RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

:fan:

Joseph Shepherd is the absolute pits. He must be ******* Alaska for this boring ass YouTube show of his. Only sitting through his insufferability for Tammie Brown.

last week's runway was a mess need to run it back on S16.

beyonce-knowles-carter-attends-the-european-premiere-of-the-lion-king-at-odeon-luxe-leicester.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=gS9JIIGeNoXHGzZvjwFKqNwjCbnrCMTxF8c2gso13Vk=singer-beyonce-poses-in-the-press-room-with-her-awards-for-best-music-video-for-formation-and.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=OIphcS9Ke0rHRrV2dnh_ia6A06HfsCOqtS8yiFX6fmA=singer-beyonce-poses-in-the-press-room-during-the-56th-grammy-awards-at-staples-center-on.jpg?s=594x594&w=gi&k=20&c=8vOwm_z4MVqBuRLedV5xmeXFWggCDY0q--mjNInSg8g=the-64th-annual-golden-globe-awards-arrivals.jpg?s=594x594&w=gi&k=20&c=dDTPCYS7E_xh08IIoslWHUT8QgOPdjByR824B_nGoIQ=beyonce-attends-the-china-through-the-looking-glass-costume-institute-benefit-gala-at-the.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=GAAQ5hAce-CBDOo33fd2ZceoKrzqW1lVPBsKVN1xII0=beyonce-performs-during-the-pepsi-super-bowl-50-halftime-show-at-levis-stadium-on-february-7.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=ZNb5GMqNQLON-tTmUGHa9VaoEy2ApaGjxRndNZlq8r4=

beyonce_con_look_de_diosa_griega_6197.jpg34413fbef1c5d1709c5871a7ef4b00730c-15-beyonce-outfit.2x.w710.jpgbeyonce-performs-as-she-is-pregnant-with-twins-during-the-59th-annual-grammy-music-awards-on.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=16gecFdDQgoOvfhd3D8Phg0wE86CyW2GI0Rit-AE6Vs=

The way Salina made producers eat their payola with an impossible to edit lip sync. It would have been a Pearl sized mess to save Malaysia over her. 

And at this point Sasha’s crown is Bianca/Carmen level of secure. 

Who are you expecting to be the breakout comedian next week? I'm betting on Anetra.

4 hours ago, caleb. said:

Who are you expecting to be the breakout comedian next week? I'm betting on Anetra.

I don't know why I'm sensing Marcia will surprise us and take her first win

6 hours ago, caleb. said:

wasn't anetra the one struggling with sasha at the end of the episode's preview :skull: i hope it's luxx's demise :fan: 

• ATRL Moderator
16 hours ago, Body Talk said:

Who have they done? Madonna, Cher, Dolly, J.Lo and now Beyoncé?

ru (s6)

madonna (s8, s9)

lady gaga (s9)

cher (s10)

michelle (s12)

j.lo (s14)

dolly (as7)

beyoncé (s15)

17 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

the way people are giving spice a pass for this… I just can’t lmao 

I don't think lipsyncing is the only aspect of being a performer so this a little weird to me, PERSONALLY

I was entertained by the twins all season :michael:

18 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

the way people are giving spice a pass for this… I just can’t lmao 

I already said I found twins endearing but wow this is so tiring.

people defending Spice or any other queens for this are either completely unaware and forgot they are watching something that was supposed to be competition or acting DUMB on purpose because they know they are not right

people are not criticizing the validity of their drag or whatever, this entire discussion is revolved around the context of Drag Race as a competition where lip-syncing and performing are one of crucial parts of the show, like people on the show themselves always say stuff like 'this is season XXX and you still do not know how to sew' when there is always a sewing challenge and yet excuses are made for something that's actually much more prevalent in the show than sewing :ahh:

imagine applying for the competition where you want to become next Drag Superstar and then admit you are not trying at all. I mean at this point we should just remove the challenges and just have the runways brought from home and untucked drama because clearly being talented at anything or at least trying to be will make others ''feel invalidated'' 

7 hours ago, caleb. said:

i bet on Salina :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

wasn't anetra the one struggling with sasha at the end of the episode's preview :skull: i hope it's luxx's demise :fan: 

Oh wait! I forgot about that part of the preview. :skull: I hope that's a misdirect and it's maybe Sasha who got sabotaged to bomb :duck:

4 minutes ago, caleb. said:

