing but it was terrible also, not sure if it was related to the venue or what.

Anyway, congrats Willow! :gaycat4:

I´m happy with the winner. For me it should've be Willow, Lady Camden or Daya... so I´m fine with the finale.

The season was so funny, better than the **** that was S13.

Based on the spoilers I thought willow ate her up which was not the case lol.

happy for willow though 

Symone’s crowning look is the second best ever. Y’all just don’t know fashion 

Congrats to Willow! I suppose she was the best choice if they didn't want to crown Angeria :doc: 

I like Willow. She has some nice ideas. I don't see much charisma tbh but maybe it's just cause she's not the type of Queen or does the type of drag I usually gravitate towards but she's still an amazing Queen.

Though I gotta say Lady Camden's solo performance slayed me :weeps: It was the best one of the 5.

Oh and I really enjoyed Daya Betty's performance too! Her bug outfit was SO cool, those things on her back had such cool movement.

Edited by Shinning

3 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

Symone looked incredible. If you don’t get the look just say that. You’re also probably racist.

What's not to get? It was a top and jeans :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Bindi said:

Did I miss it or why didn’t Symone crown Willow?

She was supposed to, but when producers saw her look, they decided last minute to demote her role and let Ru crown Willow instead.

The finale lip sync was meh

Willow was getting the crown anyways 

hope Camden will an all stars 

Next season for the finale I want a ball, performance, and lip sync :party:

Symone look was so bad :rip: Also what was with this new format for the crown? Why did ru get to pick the top 2? Should have let them all lip sync for it. Also camden clearly won the lip sync, willow was serving charlie hides, that being said either one of the top 5 could have won and i would be okay with it

***** am Naomi READING Manila to FILTH with no shame. The true AS4 winner. :deadbanana2:

The way the OSH are focusing on her outfit instead of the fact that THEE SYMONE was given an entire segment to host, something they’ve never done for any queen ever. Like the show genuinely entrusted her to carry the show while RuPaul took a break and began drafting her retirement papers. What you saw was a test run for the inevitable day that Thee Symone becomes the heir to the franchise and takes over hosting duties. 

I was lowkey being extra calling her RuPaul’s Successor before but the fact that it’s actually coming true 

Swish swish another one in the basket

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.