RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Really just posting these to keep my opinons/thoughts organized 

qP4EJiD.png

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

how MIB wasn't in the bottom is beyond me :skull: her and Malaysia were by far the worst in the challenge. Marcia x3 was also much worse in the challenge and runway than Salina

and they're gonna send Salina home next week anyways which is pointless as to why she had to lipsync this week and saved her 

If Ru ever steps down, he will pick Symone to take over for him. Like Alaska, Sasha V and Bob have distanced themselves from WOW for various reasons and I can't see Bianca or Monet being asked by Ru to do it. 

7 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

how MIB wasn't in the bottom is beyond me :skull: her and Malaysia were by far the worst in the challenge. Marcia x3 was also much worse in the challenge and runway than Salina

and they're gonna send Salina home next week anyways which is pointless as to why she had to lipsync this week and saved her 

IMO Marcia was far and away the worst this week overall. You could tell she didn’t understand a word of what Charo was saying and had a blank expression the whole time. Mistress at least had a moment or two where she seemed on the same frequency as Love Connie.

With that said, Love Connie, Frankie, and Charo are 3 drastically different personalities, which made the challenge super unbalanced.

Frankie has mellowed greatly in his advanced age, making him a lot easier to interview than the other two.

In my mind, the challenge should have been either: 

1- the challenge is flipped, and rather than all the girls trying to interview these different personalities, they all need to try to survive an interview with Ziwe.

2- They do a Wendy Williams-esque parody and interview Real Housewives.

marcia should have gone home this week and I'm glad all the reviews are saying it 

6 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

IMO Marcia was far and away the worst this week overall. You could tell she didn’t understand a word of what Charo was saying and had a blank expression the whole time. Mistress at least had a moment or two where she seemed on the same frequency as Love Connie.

With that said, Love Connie, Frankie, and Charo are 3 drastically different personalities, which made the challenge super unbalanced.

Frankie has mellowed greatly in his advanced age, making him a lot easier to interview than the other two.

In my mind, the challenge should have been either: 

1- the challenge is flipped, and rather than all the girls trying to interview these different personalities, they all need to try to survive an interview with Ziwe.

marcia definitely deserved to be in the bottom but I'm surprised the producers didn't take the opportunity to rehash the MIB vs Malaysia frenemy drama 

2 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

marcia definitely deserved to be in the bottom but I'm surprised the producers didn't take the opportunity to rehash the MIB vs Malaysia frenemy drama 

Yeah I wonder if they just didn’t give the producers anything new to work with, since they seemed chummy again in Untucked.

Runway winner for me.

FqV2JYGakAAPXRa?format=jpg&name=large

16 hours ago, Bimbo said:

xvlzx3iuanla1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=6c75955b87665635720a2fecb97d55216982bb1d

were they not allowed to choose more recent looks or :rip:

I actually REALLY like this, smart choice.

beyonce-jay-z-2-e7ab7ff138504d6fbb11afba

Salina is such a great lip syncer, they clearly want her gone but I’m glad they were fair and kept her because she ATE that.

Malaysia needed to be gone weeks ago, she seemed over it for half the competition. Marcia and Mistress deserved a bottom placement over Salina tho. Loosey deserved to win over Sasha, but this Jan/Alexis Michelle edit is WAY more enjoyable. Sasha was my fave on the runway, perfect choice.

• ATRL Moderator

If you go and watch back the challenge you’ll see that Sasha did the most with the challenge, connecting with the audience, building a rapport, speaking about her experiences.  She deserved her win. Also she had the best runway and runway presentation of the top3.  I mean Loosey revealed into a non existent baby bump?! Lol  

Loosey about to pull a Tyra and threaten to bomb WoW for not giving her that 4th win I fear

spacer.png

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

If Ru ever steps down, he will pick Symone to take over for him

Nice joke :bibliahh:

Go watching Kimmel interview again to see how cringy she was

8 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

it's... an excel spreadsheet

image.png

anyway atrl said mistress win, spice :skull: and luxx high, marcia low, loosey and salina bottom two

if the designed look is given double weighting (which i think it should be in a ball) then anetra takes spice's high placement cc @EscapismRoars

Ngl I just use the spreadsheet google forms gives you :blush: do you wanna do the remaining ones? 

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

This needs to be a challenge already :jonny:

Project Runway did a challenge with them last(?) season and I'm sure there's many unemployed girls waiting for a chance to come back

3 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Anyone else think Loosey won this week?

Not with that runway 

3 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Anyone else think Loosey won this week?

anyone who's not delusional yes

I'm also gagged that Selina will have LS'd as much as greats like Kameron Michaels omg

Edited by mindbender

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I'm also gagged that Selina will have LS'd as much as greats like Kameron Michaels omg

She could easily stomp Kameron to most songs. .  

2 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

surprised no one chose to do this look

Beyoncé's Single Ladies leotard to enter Rock and Roll Hall of Fame -  Independent.ie

it seemed like they were restricted to getty images from events that production could license. no one did anything from music videos or album covers, did they? which is why these night of 1,000 runways tend to be meh. 

Edited by teresaguidice

B*tch Jaida is SO funny!!! One of the best drag queens ever

Her and Bianca are so funny and witty lmao

See, the balance of a comedy queen with a fashion girl is ALWAYS hilarious.

The part where they talk over each other. :ahh:

13 minutes ago, teresaguidice said:

it seemed like they were restricted to getty images from events that production could license. no one did anything from music videos or album covers, did they? which is why these night of 1,000 runways tend to be meh. 

yaa i just saw that in the thread. i still think there were better/ more exciting looks to choose from tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.