RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Kerri Colby's airhead ass spoiling the top 4 on twitter unprovoked :skull:

the way i unfollowed her ass when i saw it :deadbanana: then backtracks and said "ALLEGEDLY"

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Lux was the winner of the challenge.

Salina her lipsync was ATROCIOUS. Beyonce better not see that shite.

Loosey her fumes are hilarious to watch.

Also I expected the production to pull a Jan Safe moment when they sent Loosey back, her face was giving the emotion, why did they miss it

Luxx had such a cute moment in Untucked. :weeps:

I'm mad she didn't win this week. 

Well just came here to say I was SHOCKED when Lux didn't win, I don't even stan that hard but this was very clearly her moment

With Mistress/Marsha and malaysia in the bottom and malaysia still going home, judging was a bit over the place and clearly Sasha is being pushed too hard cause I thought she did extremely average, ig she's winning unless everyone starts hating her for favoritisme before the finale or something

• ATRL Moderator

Am I the only one who loved this epsiode? Amazing challenge! 

31 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Well just came here to say I was SHOCKED when Lux didn't win, I don't even stan that hard but this was very clearly her moment

With Mistress/Marsha and malaysia in the bottom and malaysia still going home, judging was a bit over the place and clearly Sasha is being pushed too hard cause I thought she did extremely average, ig she's winning unless everyone starts hating her for favoritisme before the finale or something

I think they gave her the win because she had the hardest guest to deal with 

3 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

But Connie wasn’t easy either and Luxx made it look so easy, plus her runway was amazing 

1 minute ago, Cain said:

But Connie wasn’t easy either and Luxx made it look so easy, plus her runway was amazing 

That Luxx segment was carried by Connie tho.

45 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Also runway representation apparently is the key to impress Ru now. I notice how much they even bother showing Ru's being impressed or not impressed with some runways.

And Sasha always treat the runway as a perfomance like the pro pageant queen she is.

Someone on reddit says Loosey has resting facecrack and I cannot unsee it HELP :deadbanana2:

Having read some of the posts, I have to agree that Luxx handled Love Connie very well considering how difficult she was to interview. Frankie actually turned out to be the most amenable to an interview. 

Loosey’s Beyoncé wig was a hate crime btw

spacer.png

This episode was fun! The challenge was messy and gave good moments. The runway and lipsync were meh, but that happens.

I'm not mad at Sasha winning :heart2: I could've seen Luxx take it, but it was close between them two.

Loosey was automatically out of the running after that abysmal runway :biblio: (and she was much less fun in the challenge than the other two, sorry).

Marcia could've been in the bottom (especially because of her runway), but she was not as bad in the challenge as MIB/STDs/Malasia, so I ain't mad. At least she was able to fake looking like she enjoyed it - the other three looked terrified and lost :rip: 

I'm SO sad to see Malaysia go :'( She was not an outstanding competitor, but she was sweet and had some cute moments. Salina... my God. Can she fall in the bottom with Anetra or Sasha and just go? She's bringing NOTHING. And even though she did a bit better in the lipsync, it was close enough where they could've given it to Malaysia for her track record... but oh well.

2 hours ago, Cain said:

I feel like whenever they do a celebrity runway the girls nowadays are too scared that someone else will turn up in their look so they go for the most obscure references to be safe :skull:

No, the gurls are only allowed to use looks from events now because the producer is way too cheap to pay for the media fees. Same as last year with JLo and no one can use a movie look.

19 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Should have been Loosey's second maxi win

tumblr_oq9q5quDTU1uzvudxo5_r1_250.gifv

Don't you mean her 4th win? :coffee:

4 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

No, the gurls are only allowed to use looks from events now because the producer is way too cheap to pay for the media fees. Same as last year with JLo and no one can use a movie look.

How does that make sense? Are looks in movies patented? :skull:

Just now, Cain said:

How does that make sense? Are looks in movies patented? :skull:

Yes, and that's why if you want to use them you have to pay those more expensive fees. Same as in music videos and such. Hence why all the looks are now from event appearance where the show can use via Getty Image instead.

Just now, Rep2000 said:

Yes, and that's why if you want to use them you have to pay those more expensive fees. Same as in music videos and such. Hence why all the looks are now from event appearance where the show can use via Getty Image instead.

Oh wow I didn’t know that, how weird

28 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

You mean Loosey's fourth win

mistress-kiss.gif

Loosey getting the Main Character edit (even thou a villain one) is lowkey iconic to see now tbh.

That facecrack in the trailer for next week is just soo good :jonny5:

Like, if she's smart, she should milk it dry like Alaska and run away with it as her brand.

malaysia airlines definitely won that miss stds was very messy and one note

Sasha did amazing. Y’all are tripping. However, I agree Lux should have won. Sasha deserves top placement though. Loosey was a snooze with the easiest guest. Anetra could have served top instead and Loosey safe. 

Mistress is my fave but she should have been in the bottom with Malaysia. Salina deserved safe and Marcia should have been bottom 3. 

Judging was off this episode but the right queen went home. So it got there in the end :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

*crickets*

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
17 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I’m not doing math like that

spacer.png

it's... an excel spreadsheet

image.png

anyway atrl said mistress win, spice :skull: and luxx high, marcia low, loosey and salina bottom two

if the designed look is given double weighting (which i think it should be in a ball) then anetra takes spice's high placement cc @EscapismRoars

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.