RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
34 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

:ryan2:

Yes, take off those glasses to see how I spilled :jonnycat:

13 minutes ago, qurl said:

i think Salina/Mistress’ bit was less funny than Anetra/Sasha tbh. Salina just yelled for a full 5 minutes as she always does and Mistress parroted her until they ended at the half baked lil punchline involving sc*t …… ya, no ma’am

Girl WHAT? I think his dong water was on the rhinestone. Where tf did you get this from? :mazen:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, qurl said:

at the half baked lil punchline involving sc*t …… ya, no ma’am

That never happened skdjdjfj :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yes, take off those glasses to see how I spilled :jonnycat:

Girl WHAT? I think his dong water was on the rhinestone. Where tf did you get this from? :mazen:

i thought mistress said something about the rhinestone being on his butthole :skull: maybe it was too loud in the bar i was in

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, qurl said:

i thought mistress said something about the rhinestone being on his butthole :skull: maybe it was too loud in the bar i was in

nnnn, no, she says it's on his— and Salina jumps in and shouts, "Pinga?!" And then Mistress replies, "*****, you already know. So I take that stone off his disco stick..."

I just checked cause you had me worried I misheard :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Lip sync was amazing, could've been a double shantay in other circumstances. See what happens when the song choice is right and you have queens who can perform on stage?

They had no interest in saving them both though because production couldn't risk Marcia winning the Rusical and moving automatically to the top 5 instead of any other queen they want to be in the finale, so maybe her getting the chop now it's for the better because she left on a very high note and people will anticipate her coming back for All Stars.

My partner and I really thought it was a double shantay but yea I see the point of letting Marcia go before Rusical. For a what some of you call talentless bland white twink, she sure is a threat enough to have the producers stacking up cards against her, so I'd say give Miss Macy Del Rey a breather and have her slay All Stars.

Also not y'all saying this is the best lipsync since Brooke/Yvie when we literally just had Sasha/Anetra from this season?????

21 minutes ago, qurl said:

I’m HOWLING at you thinking they both tasted his CaCa at the end :deadvision: omgggahhhhh I’m crying 

but also- VERY interesting idea to put the lalapaRuza as the first episode! Not only does it make for an exciting premier, but you’re right- just reveal everyone’s lip sync capabilities from the jump so then they really have to show out during the challenges 

Oh wow the challenge was bad, Loosey and Lux would have been barely safe in a season with more talented comedians

8 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

I’m HOWLING at you thinking they both tasted his CaCa at the end :deadvision: omgggahhhhh I’m crying 

but also- VERY interesting idea to put the lalapaRuza as the first episode! Not only does it make for an exciting premier, but you’re right- just reveal everyone’s lip sync capabilities from the jump so then they really have to show out during the challenges 

That was literally the worst idea ever. S13 went down hill from there when the girls who won obviously formed a mean girls clique/mentality over the others. And it soured an entire season.

There's a prison study based on this premise and it's seriously ****** up.

20 minutes ago, ?????? said:

Also not y'all saying this is the best lipsync since Brooke/Yvie when we literally just had Sasha/Anetra from this season?????

it absolutely was (not counting all stars lip syncs) … the Sasha/Anetra lip sync is vastly overrated

Just now, Rep2000 said:

That was literally the worst idea ever. S13 went down hill from there when the girls who won obviously formed a mean girls clique/mentality over the others. And it soured an entire season.

There's a prison study based on this premise and it's seriously ****** up.

well that was because they fake-eliminated half the contestants. if they did the lalaparuza first in the tournament style , it would just be thinning the heard , putting targets on peoples backs/letting the other girls know who they don’t wanna go up against, and it has the potential to set up for a redemption arc for a girl who was counted out initially. could work really well me thinks.

1 minute ago, qurl said:

well that was because they fake-eliminated half the contestants. if they did the lalaparuza first in the tournament style , it would just be thinning the heard , putting targets on peoples backs/letting the other girls know who they don’t wanna go up against, and it has the potential to set up for a redemption arc for a girl who was counted out initially. could work really well me thinks.

The fun of lalaparuza is the set up/pre-game as you can say.

It's sportlike because there are some strategies and mind game involved. Not to mention the tensions and running storyline. Last year's lalaparuza was great because it sets up Jasmine vs Daya perfectly.

You can't have that if you throw a bunch of random queens at each other.

Anetra obviously CLEARED 

and her look :jonny5: best of the episode and one of the best of all-time

but come on, Marcia put on a show and a fight and did not flop

I was sure it was going to be a double shantay 

Plastique and Bianca dragging Salina and her runways *chefs kiss*

Like, the only good lalaparuza before last year was AS4, and it also had some major set-ups/pregames with Latrice vs Mo, Gia stirring the pot and talking shits the whole time against Trinity.

