RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people are dying for seeing Naomi on Drag Race but I'm dying for Cameron too :heart: she's one of my favorites actress ever. Truly an angel.

11 minutes ago, period sis said:

AS7: Winners bestie 

151537350_rosaavi.thumb.gif.c4004e426367

I'm already over it. It's obvious they won't eliminate the girls so unless Ivye brings the drama it's gonna be a snooze :zzz:

Monét and Trinity alliance is gonna be interesting

Also I want to see if they address they SheDevil controversy

Bring in the DRAMA

:gaynetcat4:

1 minute ago, LastKiss said:

Monét and Trinity alliance is gonna be interesting

Also I want to see if they address they SheDevil controversy

Bring in the DRAMA

:gaynetcat4:

I believe a reliable T spiller said it was very much discussed in detail, but it's most likely going to be (if not already decided to be) cut from edit.

Shea and the fact that she’s gonna walk in front of Naomi :jonny6:

Thats already Jinkx’s best runway 

Not them showing everyone but Monet :skull:

That lip sync for the crown was woeful.

And that recycled gag. I wasn't gagging. A mess.

3 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I believe a reliable T spiller said it was very much discussed in detail, but it's most likely going to be (if not already decided to be) cut from edit.

If they don't cut it I really doubt Trinity is just gonna accept it, it's probably gonna be about how people tried to destroy her career with lies or something when it's obvious it was her :rip:

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

If they don't cut it I really doubt Trinity is just gonna accept it, it's probably gonna be about how people tried to destroy her career with lies or something when it's obvious it was her :rip:

Which is frustrating though, since it's a pretty important thing to address. But I guess the show wants to a keep a pristine image for these queens, at least for during airing, since they're winners and don't want any real drama to impact them.

• ATRL Moderator

Idk about y’all I think that was a satisfying finale with a satisfying winner.  I thought we all loved Willow, but now people are complaining? 

Nnnn after the pages of y'all discussing Willow vs Camden I just knew they would end up being top 2. I just accepted it and became team Camden so it is a bit disappointing to see that Willow won. Sure Camden's reused gag was a bit predictable but she ate that lip sync compared to willow and that floppy suit look :skull: 

The real winner is Bubly since I tried it for the first time tonight :fan:

I am happy with Willow winning but lbr we’re any of us expecting some big gaggy final lip sync from her?  Once it was down to her and Camden all she had to do was don’t **** it up

Just now, BlackJesus said:

These lip sync songs are terrible. 

Awful!  Whoever greenlit that should be fired and the idea scrapped by next season. 

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Awful!  Whoever greenlit that should be fired and the idea scrapped by next season. 

I thought the queens would he able to conceive their own songs and performances but it was a season 8 tea.  Oh well. 

Performances:

1. Lady Camden

2. Willow Pill

3. Daya Betty

4. Bosco

5. Angeria (she really fizzled out, huh? She was very strong at the start of the competition)

The lipsync was neck and neck but Lady Camden’s was just a rehash of her Freddie Mercury ruveal and an outfit we just saw 10 mins ago so I understand why Willow won instead.

Not my winner. :deadbanana4: Camden could have easily won and no one would have complained about it. 

Good for Willow, one of the worst winners with the worst stats ever. :clap3:

I’d say Camden was serving more in the face during the lipsync but overall was happy with either to win 

• ATRL Moderator

Derrick Barry was OFF BEAT and doing the WRONG moves :bibliahh: How the hell did she get a permanent spot in the Vegas show?!?!?

People really thought Camden would win US Drag Race when she's from the UK and they literally have a series dedicated exclusively to them... ? Y'all knew damn well she wouldn't be crowned when right after her performance they played "I Am American, American...". ? It literally was the same with Courtney Act. Just be happy for Willow and move on, it's just a TV show.

Soooo happy for Willow for winning and Camden still getting money + challenge wins money :clap3: a great season that STOMPS on both horrible seasons of S11 and S13 :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.