RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Symone looked a mess but let's not **** on her reign. The ***** did AMAZING things for the past year, we gotta hand it to her. There is no way Willow's reign will come close. 

EDIT: I cannot with the censorship on this site :shakeno:

Edited by Morissette

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Symone’s crowning look wasn’t the best but the vision was there and the look was there, just for the wrong occasion.

Her red carpet look dogwalks 99% of your faves so take it to a 2 girls. 

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Symone’s crowning look wasn’t the best but the vision was there and the look was there, just for the wrong occasion.

Her red carpet look dogwalks 99% of your faves so take it to a 2 girls. 

It’s highkey unforgivable :mandown:

She deliberately chose to not use her red carpet look for it :deadbanana:

Edited by Bicassie

Well, that finale was..... cute.

I liked how they organized the time during the finale - it wasn't as boring as it usually is, it kept things moving.

Now, I loved the idea for finalists getting solo performances, but that wasn't what I had in mind....

The songs they prepared for them were corny and short. They should've been able to do whatever they want, almost talent show style.

As far as the performances go: Camden >>> Willow > Daya >>> Bosco > Angie, so they chose the correct Top2.

Kornbread winning MC over Kerri was a choice.

Symone's look... I actually didn't hate it, I love the elevated/draggy street-wear, but yeah, idk if this was the right moment for a look like this... We wanted show-stopping, winner, elegance and I think it in that regard the look was very underwhelming.

The final lipsync wasn't great either. Willow's outfit and reveal idea was cute, but she didn't sell it well and she's just such a mediocre performer. Camden also didn't slay as she usually does, the repeated reveal wasn't the best idea, but I still think she won. She's just a much better performer than Willow, even at her weakest.

Congrats to Willow for winning :clap3: 

I was rooting for Camden and thought she deserved, but it was obvious it was going to Willow, so whatever.

Symone looked incredible. If you don’t get the look just say that. You’re also probably racist.

Lady Camden’s stage presence and star power shined through all the cringe inducing songs.

Trinity and Kameron ATE losing is the new winning.

Kerri Colby should have won Miss Congeniality. 

Congratulations to Willow :clap3: she deserves the world.

I loved Daya's bug performance :jonny4:

38 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Symone looked better tonight than every other S13 girl post-S13, so we continue to stan :heart:

I know the OSH are trying to get their lashings in, but the Ebony Enchantress remains unbothered with her WINNER status and ICONIC reign. 

Not when Gottmik ate her 2022 finale look all the way back in 2021.

Top 10 Runway Looks From 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 13 : Page 10 of 10 :  The Indiependent

2 minutes ago, Dekkan said:

I loved Daya's bug performance :jonny4:

I do too, it's actually my favorite! From the moment Daya came back to the competition she has clawed her way to the top and low key should have been top 2 but people are not ready to have this conversation yet. She's actually a better version of Crystal in every way :sorry:

A Camden/Daya top 2 (with Camden winning) would've been fierce, I said what I said :sorry:

I'm very happy with the winner :michael:

7 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

Symone looked incredible. If you don’t get the look just say that. You’re also probably racist.

Imagine calling people racist cause they were criticizing a dissapointing crowning look :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

A Camden/Daya top 2 (with Camden winning) would've been fierce, I said what I said :sorry:

That part 

7776746C-8DB5-4E39-9A85-7F00444AFC99.thu

I'm kind of over people relying solely on an outfit gag to succeed. 

The only possible winner won so it's more than ok to me 

I know we like to shade and ki ki, but putting that aside for a moment the reality is Symone's finale look is not as good as what every other VH1 winner has served for the following season's finale.

Yvie is the only exception and is kinda excusable because no one in their right mind would've spent a fortune on a look for a finale they taped in their own homes.

Edited by Hephaestus

5 minutes ago, Nikko said:

That part 

I'm kind of over people relying solely on an outfit gag to succeed. 

Great minds think alike

As much as this thread likes to shade Sasha, the reality is no one will ever touch her finale performance and that alone Is commendable af. 

Biggest disappointment tonight was Symone. What she wore was homophobic. Pedestrian. Camden was flaw free  expect those two wig reveals. The two  straight hair wigs looked cheap and plastic. Smh I was so grossed out that she would do that. Pillows outfits as usual boring and been there done that. Literally rehashed the beast or whatever scary monster thing again. (The long arm look)

34 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Imagine calling people racist cause they were criticizing a dissapointing crowning look :deadbanana2:

The same people saying jorgeous hate  isn’t racially motivated and we need to stop pointing fingers are the first to tell us we are racist anytime any black queens get critiques. Stop it y’all. Messsss:rip:

Me reading @manwhore ‘s posts 

1 hour ago, argos said:

Not when Gottmik ate her 2022 finale look all the way back in 2021.

Top 10 Runway Looks From 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 13 : Page 10 of 10 :  The Indiependent

Oh the horrors of last season’s finale. They had a ball for the final 4 and the dresses kept getting bigger, more extravagant, and more expensive. Other than “Failed Wannabes Who Want a Second Chance to Launch Their Career Doing Drag”, the other theme of season 13 was “Queens Showing Off their Money” (like the one pictured above). Truly the worst season.

Imagine still thinking the performances on finale night are relevant or inform the result. :rip: It's just for show. Willow was an obvious winner for a multitude of reasons beyond just what shapes she threw on stage at the 11th hour. 

If All Stars 8 isn't just the entire cast of S14 again then they can keep it. 

11 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

Oh the horrors of last season’s finale. They had a ball for the final 4 and the dresses kept getting bigger, more extravagant, and more expensive. Other than “Failed Wannabes Who Want a Second Chance to Launch Their Career Doing Drag”, the other theme of season 13 was “Queens Showing Off their Money” (like the one pictured above). Truly the worst season.

Oooh this tea :flame:

Lady Camden, a versatile drag queen, a class act, an exciting performer, an amazing dancer, Artist and visionary.

Willow Pill, a person who consciously decided on "no"-guing twice at the finale of RuPaul's Drag Race.

Spoiler

With that said, I get why she got rave reviews from both the judges and the fans throughout the season and her win does make sense all things considered.

11 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Imagine still thinking the performances on finale night are relevant or inform the result. :rip: It's just for show. Willow was an obvious winner for a multitude of reasons beyond just what shapes she threw on stage at the 11th hour. 

If All Stars 8 isn't just the entire cast of S14 again then they can keep it. 

AS8 could be incredible great:

Heidi N Closet

Jackie Cox

Krystal Methyd

Gigi Goode

Daya Betty

Lady Camden

Bosco

Jasmine Kennedy

Alyssa Hunter

Jorgeous

Jessica Wilde

Brooklyn Hytes

Gottmik

Utica Queen

Peppermint

Adore 

And the list goes on and on. Phew, bring it on.

9 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Willow looked so cute next to RuPaul, even cuter when she looked up to her face :heart:

okay I hadn't noticed that, now I'm crying

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.