RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

Also Marsha had the worst look BY FAR it wasn’t even close to the same neckline or anything :skull:  I would have been okay with her lip syncing over Salina’s move by move reaction of the music video 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Salina was kinda awful in the lip sync, just doing the original choreo and wig falling all over the place. But they had to send Malaysia home after she said she would rather play it safe than sorry. That was the kiss of death.

wait maybe aura made several points

41 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

How many seasons is it gonna take this show to learn that fans NEVER like when a girl gets payola..... The fans are gonna turn on Sasha and it's WOW's fault :ace:

I don’t think Ru will let Sasha win the whole thing because Sasha already has such a big legacy and she doesn’t want her to have a Drag Race crown added to her legacy. This will probably finally be the year of the big girl, with Mistress winning.

They are purposefully messing with Loosey now :deadbanana4:

Connecticut Jan :)

Sasha winning another challenge aaaah!!! She ate, top 3 this week along with Luxx and Anetra (based on overall performance tonight)

Loosey was def high safe, her interview was so funny, but her beyonce look was kinda meh

I will miss Malaysia, I just was not expecting Salina to be saved for another week but hey

This challenge was really hard. I don’t think anyone did particularly well but obviously Loosey was the best. So many of the girls just looked like they were drowning. Sasha too for a little bit. 

Malaysia admitting to playing it safe was her kiss of death. Same thing happened with Robin. But it seemed she didn’t know the words to lipsync either. 

I’m also kinda ready to became a Salina defence squad because she is very earnest. 

13 minutes ago, @michael said:

Salina was kinda awful in the lip sync, just doing the original choreo and wig falling all over the place. But they had to send Malaysia home after she said she would rather play it safe than sorry. That was the kiss of death.

Also bc Malaysia was out of breath by second 0.1 and straight up gave up at the end :deadbanana:

How you not know the words to single ladies. If I didn’t listen to that song for twenty years, I would still know the words as soon as it started playing. :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

The Exhibit having a worse winner than Drag Race :bibliahh:

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

No really, I was gagged :rip: 

Everyone saying they were shocked :skull: 

I think Luxx did better than Sasha. :huh: And she looks gorgeous on the runway. :clownny:

Anyway, the edit they are giving to Loosey is so crazy. :bibliahh: I truly don't like her anymore. :redface:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Sasha “2 undeserved wins” Colby

spacer.png

She deserved Aura's one tho, so, this is the first undeserved one. 

mistress-kiss.gif

I have to be honest, I will be truly gagged if she doesn't win the whole thing. It's a Bianca/Bob situation all over again.

Just now, Roberto said:

mistress-kiss.gif

I have to be honest, I will be truly gagged if she doesn't win the whole thing. It's a Bianca/Bob situation all over again.

Bianca/Bob had Mistress' personality

mistress-kiss.gif

still love for mother Sasha tho <3

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

mistress-kiss.gif

Ball win + Interview win = 2 undeserved wins

spacer.png

There's no way in hell Marcia deserved to be safe instead of Salina :deadbanana4: Salina interrupted the guest a couple times but at least she was trying to keep the interview going. Marcia spent the whole time gaping at Charo not knowing what to say and it was awkward af. Her runway was so basic too, that could've been a look for any celebrity. Salina at least chose an iconic one, most people have seen that picture of Beyoncé holding the grammys at least once in their life.

Loosey lost the win because of that basic ass look, it was awful. But still, I thought Luxx deserved the win more than Sasha... her segment was hilarious and so natural. 

32 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

31 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

No really, I was gagged :rip: 

Everyone saying they were shocked :skull: 

They set her up to be dragged :skull:

The femme banana >

Genuinely thought Marcia would have been in the bottom :deadbanana4:

Mistress' runway & track record saved her from being in the bottom 2, because she would have deserved to lipsync otherwise. 

And luckily in her favor,  Salina knew the Single Ladies choreography (though not excellently) which saved her.  Though I'd much rather have Malaysia still in,  her personality >>>>>

Another deserved win for Legend Colby :clap3: She's already a well deserved frontrunner to win the crown by this point. So sweet to see TS praise her in Untucked :heart:

Too bad Luxx doesn't let her guard down more often like in Untucked & in the challenge.

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

xvlzx3iuanla1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=6c75955b87665635720a2fecb97d55216982bb1d

were they not allowed to choose more recent looks or :rip:

They're only allowed to use stock photo looks I believe cuz of copyright or some ****, which is why all of these 1000 Nights Of ____ are wack cuz all the good **** is unable to be used :weeps:

47 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Ball win + Interview win = 2 undeserved wins

spacer.png

Yeah, I explained my point in a wrong way. She should have 2 wins at this point so, a 3rd one is not deserved, but I agree her last 2 wins were not deserved. 

Spoiler

mistress-kiss.gif

10 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

xvlzx3iuanla1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=6c75955b87665635720a2fecb97d55216982bb1d

were they not allowed to choose more recent looks or :rip:

Bless her heart :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.