RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

17 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I think the idea of competitors in the show who don’t treat it like a life or death situation is compelling to longtime viewers.  We all stanned Tamisha (during s13 viewing) and a lot of us are fans of acid Betty.  They’re seasoned queens but their attitudes were refreshing.  It was nice to see more “baby” queens with a same carefree attitude.  

Exactly :siptea:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

The twins were undoubtably good tv lol. They were the main topic of discussion the first few episodes and had story/talking heads every episode. Their arc felt fleshed out and when they stopped giving they got the boot. Seems pretty simple to me :sherlock:

yall (we) are honestly lucky Ru didn’t take a liking to either of them. Cus we have seen the payola on this show, they could have edited this episode completely differently and handed spice the win instead easily :deadbanana2:

17 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

The twins were undoubtably good tv lol. They were the main topic of discussion the first few episodes and had story/talking heads every episode. Their arc felt fleshed out and when they stopped giving they got the boot. Seems pretty simple to me :sherlock:

yall (we) are honestly lucky Ru didn’t take a liking to either of them. Cus we have seen the payola on this show, they could have edited this episode completely differently and handed spice the win instead easily :deadbanana2:

The mess if Spice would have gotten the Jorgeous edit. :redface: I know the gurls here would have been fuming, especially when her outfits weren't as bad as Jorgeous' when she won that episode. :gaycat5:

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The mess if Spice would have gotten the Jorgeous edit. :redface: I know the gurls here would have been fuming, especially when her outfits weren't as bad as Jorgeous' when she won that episode. :gaycat5:

Right lol and like I’m kinda shocked she didn’t get a “look! The ‘weaker’ twin CAN do fine on her own!” Challenge-win bone thrown to her if we are being serious

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

I felt like their arc was kinda force-ended ngl.  Sugar was the superior one :coffee2: but yeah, spices elimination was deserved.  It was time.  I wouldn’t complain  if Marsha left before her though.  

Looks like all you girls pretending to stan the Eye-Con last year were proven to be liars cause Miss thing just had to cancel her tour due to low ticket sales

Tho I don’t blame anyone for not purchasing a ticket after seeing how terrible she is at performing. That rigged lipsync win didn’t fool anyone.

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Looks like all you girls pretending to stan the Eye-Con last year were proven to be liars cause Miss thing just had to cancel her tour due to low ticket sales

Tho I don’t blame anyone for not purchasing a ticket after seeing how terrible she is at performing. That rigged lipsync win didn’t fool anyone.

spacer.png

I really don’t understand queens who never took the time to hone their performance ability

Like I just don’t get it

Not miss Raja. Is that true about low ticket sales? Receipt? 

I still love her though. But yeah, she was being a wee biT overhyped on AS7. Gorgeous gowns tho.

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

Lol looking back spice and Selena had the best first look ironically 

NO MOTHER SLANDER HERE. She cancelled because she wanted it to be perfect that's all :giraffe:

px9Waj1ow79P1iYLE35huoq1y7UBVFFD36NoM_8sjGM.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=e17f3aa5fa3af65959618108a04162e860bafc9d

Nobody wants to pay to see Raja walk around in pretty outfits. That being said, do we know it was because of low ticket sales?

I mean, the Sibling Rivalry west coast leg just got cancelled as well so.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

NO MOTHER SLANDER HERE. She cancelled because she wanted it to be perfect that's all :giraffe:

px9Waj1ow79P1iYLE35huoq1y7UBVFFD36NoM_8sjGM.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=e17f3aa5fa3af65959618108a04162e860bafc9d

Oh so it was because of low ticket sales. Camila tour production issues teas.

Poor Raja, if only she wasn’t robbed of a Snatch Game and Ball win, maybe she wouldn’t have needed the SADHH payola crown which turned the fanbase against her /s

spacer.png

There are EYECONIC Raja performances, she just has whole different vibe. That one lip sync she did to the Chaka Khan song with her hair full of ashes and the cigarette, pure c.u.n.t. 

It's cute how constantly, unnecessarily, and falsely (how do you know it was ticket sales?) dragging our only Asian winner is a-ok, though.

Edited by Haze

39 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

25 minutes ago, Haze said:

There are EYECONIC Raja performances, she just has whole different vibe. That one lip sync she did to the Chaka Khan song with her hair full of ashes and the sigaret, pure c.u.n.t. 

It's cute how constantly, unnecessarily, and falsely (how do you know it was ticket sales?) dragging our only Asian winner is a-ok, though.

This! Put some respect on Eye-Con's name!

raja-eyecon.gif

She may not be able to sell a tour or even perform but at least there's always a spot next to the racist in WoW's basement for her to film with when the gigs aren't gigging (which appears to be often) :clap3:

raja-eyecon.gif

This random collab :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, genetic fail said:

This random collab :deadbanana2:

First Pedro Pascal now Jeff Probst

Your favorite celebrity's favorite drag queen I fear

Swish Swish 

49fde70f46d9bc728e06ed1dd0d6f07c88d28709

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

First Pedro Pascal now Jeff Probst

Your favorite celebrity's favorite drag queen I fear

Swish Swish 

The Boston Rob stanning… Jinkx deserved to win I fear :toofunny3:

3 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

The Boston Rob stanning… Jinkx deserved to win I fear :toofunny3:

She named Sandra, Cirie and Parvati as her 3 favorite players. That's immaculate taste right there.

Mother Monet NEVER misses 

48 minutes ago, Haze said:

There are EYECONIC Raja performances, she just has whole different vibe. That one lip sync she did to the Chaka Khan song with her hair full of ashes and the cigarette, pure c.u.n.t. 

Oh come on, you had to make this about her being Asian

shes really old too, do you want to throw ageism accusations in too for good measure? 🙄 

• ATRL Moderator

It's not that random; Monet has been very vocal about how much she loves Survivor for years. They need to cast her tbh.

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Oh come on, you had to make this about her being Asian

shes really old too, do you want to throw ageism accusations in too for good measure? 🙄 

Sis, I'm riffing on the fact that that user repeatedly comes for anyone who doesn't stan Monet or Symone and calls them racist. Just saying it works the other way round too.

Besides, Raja is the definition of a drag legend. She's your fave's fave. Even Mother Colby stans her. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.