If we want lalaparuza as the new iconic benchmark challenge ala Snatch Game, it *needs* to have these moments.

i knew for sure it was gonna be Anetra vs. Marcia (even though I feel Sasha bombed more than Marcia in the challenge), but we all know Ru wasn't going to send neither Anetra or Sasha home. And it's also pretty obvious Marcia was not going to win the season, so why waste anymore time?

i did nOT know, however, that Ms. Marcia had that in her! Where was that the entire season, girl??  Yes, any other day that would've been a double shantay but knowing Marcia has 0 chance of winning, there's no point.

we need for the S16 premiere something huge :fan:

like them casting 28 queens and making them all lipsync against each other to get on the cast :redface:

make it a 2 episode long casting lalaparuza

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, qurl said:

none of these are anywhere near the lip sync from tonight … a lot of them are really bad actually

Which ones were bad, out of curiosity?

I think yes, it was nice to see two girls do well, and Marcia did... well... ish.  I still think it wasn't anywhere near double save worthy.  I sometimes like the lipsyncs where one girl *gets* the song and the other girl doesn't the most. 

• ATRL Moderator

I don't think we should do a lalaparuza every season.  It's not necessary, but it's definitely a fun addition to regular seasons.  I'll admit, I prefer it when they have it midseason to a lsftc (I feel like that era is over, AS7 and Philippines killed it).

I'd like to see one where they somehow manage to have a winner as well as bottoms.  I'm sure they can figure out some twist.

Anetra sending Marcia home got people really mad over here, huh?

mistress-kiss.gif

4 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Which ones were bad, out of curiosity?

I think yes, it was nice to see two girls do well, and Marcia did... well... ish.  I still think it wasn't anywhere near double save worthy.  I sometimes like the lipsyncs where one girl *gets* the song and the other girl doesn't the most. 

despite our ironic stanning , Utica is not a lip sync assassin … or at least she was by default , season 13 didn’t really have many good lip syncs tho

Denali hopping around the stage in her parrot costume wasn’t my tea either.. to say nothing of Kahmora literally just standing there. 100% Pure Love deserved to be saved for an All Stars season with girls that were really going to give the give.

i agree Anetra cleared but i think there’s a lot of silliness going on in this thread by completely discounting Marcia … she objectively did better than just about any and everyone expected her to

Anetra is a great, dynamic performer but somebody please tell me what else she’s good at? 

I don’t like the way people are acting as if she’s some god compared to Marcia. Marcia is a little vanilla but has had more highs than Anetra this season who really only peaked episode 1 :rip: That said, Marcia’s elimination was justified. Anetra totally edged her out despite the fact that she gave a good fight. Though I don’t think Marcia or Anetra really should have been in the bottom. I didn’t laugh once during Mistress and Salina’s sermon. I HATE when queens tell stories that nobody cares about. Where were the jokes? 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Anetra is a great, dynamic performer but somebody please tell me what else she’s good at? 

I don’t like the way people are acting as if she’s some god compared to Marcia. Marcia is a little vanilla but has had more highs than Anetra this season who really only peaked episode 1 :rip: That said, Marcia’s elimination was justified. Anetra totally edged her out despite the fact that she gave a good fight. Though I don’t think Marcia or Anetra really should have been in the bottom. I didn’t laugh once during Mistress and Salina’s sermon. I HATE when queens tell stories that nobody cares about. Where were the jokes? 

3 highs no wins vs 2 highs 1 win :michael:

Additionally in the 50/50 challenge Anetra was a de-facto high, Marcia a de-facto low.

+++ Anetra had better runways.

I think idk, Anetra clearly has the stronger track record and more to show.  Marcia is very green and not really likeable as a reality tv character or drag queen. :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, qurl said:

despite our ironic stanning , Utica is not a lip sync assassin … or at least she was by default , season 13 didn’t really have many good lip syncs tho

Denali hopping around the stage in her parrot costume wasn’t my tea either.. to say nothing of Kahmora literally just standing there. 100% Pure Love deserved to be saved for an All Stars season with girls that were really going to give the give.

i agree Anetra cleared but i think there’s a lot of silliness going on in this thread by completely discounting Marcia … she objectively did better than just about any and everyone expected her to

Its not ironic stanning for me, or at least, not for her amazing lipsyncs.  Her MH lipsync was such a jawdropping amazing interpretation that just works, and her Fascination lipsync was like, amazing dancing.  It really showed Luxx how to do it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.