Oh wait! I forgot about that part of the preview. :skull: I hope that's a misdirect and it's maybe Sasha who got sabotaged to bomb :duck:

ch

uH0pQ4e.gif

i haven't been really following drag race, saw s6, iconic tidbits on ytb and started really watching since season 13 but this season truly got me excited for every new episode :dies:  

1 hour ago, M!X said:

I already said I found twins endearing but wow this is so tiring.

people defending Spice or any other queens for this are either completely unaware and forgot they are watching something that was supposed to be competition or acting DUMB on purpose because they know they are not right

people are not criticizing the validity of their drag or whatever, this entire discussion is revolved around the context of Drag Race as a competition where lip-syncing and performing are one of crucial parts of the show, like people on the show themselves always say stuff like 'this is season XXX and you still do not know how to sew' when there is always a sewing challenge and yet excuses are made for something that's actually much more prevalent in the show than sewing :ahh:

imagine applying for the competition where you want to become next Drag Superstar and then admit you are not trying at all. I mean at this point we should just remove the challenges and just have the runways brought from home and untucked drama because clearly being talented at anything or at least trying to be will make others ''feel invalidated'' 

trixie-mattel-ru-pauls-drag-race.gif

8 minutes ago, CroNich said:

trixie-mattel-ru-pauls-drag-race.gif

Lol, I am aware you posted this gif to mock me or whatever but I will respond, it was just an observation of a probably the biggest problem dr has and what caused its massive decline from the og seasons, like seasons 1-6 also had their fair share of (super fun) drama but we also had talented queens being the focus, getting praised for being successful at what they do, it was enjoyable watching talented queens being successful at what they do, while these days we have to endure tik tokers like Spice getting upset because people pointed out how they are not even trying to do basic stuff like learning the lip-sync song words, even in lets say s9 Valentina was a fan favourite and was eleminated on the spot for not knowing the words and it was shocking but no one tried to argue Ru's/productions decision

in 2023 that same lip sync would probably be like double shantay to keep a fan favourite and their fans happy :rip: And that obviously screams rigged/dumb and just decreases the shows quality

But i guess it's already decided that that's what the majority of the fan base wants at this point, so we will continue getting rigged results which leads to my point that maybe removing challenges and lip syncs would not be a bad idea :michael:

11 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

Joseph Shepherd is the absolute pits. He must be ******* Alaska for this boring ass YouTube show of his. Only sitting through his insufferability for Tammie Brown.

He really is the worst. It’s impossible to watch any of his interviews because of his fake laughing every 10 seconds :rip:

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

He really is the worst. It’s impossible to watch any of his interviews because of his fake laughing every 10 seconds :rip:

He is so damn annoying, and also has zero charisma.

How I miss hey qween.... :chick3: it would definitely be bigger now that the Drag Race is more mainstream.

Edited by KaledKalil

2 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

ch

uH0pQ4e.gif

i haven't been really following drag race, saw s6, iconic tidbits on ytb and started really watching since season 13 but this season truly got me excited for every new episode :dies:  

We need some shake up next week after her 3 wins and as the obvious shoe-in for the crown. We need an Alaska not being top all star in the last maxi challenge drama.

18 minutes ago, caleb. said:

We need some shake up next week after her 3 wins and as the obvious shoe-in for the crown. We need an Alaska not being top all star in the last maxi challenge drama.

i'm sure mistress is winning this one

uH0pQ4e.gif

11 hours ago, caleb. said:

Loosey WILL be getting her 4th win this week

Or else

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

I used to try to watch his content  because he’s ******* beautiful but he truly is so annoying and has some of the worst takes EVER :rip: 

13 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

He's insufferable but he's basically the only one interviewing queens from all franchises all the time. I only watch clips from his shows because I generally can't sit through an entire one, but just the other day I made an exception because he interviewed legend Juriji from España S2 :clap3:

12 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

The way Salina made producers eat their payola with an impossible to edit lip sync. It would have been a Pearl sized mess to save Malaysia over her. 

And at this point Sasha’s crown is Bianca/Carmen level of secure. 

If they really wanted Salina gone, they should have put her against Malaysia (which would have been deserved for this challenge) and given them a slow song. Sure, Salina did a great job during the LalaPaRuza with a ballad, but Malaysia could have held her own and it would have been easier to edit a Salina loss. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.