RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

22 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

spacer.png

Who’s ready to Let Lewse next week? :heart2:

spacer.png

WHAT is this? :deadbanana4:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaida is such a goddess :jonnycat: Great pit stop ep

22 minutes ago, Communion said:

that's Pythia

I’m so done with this season, Sasha’s payola is shamelessly real :gaycat6: Loosey won that challenge, periodt :gaycat2:

46 minutes ago, Communion said:

The face of a soon to be 4x challenge winner

spacer.png

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Draper. said:

Salina is such a great lip syncer, they clearly want her gone but I’m glad they were fair and kept her because she ATE that.

true, first genuinely entertaining lipsync of the season. Salina was hilarious, and kind of good 

Edited by keerbyriri

PAYOLAAA! 

it should have been Mistress v Malaysia with Malaysia going home! 

Loosey was never winning with that runway and I’m surprised it wasn’t a double elimination with Malaysia & Salina the lipsync was TERRIBLE!

The problem with this season is that they are not even pretending it's not rigged anymore, like how was Mistress not in the bottom 2?  It's obvious she is in the top 4 at this point so they just did not want to tarnish her track record since Salina who was not even bottom worthy (Marcia was) was right there, and like I haven't read a single spoiler but I can bet those $200.000 she is the next one out.

Also the challenge was pointless.

I do not care if Charo and that other guy are legends/gay icons whatever they were acting like autistic kids on purpose to make the job harder for the queens while Frankie answered his questions like a person who understands basic english, how was that fair to the other queens? Sure Sasha threw her cards and that was "funny" but like it was not even an interview, 90% of those were just awkward interactions. I do not even care for Lux but her part was like the only  non Frankie one that sounded like an interview. Oh yeah and Loosey as well, I mean however may backtrack my previous statement, Salina maybe have Loosey to send home as well because it's obvious at this point the producers just want to use her for drama and nothing else, but it was funny only at the beginning of the episode, her losing then another challenge despite being deserving and producers making sure to milk that loss for all it's worth just feels forced.

and also holy **** that runaway was TRASH

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, M!X said:

Salina who was not even bottom worthy

Salina literally cut off her guest MID-SENTENCE and changed the topic to a prosthetic leg or whatever :bibliahh: Truly delusional to think she wasn't worthy of bottom. And Mistress was obviously LOW-worthy, but her look was better.

Loosey is a flop. Lux deserved the win, her segment felt effortless and seamless, and she looked stellar on the runway. :clap3: While Loosey looked like a damn mess.

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Salina literally cut off her guest MID-SENTENCE and changed the topic to a prosthetic leg or whatever :bibliahh: Truly delusional to think she wasn't worthy of bottom. And Mistress was obviously LOW-worthy, but her look was better.

Yeah and it was still less uncomfortable than one whole lot of NOTHING that Marcia, Malaysa and Mistress served

If it’s not Alaska (or Alyssa) then I hope Ru hosts the show to her grave and beyond

Bob better stay AWAY with her hateful dumb ass

Monet would be nice I guess if they want someone of color to host, though it should not matter

Bob SUCKS at interacting with people now imo. The difference in the Monet/Naomi and Bob/Thorgy watcheries recently was crazy. Thorgy was carrying Bob while Monet and Naomi were effortlessly volleying. There’s no way Bob could host Drag Race.

Monet would be a lot better, she’s probably the best host of any RuGirl, but Alaska does make the most sense. 

Y'all's biased asses would justify Loosah not winning if she quietly coughed during her runway, or had a hair fall off her wig, but will gladly look the other way for everything else HAGsha gets wrong or off, including her wonky 4th place interview and once again relying on her body, like she has every week except maybe Week 1's runway

:bibliahh:

4 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

also LOL @ Beyonka and Ms. Hall tip-toeing around if Sasha deserved to win, with "well she did okay, but she is MOTHER so yes she 100% deserved it" and not bringing up other people that could've won, poor LaPUTA has no one backing her up

:deadbanana4:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

MUSTress should've been on the bottom, yeah, but Ru's boner for her just letting her slide is lame, but of course, he did that before too when Jaxxx DESTROYED her, emotively, spiritually, and physically(duh) during the RuRuPaLoosah Tell it To My Heart lipsync, or w/e :emofish:

7 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

marcia definitely deserved to be in the bottom but I'm surprised the producers didn't take the opportunity to rehash the MIB vs Malaysia frenemy drama 

7 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Yeah I wonder if they just didn’t give the producers anything new to work with, since they seemed chummy again in Untucked.

According to Malaysia, Mistress had a meltdown because of her bad performance and told her in Untucked to kill the lip sync because she couldn’t lip sync in that dress and would’ve stood on the spot the whole time. Apparently production overheard that and chose to put Salina in the bottom over Mistress because they couldn’t risk losing her.

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

poor LaPUTA has no one backing her up

:deadbanana4:

She had Naysha saying she should have won at Roscoe's :bird:

4 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

he did that before too when Jaxxx DESTROYED her, emotively, spiritually, and physically(duh) during the RuRuPaLoosah Tell it To My Heart lipsync, or w/e :emofish:

The delusion. You must go to gymnastics meets instead of drag shows.

spacer.png

yeah something happened with Bob a couple years ago that fully destroyed her charisma and wit :katie:

I think Bob has just gotten a little lazy and complacent (which is kinda understandable considering how she managed to grow her stardom even after Drag Race), but I’m sure that if she were to compete again the claws would come out and she’d be at her top game. She’s very competitive, don’t forget that.

9 hours ago, qurl said:

if this season of the Pit Stop is any indication , Bianca is not equipped. Alaska would find a way to involve Willam somehow and while the heads of WOW are the same as they are now that’s not happening … but hard agree about Bob

Huh? This is the best Pit Stop in so long. I’m not a big fan but Bianca is doing great, she knows when to tone it down and show a different side of her persona

Alaska or bust for me, that would be a dream

51 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

spacer.png

The only gymnastics involved are the mental gymnastics Jaxx haters are pulling here, especially when they try to claim this is a Latttrice vs ??? back in season 4

Jaxxx was emoting greatly as well, and the camera kept TRYING it with shoving itself onto MUSTy's face as often as it could, ignoring Jaxxx also giving face AND some.

You're lying to yourselves if you don't think Jaxxx could ever get past her with production riggory and Roop's wicked ways

Jaxxx could've levitated, given birth and turned water into wine, she was still going to be Monet-in-Swish-Swish'd

:chick1:

8 hours ago, Rotunda said:

1- the challenge is flipped, and rather than all the girls trying to interview these different personalities, they all need to try to survive an interview with Ziwe.

Wait this would have been amazing. :jonny6:

I do love me some MIB, btw, I just don't like the delusions and being gaslit into believing she's killing every single thing she does

She still should've lipsync'd, they would've saved her ala Kerri Colby anyways :chick2:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

Mistress would have stomped Mehlaysia anyways so it doesn’t matter :michael: No need to ruin her track record when Saliva is right there.

And yes, Mistress did beat Jax. Jax doing the same lipsync for the 3rd time sealed her fate against Mistress and that’s that. And don’t try to say it’s production tactics because if that were the case, they wouldn’t have shown the queens questioning Mistress’s win. Ru just knows how to pick ‘em.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.