RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Amethyst killed me with her Bey look :ahh: 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Sasha doesn't have 1/8th of Ru's charisma :deadbanana4: The skillset for being a great drag queen and a great TV host are quite different and I'm NOT seeing it for Sasha.

This. As of now, it's either Bianca or Bob to take Ru's place when she leaves and even between the two Bob would be way better for it.

If brooklyn can host then so can sasha lol

I will be bottom booting Sasha’s boring outfit this week, truly the definition of relying on that body. Has she worn more than just tatters since week 1? 

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

This. As of now, it's either Bianca or Bob to take Ru's place when she leaves and even between the two Bob would be way better for it.

And Monet :bird:

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

If brooklyn can host then so can sasha lol

I might have thought that prior to CDR, but she's obviously much more charismatic and fun as a host than she was as a contestant. Same with Nicky Doll. So who knows; maybe Sasha would be another surprise.

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

If rita baga can host then so can anyone lol

agreed :cm:

The Essence of Beauty is on this week!

At this point they're just giving Sasha wins for showing up and looking beautiful. She did nothing in the challenge but laugh and throw the cards away. Guess the other girls don't stand a chance. Love her or hate her but Loosey was the best at the challenge and she deserves this win.

Lipsync was so meh. Guess Estitties won by default with just copy pasting iconic choreo because Malaysia served nothing.

The way I SCREAMED when Mistress was like "what a lovely fairytale" at Sasha's story :deadbanana2:

I LOVE this Queen. Crown her already

i knew that everyone singing Sasha’s praises at the beginning of the season would eventually turn into the miserable chronically online f slurs in this thread/twitter calling her overrated by the end of the season

y’all are so predictable, Mistress is worthy of stanning but some of y’all make it seem like y’all ride for Mistress in spite of Sasha bc it was evident when she was cast that she was gonna eat the competition up

5 minutes ago, qurl said:

i knew that everyone singing Sasha’s praises at the beginning of the season would eventually turn into the miserable chronically online f slurs in this thread/twitter calling her overrated by the end of the season

y’all are so predictable, Mistress is worthy of stanning but some of y’all make it seem like y’all ride for Mistress in spite of Sasha bc it was evident when she was cast that she was gonna eat the competition up

You don't need to be miserable f slur to realize sasha is overhyped. Her winning the desing challenge, babes you for real?

all that said , i personally think Mistress is taking it this season (and deserves it!)

Sasha winning would break the 4 season trend of the winner not having the most challenge wins. i mean **** both Yvie and Willow won with one win each bc they were kinda the charismatic fan favorite …. sound familiar ??

overarching point is that y’all truly don’t have to discredit Sasha to build up Mistress; it’s already very evident to the fanbase how great and worthy of winning Mistress is

2 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

You don't need to be miserable f slur to realize sasha is overhyped. Her winning the desing challenge, babes you for real?

she also should have won the girl group challenge , and there SHOULD have been a winner for the lip sync tournament which also would have been her. regardless, she did the best in that particular episode regardless of the no win.

i agree that some her placements have been …… peculiar , but that’s productions fault not hers. she has been bringing it all season and deserves her flowers. i don’t find her overrated at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bob hosting Drag Race would be a nightmare. He never stops talking and is just way too much. 

I think Bianca or Alaska would be better for it tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Bob hosting Drag Race would be a nightmare. He never stops talking and is just way too much. 

I think Bianca or Alaska would be better for it tbh. 

if this season of the Pit Stop is any indication , Bianca is not equipped. Alaska would find a way to involve Willam somehow and while the heads of WOW are the same as they are now that’s not happening … but hard agree about Bob

my dream would be a complete revamp of the judging panel when Ru goes (which means Michelle too) , absolutely fire Ross and keep Carson/Ts Madison as rotating judges + a guest judge but the MAIN host(s) should be a rotating panel of 3 previous winners. one season it could be Bob, Violet and Bianca (her volleying off two other queen/judges would work). another season it could be Jinkx, Raja, Bebe. or whoever, but i don’t think there’s any one particular winner that could replace Ru

14 minutes ago, qurl said:

all that said , i personally think Mistress is taking it this season (and deserves it!)

Sasha winning would break the 4 season trend of the winner not having the most challenge wins. i mean **** both Yvie and Willow won with one win each bc they were kinda the charismatic fan favorite …. sound familiar ??

overarching point is that y’all truly don’t have to discredit Sasha to build up Mistress; it’s already very evident to the fanbase how great and worthy of winning Mistress is

this week mistress did bad we are ALL agree to that. so what now? 

kennedy is a mess :ahh: 

yall have to watch the roscoes

The girls have some nerves saying Ru would not win a DR race season when after 15 seasons there are barely any ******* that are capable of replacing her :rip:

the show will face HUGE decline if rupaul left and would end in like 2-3 seasons. 

but out of all the queens, Alaska is the one for the job.

Edited by unino

6 minutes ago, qurl said:

if this season of the Pit Stop is any indication , Bianca is not equipped. Alaska would find a way to involve Willam somehow and while the heads of WOW are the same as they are now that’s not happening … but hard agree about Bob

my dream would be a complete revamp of the judging panel when Ru goes (which means Michelle too) , absolutely fire Ross and keep Carson/Ts Madison as rotating judges + a guest judge but the MAIN host(s) should be a rotating panel of 3 previous winners. one season it could be Bob, Violet and Bianca (her volleying off two other queen/judges would work). another season it could be Jinkx, Raja, Bebe. or whoever, but i don’t think there’s any one particular winner that could replace Ru

Honestly imo Sasha Velour would do a great job 

I think she has a very endearing and calming side of her that would make her a great host but she also has a side that would give good and fair critiques

10 minutes ago, qurl said:

Farrah Moan’s Drag Race :clap3: 

10 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

kennedy is a mess :ahh: 

yall have to watch the roscoes

I'm watching right now and getting my life :dies:

She made several point though!

Loosey’s behaviour and “I should have won” attitude is so off putting. 

That being said, she definitely should have won this episode :ahh:

The Sasha favouritism is so apparent but she is a legend. 

51 minutes ago, qurl said:

she also should have won the girl group challenge , and there SHOULD have been a winner for the lip sync tournament which also would have been her. regardless, she did the best in that particular episode regardless of the no win.

i agree that some her placements have been …… peculiar , but that’s productions fault not hers. she has been bringing it all season and deserves her flowers. i don’t find her overrated at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tea :giraffe:

Sasha is fine because at the end of the day she actually has talent 

its not like girls like Mik who basically had to be sheltered from being in the bottom to not go home lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.