RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Sugar is the better of the twin in terms of talent, but Spice is more entertaining. But yeah, the twins are the defining queens of the season :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

"well I'm Spice but... :/" :bibliahh:

I cackled! :lmao:

Love Sasha but it seems like they are afraid to say something negative about her. That 2nd look is not it. 

I genuinely don't understand... they've spared Spice like 5 weeks in a row when she could've easily been eliminated fairly any of those weeks. then she gets eliminated on the episode she does the best on (minus the premiere)?

It's a great song but a terrible one to lip sync to. Spice won it for me but it's not like either has a chance at winning the whole show so whatever

Spice was better in the lipsync :skull: 

That should have been a double elimination 

I'm conflicted about who deserved the WIN amongst the top 3

• I did not like Mistress' last look, it was rather simple
  • I did not like Anetra's sugar ball look, it was very very amateur
  • I did not like Sasha's final look from the waist down

The funniest thing is... Spice lipsynched a total of 4 times and not one of them is where you can say that she was devoured in it, she held her own. :bibliahh:

Sasha absolutely deserved this win, are y'all on crack? All of her looks were gorgeous and pretty cohesive with each other. Mistress did well, all of her looks were good, but the ball look was a little ***** cruncy, especially the facekini, and the Racer look wasn't that special.

Sasha second win aaaaah well deserved!!! Her looks felt the most polished/well executed and how she served each look did it for me!

I liked mistress's 1st and 3rd looks, the second one was good but I think I expected more. Same with Anetra, I was a bit confused with how that 2nd look was made.

Luxx def shouldve been in the top as well.

That lip sync was .... something, honestly I prob would have put Loosey in the bottom over Spice but eh

Not the twink defenders lying that Spice actually won that :ahh:

The girl literally missed the words several time, even in the generous edit they gave her :skull:

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

Not the twink defenders lying that Spice actually won that :ahh:

The girl literally missed the words several time, even in the generous edit they gave her :skull:

they both sucked and didn't know all the words it's not that serious

The way this would've been Sasha's 3rd win if production didn't decide to randomly give the girls group challenge win to Aura :eli: 

anetra's story made me cry.

also, her last look was amazing! that's the one they had to make themselves, right?

i feel like she should have won for that...but i honestly don't remember most of anyone's looks

Edited by Jacobdaniel

3 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

The lip sync was awful but there's not much you can do with that corny song. :deadbanana2:

Yea it’s too much of a mix between a Campy or ballad moment 

• ATRL Moderator

Am I crazy or did Salina not know the words?

i thought Marcia and Luxx should’ve been in the top over MIB and Anetra :rip: MIB beach ball outfit looked awful and the mask was uneven around her face, same with Anetra’s candy look and her final gown although gorgeous was lopsided in the chest area

the one time Spice deserved to be safe :deadbanana2: NO ONE LIKES SPITLINA OR LOSER LAPUTA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.