RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

the tops judging was correct. anetra could've been high over loosey and it was 50/50 between sasha and luxx (i would've given it to luxx). the bottoms were wrong. salina should've been safe, marcia should've been low, and mistress should've (unfortunately) been lipsyncing. 

salina has been growing on me for weeks. she's definitely getting the short end of the stick from production bc she could've been high for the acting challenge and didn't deserve this bottom

another great episode. the best season since 9 i fear

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha edged out Luxx for having the superior runway. Everyone else had a cheap recreation but Sasha nailed the look from head to toe.

I love Sasha and she’s been doing great on her own but the payola/production manipulation is annoying me. The only two wins she deserved this season were the girl group challenge and her first acting challenge win (but lowkey Loosey deserved it more for her dolly impression) :lakitu:

The Ball and this week’s win were definitely handed to her to inflate her track record so that they can crown her :coffee2:

The kii is that production probably wont see that much outrage of the fandom about it and she will still have the fan vote during the finale :skull:

The ball's challenge win wasn't Sasha's to take, that I agree with, but this week she did well. All of Luxx, Sasha and Loosey did very well this challenge and I can see why they would give the win to Sasha, her runway was one of the best of the night like Loosey did the Beyonce baby bump reveal without a baby bump :rip: and Luxx's was just a leotard, it was too simple :rip: 

Either way Sasha should have 3 WINs by now and she does, let's not forget production taking away her well deserved win for the girl groups challenge to give it to Aura 

sasha-colby-drag-race.gif

This is the performance my dad caught me dancing to and beat my ass and called me a *aggot :bibliahh:

yass sasha

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• ATRL Moderator
38 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Sasha edged out Luxx for having the superior runway. Everyone else had a cheap recreation but Sasha nailed the look from head to toe.

mistress had top toot for me but I agree sasha's runway was better than luxx's

and marcia added yet another bottom boot to her repertoire :clap3:

Beys problem is all her looks are performance outfits and those rarely translate well for runway 

Gaga and Madonna's were mostly red carpets and media apperances 

Loosey shot herself in the foot with her constant meltdowns cause she devoured this challenge and deserved the win. Production would never put an end to such a natural source of drama.

With that said, Luxx was also better than Sasha and had a great runway as well. Now that I think about it, I liked her segment more than Sasha's in that other early challenge Sasha won too. :rip:

Edited by dumbsparce

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Rainbows said:

I knew miss Malaysia or Salina were headed out this week, I'm glad to see Malaysia go, I do not live for her at all. Sasha coming for the crown (still hoping mistress wins), also have any of u seen that conspiracy about production prepping sasha to take over for rupaul as the host when rupaul steps down. The little nod to her wanting to be a tv host on this episode lowkey made me believe it :-*

Sasha doesn't have 1/8th of Ru's charisma :deadbanana4: The skillset for being a great drag queen and a great TV host are quite different and I'm NOT seeing it for Sasha.

13 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Beys problem is all her looks are performance outfits and those rarely translate well for runway 

Gaga and Madonna's were mostly red carpets and media apperances 

so so so so so stupid :skull: 

1 minute ago, qurl said:

so so so so so stupid :skull: 

those gurls were dressed for the lipsync challenge lmao

6 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

This.

Some of you girls like to be contrarian but Sasha absolutely deserves her 3 wins (if you swap out her Ball win which should have gone to Mistress with Aura's random ass Girl Groups win).

mistress-kiss.gif

I agree.

Sasha should have won the girl group because what was the point of giving it to Aura and then eliminating her the next week :bibliahh:

45 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This is the performance my dad caught me dancing to and beat my ass and called me a *aggot :bibliahh:

yass sasha

Not this :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Bojana said:

were they showing pictures for gagas looks back in s9? 

yes

Ummm it was a nice episode I always loved the interview challenge. Sad that Loosa did good but her outfit was boring af and the non existent "bump" reveal was lame af :toofunny2:

I'm sad MIB bombed this but that is why it's so important she shoudl've gotten the win last week. I'm happy for Sasha she did well but I think Luxx outdid her both in the challenge and the look by a bit. Also how does Marcia keep avoiding the bottom? Doesn't RU hate her ass?? :deadbanana2: 

It's sad that Malaysia but Flopina Trash ate her up unfortunately :cries: 

spacer.png

this is literally such a perfect gif :bibliahh:

21 minutes ago, Bojana said:

were they showing pictures for gagas looks back in s9? 

Yes just like they did for Madonna’s in S8

• ATRL Moderator

I understand there was some discussion about music video looks not being allowed but why did no one do the motorcycle leotard look? The Coachella look?

they chose some random ass looks.  

I wish someone had done a Pink Panther or Bday Beyoncé look :jonny5:

Imagine this instant in on the runway

1200x0.jpg

Aren't the gays tired of bitching about placements of the ball challenged? Y'all seethe every time. Gottmik deserved her win, so did Jorgeous and so did Sasha.

the ATRL Looseys are really losing it.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, CBC said:

I wish someone had done a Pink Panther or Bday Beyoncé look :jonny5:

Imagine this instant in on the runway

1200x0.jpg

A bathing suit and two toy alligators? :rip: Michelle would've ate the girl up.

2 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

A bathing suit and two toy alligators? :rip: Michelle would've ate the girl up.

they could do something c*nty like alligators sleaves or smth it's just inspo + the same could be said about sashas or luxxs look this week "a body suit/2 silver pieces"

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

yass sasha

As he should

41 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I understand there was some discussion about music video looks not being allowed but why did no one do the motorcycle leotard look? The Coachella look?

they chose some random ass looks.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.