RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Sasha was one of the best in the challenge, she had crazy good chemistry with Charo, and had one of the best runways of the night so her win is very well deserved

mistress-kiss.gif

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, xrosup said:

Sasha was one of the best in the challenge, she had crazy good chemistry with Charo, and had one of the best runways of the night so her win is very well deserved

mistress-kiss.gif

PERIOD!

mistress-kiss.gif

1 minute ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Sasha has very little personality and did not deserve that win. It belonged to Luxx or Loosey. This season is getting wayyyy too predictable 

Yeah... I'm with you there. Definitely needs to switch it up to make it interesting. Otherwise, borefest

Just now, xrosup said:

mistress-kiss.gif

Chemistry? A meth lab tea perhaps.

spacer.png

I think that outfit could have saved Malaysia if she hadn't had the track record she had. 

Bey deserved better 

I just know TKB, Jaida or Shea would have devoured that runway theme! even Symone! 

• ATRL Moderator

I would have given the win to Luxx but I’m not mad at Sasha winning either, at least we get to see Loosey meltdown over the results :lakitu: 

sasha had a better runway but i felt like loosey had the best interview. sasha's was fun but imo it seemed like she was a lil overwhelmed by charo. i would've had loosey win, with sasha high and maaaaaaaaaybe swap luxx's high for anetra.

bottom 2 were kinda obvs for me but part of me thought marcia was gonna be low instead of mistress kjddkjfj :rip:

A ranking of every Night of 1000s look ever when... :gaycat3:

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Kerri Colby's airhead ass spoiling the top 4 on twitter unprovoked :skull:

Where?

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Where?

she just deleted it but it was up for like 2 hours :rip:

Even though Sasha didn’t deserve that win we can’t forget Aura stole her rock granny moment so this balances the scales I guess 

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

she just deleted it but it was up for like 2 hours :rip:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Omg :rip: 

Well, I mean… it’s fairly obvious at this point, so I guess I’m not shocked but girl..

This artist show is somehow ****ing worse than the WeHo gays :deadbanana: 

26 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

spacer.png

Who’s ready to Let Lewse next week? :heart2:

spacer.png

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

• ATRL Moderator

Anyone saying Sasha did better in the challenge than Loosey is, well, as delusional as Loosey usually is :rip: Loosey is 2nd from the bottom of my rankings (Salina is #7), but she obviously won the challenge. Sasha could have come out with the best runway ever and still wouldn't have deserved the win over her. Also, Sasha's runway makeup was bad.

Luxx was second best after Loosey though and I'm glad to see her getting such positive reviews from Ru :clap3:

Spice having 1 top toot and 2 toots in a row but girlies wanna pretend like she deserved a bottom placement :fan:

Just now, CBC said:

Spice having 1 top toot and 2 toots in a row but girlies wanna pretend like she deserved a bottom placement :fan:

@ the ball rantings in here btw

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.